[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Sandy there's a girl that I'm not too close with, but DH and I went to school with who had her son a week or so before we had Jaxon. So they would have been the same age and we both see her posts on FB of how he's learning to crawl and reaching all these milestones. Hate that and resent their poor family for just being proud of their little one, what a meanie I am. Although I will say she also complains of how she misses her old life sometimes, being able to do what she wanted without a crying baby. Grrr at last you HAVE yours. I am always holding back from cursing out other mothers on FB for fear of looking like an idiot myself lol.. be grateful for what you have silly people!! Got a little sidetracked there.. but you know that she will be jealous of your newborn when hers is almost a year ;)

Britt- I've got some serious crap to get together too in these next 6 months! Don't be worried though. No matter what you guys will find a solution and be so in loooove with that little face that it won't matter if you're driving a riding mower to work! ;) Family is wonderful during these times too, have any close parents or anything you could ask to watch baby? Sounds better than daycare and probably cheaper too! :)

My bff is having her baby today. I have never been so excited, scared, sad, and happy for another person. We were 13 weeks apart in our pregnancies. Our little guys were supposed to be bff's. Ugh. Darn these stupid emotions anyway!

I'm sorry :( I can't even imagine how bittersweet it must be for you... Hang in there :hugs:

Britt-You'll figure it out, try not to stress. I mean, we were stressed about daycare costs and general costs for 1 baby...now we have to plan for two!!! lol There are people out there who are really poor and get it all figured out, I'm sure we will all be just fine.

Britt-Could you refinance? Maybe they could get payments lowered?

Thanks ladies.. I just worry. Life would be so much easier if I sold the car, but I really just don't see how we COULD keep both. We pay $700 a month in car payments between the two cars. Daycare is outrageous. Something will have to give. Either no day care (and i work evenings) or no car (and I can stay at work) SIGH. Part of me feels it's too early to start thinking about this, but I feel like we should because it could take awhile to get it all worked out.
Like the other ladies said, TRY not to stress (I know I know easier said than done) Honestly, if its not one thing its another...you and DH will figure it out and you'll make ends meet its just important to keep communicating about finances...personally I have found that to be the biggest fighting point between my hubs and I when were not communicating about spending then we point fingers.
Like Morgan said, none of that will matter when you see your beautiful baby!

Thanks ladies. I knew you would understand. Just sucks. That's just life. I just prayyyy that this clomid works for us.

Morgan, me too!! Sometimes I just close Facebook because i get so upset with ungrateful people on there.

On another note, my back is so sore and I am like.. dull crampy today. I don't know what that is all about. It doesn't feel like O pain. At least not like last month.

On another note, my back is so sore and I am like.. dull crampy today. I don't know what that is all about. It doesn't feel like O pain. At least not like last month.

Have you had it before?? I'm all pinchy and crampy too. Have been for past two days. It comes and goes. Surely it's O??! Could it be from Clomid?

What do you think girls - I'm pinching and cramping so much that I feel like I'm going to go have a vomit in a sec.

SO nauseous :( it's never been this bad before.:sick::holly: are starting to hurt a little too....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 10.44.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 10.44.36 AM.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
What do you think girls - I'm pinching and cramping so much that I feel like I'm going to go have a vomit in a sec.

SO nauseous :( it's never been this bad before.:sick::holly: are starting to hurt a little too....

ooops

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 1.25.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 1.25.24 PM.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
Julie- I've never thought about re-fying. I have a really good interest rate, but DH's must be terrible. He was in quite predicament when he bought this car. He was 3 months from paying off his other car, and then he breaks down on the side on I-70 with a cracked engine block on a Friday. They tell him it'll be $4,000 to replace the engine. he doesn't have it, and no family could help. So Kia bought the car off of him and put he got a new car for $100 more a month and a 6 year loan. Because he commutes 180 miles a day, the car isn't even a year old and has 50k miles on it. He will never be able to get rid it of it now. That's why MY car would have to be the one to go.

so it's not a lease :( Bummer could you get rid of botha nd switch to two leased cars? might be far cheaper and better in long run - you have a growing family now :)

Amelia- It'd probably be impossible for someone who commutes as far as he does DAILY to lease, right? I mean 180 miles a DAY. Most leases don't want you going over like 12k miles a year. I probably could do it, but i'm very clumsy and i'd be afraid i'd be charged extra costs... my car has a couple dings, scratches, and other cosmetic problems.

I know you can "buy" miles on a lease.... I'm not sure how many tho. We were looking at upping it to 15k per year because we thought I'd do several trips back to colorado but in the end stuck with the 12k... and we are only locked in for two years which is nice.

Dings and scratches often fall under normal wear and tear. We have two giant 50lbs dogs. our interior is going to be a mess but apparently that's no problem.

Wow! that's great! The inside of my car is perfect... it's the outside!! EEK. LOL. My mom just told me that she would consider "switching cars" because hers is paid for, but she takes care of my handicapped grandmother, and she couldn't do it while she is alive.. The forrester sits a lot higher and my grandmother can get in and out of it. So, that probably won't pan out.. NOT that I want anything to happen to my G-ma either. So that's a tough one..

look into a lease- you might be able to sell your car and DH's and the loss on DH's be made up by the sale of yours. Get a lease x 2 OR lease one and buy a better car that won't depreciate as fast as a Kia.

Yay for a sticky bean, Sonia! :flower::happydance:

Sorry AF got you BB! Bad witch! :( :hugs:

AFM: We were able to get in all our assigned bunny days, yay! :bunny: I O'd on cd14 this month, and felt more bloated than usual, so I'm hoping that's a good sign that something was changed for the better with the Femara. [-o< Had creamy cm instead of EWCM on O day but I used pre-seed so hopefully that won't be a problem.

My testing/AF day will be the day of my wedding anniversary, this month, so it will either be a super awesome anniversary or we will have to try and not let bad news/the witch ruin it.

In other news, one of my cats got a poo cling-on and, before I could catch her to remove it, butt-scooted across my dining room table! :sad2: I definitely broke out the Clorox for that cleaning job. For such adorable creatures, my cats sure can be disgusting!

Yay for a sticky bean, Sonia! :flower::happydance:

Sorry AF got you BB! Bad witch! :( :hugs:

AFM: We were able to get in all our assigned bunny days, yay! :bunny: I O'd on cd14 this month, and felt more bloated than usual, so I'm hoping that's a good sign that something was changed for the better with the Femara. [-o< Had creamy cm instead of EWCM on O day but I used pre-seed so hopefully that won't be a problem.

My testing/AF day will be the day of my wedding anniversary, this month, so it will either be a super awesome anniversary or we will have to try and not let bad news/the witch ruin it.

In other news, one of my cats got a poo cling-on and, before I could catch her to remove it, butt-scooted across my dining room table! :sad2: I definitely broke out the Clorox for that cleaning job. For such adorable creatures, my cats sure can be disgusting!

A :bfp: on your anniversary would be so awesome!

Oh and baaaad kitty! :nope:

STG, how awful! Eww! Yay for getting perfect be timing. FX for your anniversary BFP!!

My evening opk was totally negative. Hopefullyit will be a BAM positive and soon. I'm getting antsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->