[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

ok Morgan, I tried to attach my chart but my work computer doesn't show the chart...let me know if it works and if it doesn't Ill try to figure it out tonight when I am home

Yes, I drink lots all day. Coffee as soon as my feet hit the floor, although I have switched to half caf version.

Yes, I drink lots all day. Coffee as soon as my feet hit the floor, although I have switched to half caf version.
Me too...but then I just end up drinking more so I am going to try to ween myself a little this week. i failed this morning and ordered a large coffee on my way to work :dohh:

I see just this month's, but nice :)

P.s. Nichole this weekend I'll be 2nd tri! Crazy, crazy!

Stupid witch BB sorry x what a pain - your chart was looking great too. This month is your month girl x

Puke fest Morgan - ick. Sending love

Britt - have you been icing and then heating your knees? used to help me.

RE: opks, this month i did them several times a day towards the end. three times yesterday!!

I def surged and it was super +ive again this morning (AUGH) and my temp only jumped a little (AUGH AUGH AAAAAAAUGH).

Pinching on my right all yesterday and today. If i dont get a spike tomorrow I've missed it by a day again FML FML FML FML FML.

Yeah i know.. i guess i'm just scared because if that were the case why arent we preggo by now? We've missed it by a day almost every time :(

Morgn - I probably will keep running! But for now, I don't want to think about running ever again. LOL. I am going to give my body a NICE LONG rest. I've been training since the beginning of June, and now i'm tired of running.

Amelia- YUP! Been icing and staying off of them. I do feel a lot better today. It's only bad when i've been sitting for awhile!

I'm starting to panic about money, and work and the logistics of it all when the baby is born. DH and I both have new cars. Mine is a 2011 and his is a 2012. (both were bought before we were engaged) and there is no way we can both have car payments, both work, AND pay for daycare. I love my car so much, but mine is the one we will have to sell.. I have a Subaru and only owe $12,000 but KBB says I can get 17k for it. He has a friggen Kia that he owes 19k on and KBB says in Excellent condition he could only get 11,500 (WTF!?) So, mine will have to go. I also don't know if I will stay full time, and pay for 5 days a week of day care?? I want to work part time and be home with my child more in the first couple years. I have NO idea how we figure this all out. I honestly did NOT expect to get pregnant this fast. *AHHHH*

Subarus are kind of the sh!t. DH and I both have one - his a 2007 Impreza and mine is a 2014 Forester (yes, mine is from the future). They hold their value so well.

Try not to stress out too much. I know it's cliche` but you will sort it out x Do you have any family close by who might be able to help out?

Amelia- WORD. Subies are AWESOME and I'm extremely upset about having to sell it. Mine is a 2011 Impreza hatch back. I love that damn thing. Straight shift.. I always feel sexy driving it in my high heels! LOL

We have family, but i'm not really sure how much they could help out. If we didn't have to pay day care, we could probably keep the cars, but honestly, we live pretty much pay check to pay check. It sucks. However, i'm 27 and didn't want to keep waiting to have kids, so here we are. My mom has a 2010 Forrester and talked once about maybe, buying my Impreza and giving me her Forrester.. but I honestly don't know if she actually would. She loves my car. She is the one that talked me into buying it. haha.

Britt, don't stress.. you have lots of time to figure it all out. :) Just enjoy being pregnant for a little bit. And life often has a funny way of working itself out.

Amelia, I'm sure your timing will be fine! The little guys live quite awhile.

My bff is having her baby today. I have never been so excited, scared, sad, and happy for another person. We were 13 weeks apart in our pregnancies. Our little guys were supposed to be bff's. Ugh. Darn these stupid emotions anyway!

Britt, don't stress.. you have lots of time to figure it all out. :) Just enjoy being pregnant for a little bit. And life often has a funny way of working itself out.

Amelia, I'm sure your timing will be fine! The little guys live quite awhile.

My bff is having her baby today. I have never been so excited, scared, sad, and happy for another person. We were 13 weeks apart in our pregnancies. Our little guys were supposed to be bff's. Ugh. Darn these stupid emotions anyway!
:hugs:

And the witch is here full force :cry:

I'm sorry sweet girl :hugs: You'll get it done this cycle!

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a great weekend. Tonight is my last clomid night. So far I've been sleeping through it no problem. A few horrible hot flashes but I just turn the fan on and am ok. 2 more days until my HSG test. Not looking forward to it but at the same time I am. Definitely want to know if my tubes are open.

Everything will go well and be over before you know it. It will be worth it. <3

I'm sorry BB :(

Amelia- I have highhhhh hopes for your faaabulous timing this month. So excited to see what happens, FX'd for a temp spike here soon!

AFM- Oh you know barfed the whole way to work this morning. So sick of being sick!! Lol. The mornings are always worst though, unless I forget to eat, but by afternoon I am fine again. Looking forward to next month. We've got the Pumpkin Show (huuuge thing for our area.. pumpkin everyyything, including the world's largest pumpkin pie!) this weekend, my brother's birthday next week, Halloween, and then MY birthday (Nov. 5th), and finally my gender scan 2 days after!! Hoping these 3 weeks FLY by with all we have going on. But in reality time has already flown by.. being only a few days away from the 2ND TRI!! Wow.

Wishing you girls lots of babydust.. I've been following along religiously :)

Lots of exciting things happening in a short amount of time! Make sure you are well rested, eating well and having fun!

hi ladies!
i am 5dpo and SS like a crazy woman. nausea? pregnant. light headed? pregnant. sensitive smell? pregnant.
oy, stupid tww!

Don't you hate that? You know what though, I want to SS too! LOL soon enough. :winkwink:

Amelia- WORD. Subies are AWESOME and I'm extremely upset about having to sell it. Mine is a 2011 Impreza hatch back. I love that damn thing. Straight shift.. I always feel sexy driving it in my high heels! LOL

We have family, but i'm not really sure how much they could help out. If we didn't have to pay day care, we could probably keep the cars, but honestly, we live pretty much pay check to pay check. It sucks. However, i'm 27 and didn't want to keep waiting to have kids, so here we are. My mom has a 2010 Forrester and talked once about maybe, buying my Impreza and giving me her Forrester.. but I honestly don't know if she actually would. She loves my car. She is the one that talked me into buying it. haha.

Everything will work out. Sit down with DH, talk, punch in the numbers, make some adjustments and you'll see it will be fine. The baby shower will help a lot too.

AFM, pinching on left. OD right around the corner!

Question, my midwife said to get my transvaginal ultrasound around ovulation. Should I get it done on OD day or the day before? Will it affect my ovulation and ruin my chances this month?

Amelia, I see you O'd CD16 last month.. so I assume today is O day for you, since CD19 would be a little out of your O range. I bet bet bet you'll have that temp rise tomorrow. FX'd!!! :)

Sorry Marie, I have no idea about the u/s affecting your chances this month. Have you called your midwife about that...that's probably where I would start but then again the ladies in this group are true fertility goddesses and may have an answer for you!

Thanks ladies.. I just worry. Life would be so much easier if I sold the car, but I really just don't see how we COULD keep both. We pay $700 a month in car payments between the two cars. Daycare is outrageous. Something will have to give. Either no day care (and i work evenings) or no car (and I can stay at work) SIGH. Part of me feels it's too early to start thinking about this, but I feel like we should because it could take awhile to get it all worked out.

i dont think an u/s will affect ovulation.... since the ovulation process starts to happen way in advance. in fact, it might be good to see a follie that's just about to blow or has just gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->