[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Amelia, did you do an afternoon OPK?

I did - super positive... again. I've NEVER wanted to see weak faint lines so bad.

I've been close to vomiting all day. Can hardly walk from the pain in my side. It's so bad I'm wondering if it's gas, lol .. pretty sure it isn't tho.

I used Conceive (sperm friendly lube) last BD we did. I'm so stressed I'm drying out.

Just need a BIG temp shift tomorrow AM - thermometer was messing up this am took my temp about 7 times. Going to have to go on a battery run I think tonight.

Sorry you're having bad pain, Amelia! :hugs::hugs: Hope you get relief soon!

FX it's actually a good sign that i'm Oing out of my dominant ovary... i'll take pain as long as it means BEAN

Feeling sick tonight.. blahhhhhh

Ugh :? Might as well start getting used to it. For the next couple weeks it will come and go then usually it hits full force around 6weeks if you're one of the people that gets ms. Get some sea bands! It's the only way I got to sleep last night through the nausea

Thanks ladies. Ashlee- I have a pretty strong stomach. I've only been sick twice since I was 5 years old and those two times I was drunk. haha. But I've never had MS so I have no idea how i'll deal. Where do you get these seabands?

I ordered mine online. It's basically just acupressure but they work great! If I can counteract ms with something other than pills I'm gonna do it as long as I can!

Hopefully that isn't the case, Amelia!

Sorry you feel rough, Britt. Hopefully today is better.

AFM, opk still negative this morning. I tried FMU, but nada. I'm sure it is just too early. Still hoping to O Thursday. Doubt it though. I will probably cry if I O Saturday or Sunday because I don't think there will be enough BD. I am nervous every other day isn't enough, even though I know it is. I didn't BD every day last time. Just nervous I guess!

VJ, waiting to see your temp this morning....

OPK was negative for me too this morning, the hubs and I had a great talk last night and we did get a make up bd sesh in! I'm really starting to get excited, my temps are seeming a lot more normal than last time I tried temping...I can't wait to see that shift and be in my first TWW :)

Sandy - I read somewhere that a woman got pregnant and only dtd 5 days before she ovulated...I'm sure you will have your bases covered even if you o a little later but I am keeping my fx'd for you!!

Britt - sorry about the nausea...hopefully you won't get MS too bad.

Sandy- What about the car or in the woods?!? Some kind of sneak BD plan to get one in on the camping trip if you get a pos OPK while you're out.. I mean it only takes a minute to get some soldiers in place, then he can run back out to the family while you get situated! Hehe I know it sounds so risque, but totally possible AND understandable for an ovulating queen!! :)

Amelia- Also very excited to see that temp. You are COVERED girl, no worries! Sounds to me like that pain is just a stronggg O. When I Ov'd from the right (my STRONG ovary, the one I got preggo from!) I always had 50x ovary the pain 1-4DPO. Idk but I have my FX'd for you!!

Or the shower...there are plenty of places you can go rendezvous. Just say you are going for a "walk" I've had lots o sex on camping trips

^Hahaha true!! You girls are so awesome.. I think I may need to filter what I say but then I'm reassured there's no such thing as TMI here ;)

FX to all the ladies about to O!

Sandy- it is still early so I wouldn't stress too much about it. I didn't O until cd 18 my first round of clomid.

Few hours until my my HSG test. I am trying not to be stressed about people seeing me half naked. I have not been doing good on my diet and exercise so I am definitely on the heavier side right now. I know they are professionals and probably see way worse then me but I can't help but worry.

Thanks ladies. Ashlee- I have a pretty strong stomach. I've only been sick twice since I was 5 years old and those two times I was drunk. haha. But I've never had MS so I have no idea how i'll deal. Where do you get these seabands?

You can get them at Walmart. I didn't like them bc they made my wrists itch lol No idea if they work or not bc they irritated me so much. I agree with Ashlee though, after 5 weeks it was on and off. 6 weeks it was everyday...didn't get relief until after 9 weeks and not it's off and on.

FX to all the ladies about to O!

Sandy- it is still early so I wouldn't stress too much about it. I didn't O until cd 18 my first round of clomid.

Few hours until my my HSG test. I am trying not to be stressed about people seeing me half naked. I have not been doing good on my diet and exercise so I am definitely on the heavier side right now. I know they are professionals and probably see way worse then me but I can't help but worry.

Nichole-You're so funny. There are plenty of women out there who are much, much larger than you who they've seen...you are way too hard on yourself. They will not care at all :) I have to show my belly all the time now bc they do u/s stuff, so you better get used to it! lol

I know I'm being ridiculous and I am trying to get over it. I am usually a super shy, cover everything up kind of girl so the idea of going full monte is scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->