[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Lol I totally understand. Don't let it stress you though, I guarantee you they've seen much worse :)

Good luck Nichole! It'll be fine and don't even worry about being naked - call it a dry run for when you are pushing out a kid and pooping all over yourself ;)

I had the most WILD sex while camping - IN the tent real quiet doggy style, went for a walk and ended up bent over a tree, lol... in the car too... lots of places just make it a team effort and I'm sure he'll be keen to get naughty.

So I'm in a pickle. My ovary pain is almost gone. I'm exhausted and bloated and my boobs are killing me.

After thermometer shenanigans yesterday I got a new battery and called it good. This morning after about 5 hrs (yeah I've not been sleeping much or well lately) I took my temp and it was 97.2 WTF. I took it again and it was 97.13, 97.03, 96.98 ... I was so pissed off and confused. I got up POAS and went back to sleep.

I got up 3 hrs later at 9am and took temp again and it was 97.58, took it again it was 97.60 and then again 97.58,...

Now I'm totally confused. First of all my thermometer is being a dick. Secondly I never temp more than once but this time... idk. The stick was still fairly +ive but not as "strong" or as "fast" as my other tests. All other symptoms point at O - boobs, pain in the ovary, the bloat....

My housemate (who knows what's going on and threatened to take me to hospital last night if the O pain didnt go away) got up this morning, poked me in the boob (he's my best friend and seen me at my WORST) and laughed and said "holy sh!t they are huge, no need for a boob job now just keep ovulating" or something to that effect.

Not sure what to do - put in interim temp of 97.2 and then see if it goes up tomorrow and the next day and then maybe go back in and put in the 97.58 temp if it makes sense? Last cycle was SO easy - dip then HUGE spike. F*ck my cycle.

Help? :(

Amelia, I am new to temping shenanigans but I thought the temp spike happens a few days after you o...maybe it will spike tomorrow?? or I could be totally wrong and confused lol

Amelia- are you doing vajayjay temping? Taking your temp over and over will produce lower results because every time you take the thermometer out and then put it back in, you are introducing the cold environment to your lady bits. Maybe this month you are one of those ladies who have a slow rise. Fx you get your big spike soon.

It should happen the day after the ball drops because progesterone takes over as the dominant hormone and progesterone is what causes increased temps.

My confusion is I have all the progesterone symptoms - bloating, SORE SORE SORE boobs and I also have ovarian pain but the temp isn't up which makes me wonder if there is something a) wrong with the thermometer or b) wrong with me (again).

I guess technically it WAS higher ... just not the .4 to 1whole degree I had in previous cycles and what normally constitutes a strong o :( With all the pain I was really expecting something more similar to last month where it shot up almost half a degree over night.

Amelia- are you doing vajayjay temping? Taking your temp over and over will produce lower results because every time you take the thermometer out and then put it back in, you are introducing the cold environment to your lady bits. Maybe this month you are one of those ladies who have a slow rise. Fx you get your big spike soon.

Girl I didnt even think of that.... ok.. that makes sense.

So do I take the 97.2 (sad face) or the 97.58 that was 3 hrs later? *sigh*

Goodluck, Nichole! Don't worry too much. The nurses, doctors and techs will do their nest to keep you covered up! I had a vaginal ultrasound done in that same department a few years ago (an IUD went missing) and they had multiple blankets to keep me covered, a gown, etc. They don't want you to be exposed or uncomfortable! I hope the procedure goes well!

Trying to get caught up at work, so I'll get caught up later. Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!

If the 97.2 was taken around your usual temp taking time then I would use that one.

Thanks Amanda. I am trying not to be so worried about that. I know I will have to get use to it when I am pregnant so why not start now.

If the 97.2 was taken around your usual temp taking time then I would use that one.

I was scared you'd say that.... ok... well... then my chart looks like it does below - ugly, slow to rise, stupid... I dont feel like going to work today i just want to stay in bed and cry.

I was scared you'd say that.... ok... well... then my chart looks like it does below - ugly, slow to rise, stupid... I dont feel like going to work today i just want to stay in bed and cry.

Me too. I nearly called in sick! It has been super cold in the mornings recently so all I want to do is stay snuggled in bed.

Sorry that your temps are odd. I don't temp or know what it means but I hope it gets better!

Me too. I nearly called in sick! It has been super cold in the mornings recently so all I want to do is stay snuggled in bed.

Sorry that your temps are odd. I don't temp or know what it means but I hope it gets better!

If i were on salary I'd be in bed today but being production i only get paid the days I show up on site.... and if we weren't trying to buy a house I'd say "eft it" and get neked and curl up with my dogs

"get neked and curl up with my dogs"

^LOL, my fav thing to do ;) You are FINE and you ovulated and are simply having strong post-O/progesterone symptoms I have decided :)

VJ, i bet you are fine also, and post O. probably a slow rise or messed up temp.

DH is all like "tell me tell me tell me TEMP OPK!!!"

I feel sad and he's a bit disappointed. Oh well.

Amelia- one month I had 3 low post o temps and then got my big rise. It is completely normal do have a slow rise. Try to relax and let boys do their work :hugs:

I've crossed over to the dark side. I will have a um... "practice" session later. Not feeling too thrilled about it but, oh well, I want my sticky :bfp: !!!

Not sure why the pic is sideways since it was upright when uploaded...:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member