[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Amelia- sorry about the temps hun.. I never got into temping because I knew they'd drive me bonkers. I'm sure all is good =]

Amelia- sorry about the temps hun.. I never got into temping because I knew they'd drive me bonkers. I'm sure all is good =]

I'd just have sex every day if i could and never temp again but when i only get to see DH once a month and my cycles are still wacky after cyst + termination I need to temp to stay on top of O dates *sigh*.

I was hoping to cancel my fertility appoint this month.

blargh... felt pretty good today until after lunch. My stomach feels a little sour and now people are warming up smelly shit for lunch. I've noticed if I drink tea, it usually helps. Here's to hoping.

So I am not sure if I should be nervous or not...I have had very little CM this week and absolutely none today. I thought the guafenesin was suppose to increase this and make it easier, am i doing something wrong?

Well its not an issue(yet, its early in the bd marathon) when we dtd, i was just trying to keep track to figure out when i am about to ovulate

Sometimes I would have like no cm at all the BAM! Tons of ewcm the day before O. Our bodies like to torture us.

ok lol I was thinking something was wrong this TTC business is so stressful!!

Brittney - make sure you are drinking lots of water. It really makes a difference. Especially if you are taking guifenisin. Also don't stop taking it until after you O bc you don't want to have rebound hostile cm. You could also take green tea extract or l-arginine. I took both and it really increased my cm. I was on clomid and never saw an issue with my cm. There's always preseed if you are concerned. DH loved that stuff.

Amelia - it sounds like you O'd. All your symptoms sound like our good friend progesterone.

Nichole I hope your hsg went well. When I had mine, the room was very dim so it made it more comfortable.

Sandy - what about a quickie while your mom is in the shower?? You could always send her to the store too....there are lots of ways around this. I'm kind of jealous thinking of all the random sex you could have! Haha once we went up north With DHs family and we were feeling frisky so we went out and had sex on his grandmas boat. Lol we also had sex on a blow up dingy...in a campground shower, in the tent, outside the tent....the car. Random sex is the best.

Nichole-I hope your appt went well.
Amanda-Well what are you having?
Amelia-Feel better soon!
AFM: I went to the dentist today! No cavities. That's why I am so late getting on today. Temp still low-but opks are darking.

prgirl, welcome to the best dark side there is. softcups rule.
as you gals know, my MIL comes from Russia for 3 weeks per year. the first year she visited, OH and i had only been sleeping together for like 1-2 months. she would tactfully be like, "i need a nap" or 'i'm cold, i'm going to take a shower" and we'd instantly be on each other, wherever was closest. and she slept in his bed so we were sleeping on a blowup mattress - damn, those things are squeaky! so secret, furtive, quick sex for three weeks - oh, those were the days!

That's what happened to Lausie. She had parents visiting during O time and had sneaky BD that landed her with a bfp!

Sandy, I'm a huge fan of shower sex too, just be sure to have a softcup handy to trap all those little guys! OH and I get really sneaky, esp. living with in-laws right now. We were up at his family's cabin in Tahoe on 4th of July, with the entire family. Everyone was napping after a long day at the beach and we just quietly did the deed in our room. We have also gone on "walks" aka, outside to the car to bang one out quickly. Girl's gotta do what ever it takes to get the job done :)

I had my housemate around for 4 of the 5 BDs we had this month.

It was pretty hilarious. I was 17 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->