[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Oh god Amelia that sucks! I hope everything works out.

Waves- any difference with your mom and her drinking?

Amanda congratulations! :)

Nichole that's brilliant news!

Amelia I hope you get your card sorted soon!

Ugh Amelia, hopefully they get it together soon and it isn't an issue!

Hope you're doing well, BBC.

We did not BD last night. Between our jobs, we rolled into bed absolutely exhausted about 1230. Ugh! Opk still totally negative so I don't feel like stressing about it yet. I have just plain been in a funk the past few days, which is totally abnormal for me. Trying hard to kick it. Just feeling so broken I guess. It sucks. Hopefully camping and shopping this weekend will help. And a few drinks won't hurt my O chances, will they?

Sandy, maybe a little sneaking around during your camping trip will help get you out of this funk...keep your head up, you're not broken!! :hugs:

Amelia, how long will it take once the gov't reopens for you to get the new card? I didn't think it would stay closed until January...this is backing up our process as well :/

I have another question for you ladies, sorry if I'm being annoying...regarding this guifenisin, am i supposed to be taking it once a day or go by the recommended dosage as if i were taking it for a cold?
I have been taking 1-400mg tablet every morning for 5 days now along with a baby aspirin and a vitex, then at night i take my prenatal, another vitex, and 500 mg of maca supplement.

Sooooo I just realized this whole shut down has screwed me... I'm 9 days away from my greencard expiring and I just realized I won't get my new one before hand because THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO LUNCH. Which means no international travel, no visiting home, no planning on going to my friends wedding in January unless i have my new card otherwise I can't get back into the country. FML.

Ugh girl I'm so sorry. Do you guys have an attorney that could step in and help out? I know it's more $$$ to spend but maybe they can advise you on what to do.

What were your temps like this morning? Are you even up yet? Lol

No peak today on my monitor but the LH line is getting darker. I'm thinking the B vitamins and baby aspirin I started taking might have delayed my OD? I don't really mind as long as I get a :bfp: !!!

Amelia,

This article says they will continue processing green cards:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/29/us-government-shutdown-services-affected

ok so this morning I had a little bit of brown spotting just when i wiped and now it has turned into reddish/brown and is enough to need a thin pantyliner...has anyone had this happen before?

Hi Girls,

I am around, just trying not to be around too much as TTC is taking over my life and it's making me miserable.

Good luck to you all. :)

ok so this morning I had a little bit of brown spotting just when i wiped and now it has turned into reddish/brown and is enough to need a thin pantyliner...has anyone had this happen before?

I've had ovulation spotting before :)

That is a good sign your egg has popped! Mine would only do that from one side, I guess it was more irritated during O than the other, but signifies a strong O I think!

Have you had a pos OPK yet? If not, I'd BD just in case ;)

no positive OPK yet, we only BD'd 3 times so far, AHHHHH! I was planning to jump him when i get home but it wont be until probably 7...gosh this is so stressful. When should i expect a temp shift?

Almost positive, so either O just happened (not likely on CD13- don't worry!!), and that was the pin prick of blood you saw.. Orrrrrr you are Oing like VERY SOON and a follicle may have just been irritated. Either way try not to go too crazy, sounds like you have been doing great. Keep OPKing and make sure you treat your lady bits right.. fertile week can get painful lol. A hot washcloth after Softcup always fixed me :)

And I always encouraged quickies during BDfest- mind you good sex is wonderful! But it is nice to make it quick so that if you have to do it AGAIN the next day, your lady bits aren't sore. Lol since DH's don't seem to have that problem ;)

Brittney - is that a panty liner for your backdrop? That's awesome. Not quite positive yet though.

Pr girl - I always took my baby Asa after O bc I read it can delay it. But I know Ashlee took it before so who knows. I would do some research on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->