[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

So I was supposed to get a 'peak' on my monitor this morning but, alas, I did not. :-( i just did an OPK and it was also negative. Errrrr I feel my usual ovulation pinching on the left but looks like I still have another day or two to go. (sigh...)

So I was supposed to get a 'peak' on my monitor this morning but, alas, I did not. :-( i just did an OPK and it was also negative. Errrrr I feel my usual ovulation pinching on the left but looks like I still have another day or two to go. (sigh...)

I feel ya Marie x

Well ladies, looks like we're team pink again! Three girls, oh my goodness!! Both of our cats are female as well so OH is having a panic attack over the estrogen lol.

My 8 year old started crying, upset, just like she did when we announced Hannah was a girl. So it was a very joyous occasion lol.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
Well ladies, looks like we're team pink again! Three girls, oh my goodness!! Both of our cats are female as well so OH is having a panic attack over the estrogen lol.

My 8 year old started crying, upset, just like she did when we announced Hannah was a girl. So it was a very joyous occasion lol.

Congratulations!!:flower:

RAWWWR I JUST WANT IT TO BE MORNING SO I CAN TEMP AGAIN AND GET MY O CONFIRMATION :brat::hissy::loo:](*,)

RAWWWR I JUST WANT IT TO BE MORNING SO I CAN TEMP AGAIN AND GET MY O CONFIRMATION :brat::hissy::loo:](*,)

FX for you! Now that I know my tubes are open, I just want my fertile time to get here so I can get to banging! Still probably about a week away :dohh:

LOL I was the opposite as a kid, I cried when my 2nd brother was a boy bc I wanted a sister so bad. She'll get over it :)

Nichole-Yay!!! Did DH ever have his SA again? I hope you see that bfp soon!

Yeah Julie he did and it was about the same. It looked worse to be but the Dr didn't seem worried about it. Hopefully we get lucky!

Nicole - yayyyyyy! I'm so happy! How was it? Don't you feel better knowing? Woot!
Congrats waves - we have three girls in my family also.

Nichole-Is he going to start the vitamins to help? You could totally get lucky! Nikki did! I have faith!

Yay Nichole glad the everything is ok!!

Congrats Waves, I have 2 sisters....my dad survived all the estrogen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"