[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Nicole - yayyyyyy! I'm so happy! How was it? Don't you feel better knowing? Woot!
Congrats waves - we have three girls in my family also.

It wasn't bad at all. Felt like menstrual cramps really. Not even as bad as when AF arrives. There were some really weird feelings too like when they pulled the catheter out and such. I feel SO much better knowing. They wouldn't let DH go back but the nurse was super amazing and basically became my surrogate DH :haha:

Nichole-Is he going to start the vitamins to help? You could totally get lucky! Nikki did! I have faith!

Yeah he is. We actually were suppose to go get the stuff Saturday but we forgot about the cancer walk. I will probably go and get them tomorrow.

Because it's 5:30 here and we all deserve a giggle:

https://www.parentsociety.com/pregnancy/17-horrifying-baby-shower-cakes/?utm_source=taboola

I just popped my SoftCup cherry! :bunny: Ready for BDing tonight. Armed with my SoftCup under my pillow. :winkwink:

Putting it in was easier than taking it out. :shrug:

Yes, putting it in is much easier than taking it out! Not as gross either lol

I put preseed in before hand so it was body temp by the time I got sperm in there. Sometimes I would put just a little inside the cup with the sperm. I tried putting it around the rim but it would slip around and I had a hard time hitting the hole lol

Yeah, I used it during AF once at the peak time and it was pretty gross. I used them toward the end of AF bc it was more like spotting and I was usually tired of tampons by then. That wasn't as bad. Full AF was a bit much for me though lol

Nichole, yay!! So glad to hear that!

Amelia, I agree. Sounds like you Oed and covered your bases. Just a slow rise.

Thanks for all the advice and ideas. We will make it work. My opks are still totally negative so it probablywont even be an issue. BD calendar sex starts tonight. Hubby just doesn't know.

On Facebook, four babies were born today. FOUR. I hate even getting on there anymore. I need to get knocked up for my own freaking sanity .. I'm sure you all can relate lol.

And I have thought the same about softcups. What a disgusting and messy AF device!!

I don't keep up in this thread as much as I'd like - is anyone testing soon?

Yay for tubes being open, Nichole! :happydance: :bunny: Glad the procedure went smoothly and they took good care of you!

And try not to worry about how you look, you're already pretty! (Link goes to one of my favorite blogs for fashion/body image talk).:bodyb:

Congrats on team pink, Waves! :pink: :flower:

https://www.parentsociety.com/pregnancy/17-horrifying-baby-shower-cakes/?utm_source=taboola

Oh, dear God! Sweet baby Jesus! Cue the sound of me running screaming into the night, LOL! :haha: The artist in me is impressed, but boy howdy, those cakes are pretty much all Nightmare Fuel Unleaded from the Uncanny Valley of Hell!

AFM: DH put the cat box lids on backwards and left a gap, so we wound up with pee on the floor behind the boxes (because the cats like to spray the back of the boxes).

In better news, I'm going to see Gravity with my mom tomorrow, and my metal dance pad (for Dance Dance Revolution) came today and works great!

Nichole- glad all is clear! maybe with the "cleaning" (as Rachel once said)... you will get a BFP.

Waves- congrats on team pink! Hows wedding planning going?

Yay for tubes being open, Nichole! :happydance: :bunny: Glad the procedure went smoothly and they took good care of you!

And try not to worry about how you look, you're already pretty! (Link goes to one of my favorite blogs for fashion/body image talk).:bodyb:

Congrats on team pink, Waves! :pink: :flower:

Oh, dear God! Sweet baby Jesus! Cue the sound of me running screaming into the night, LOL! :haha: The artist in me is impressed, but boy howdy, those cakes are pretty much all Nightmare Fuel Unleaded from the Uncanny Valley of Hell!

AFM: DH put the cat box lids on backwards and left a gap, so we wound up with pee on the floor behind the boxes (because the cats like to spray the back of the boxes).

In better news, I'm going to see Gravity with my mom tomorrow, and my metal dance pad (for Dance Dance Revolution) came today and works great!

Aren't they freaking revolting?!!

AFM - FIRST NEGATIVE OPK!!! :happydance: FX for another temp rise tomorrow ... :wacko:

Honestly, I've not done much in the way of wedding planning lately. Right now I'm trying to focus on finding us a place to live that isn't under my mother's roof lol.

Alright Amelia! Keep us posted on your temp tomorrow morning!

It looks like most of us TTCrs are either close to or already ovulating. Lots of testing anxiety, ahem, I mean excitement for the end of the month!

Hoping I get my "Peak" tomorrow!

"I want to be in the TWW." , she said, with her SoftCup up her lady bits as she snoozed off.

ZzZzzzZz

Sooooo I just realized this whole shut down has screwed me... I'm 9 days away from my greencard expiring and I just realized I won't get my new one before hand because THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO LUNCH. Which means no international travel, no visiting home, no planning on going to my friends wedding in January unless i have my new card otherwise I can't get back into the country. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->