[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Thanks Morgan, I think I may have to cross over to the softcup team...I was holding out but I'm just so damn curious about all the hype!

Rachel, yes that is a pantyliner paper :blush:, I am doing these opks at work and i don't like to put my pee stick on the counter while I'm waiting for it to dry so that was what i had to work with haha

Amelia,

This article says they will continue processing green cards:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/29/us-government-shutdown-services-affected

Thankssssssssss lady - that's a load off my mind! Yeah we had an attorney to do the initial process, this time 'round it was just submit some paperwork and a check, get finger printed (because my fingers have changed in 2 years??) and then wait on either something in the mail + card or a note we need to come in for random final interview.

FX I just get the stupid card and call it a day.

Thanks for the temp monitoring ladies!! I'm so excited - finally. I actually think I O'd yesterday but probably around the time I did my 6am temping so it wasn't affecting temp yet. Boobs and nipples so sore it hurt to put on a t-shirt last night and get into bed. Much better today. I was debating manually overriding my chart but CBF - it's not going to change anything now anyway.

LL - that's almost a +ive - no stress you have some breathing room for sure!

Gotta dash to work - see you all in a few mins x

We did not BD last night. Between our jobs, we rolled into bed absolutely exhausted about 1230. Ugh! Opk still totally negative so I don't feel like stressing about it yet. I have just plain been in a funk the past few days, which is totally abnormal for me. Trying hard to kick it. Just feeling so broken I guess. It sucks. Hopefully camping and shopping this weekend will help. And a few drinks won't hurt my O chances, will they?

I am sorry you are feeling so down :hugs: Feeling like you are broken is the worse thing ever. I've cried many times feeling the same way. I hope you have fun camping and it's just the thing you need to put a pep in your step

ok so this morning I had a little bit of brown spotting just when i wiped and now it has turned into reddish/brown and is enough to need a thin pantyliner...has anyone had this happen before?

Hasn't happen to me but everyone is different. I hope the other girls are right and you either O or are about to!

Hi Girls,

I am around, just trying not to be around too much as TTC is taking over my life and it's making me miserable.

Good luck to you all. :)

Sorry you are feeling miserable :hugs: Take as much time as you need!

AFM- not much going on for me atm. I have some brown spotting from the HSG but they say that is totally normal. Temp was a bit low but I think they are starting to turn clomid funky again. I am going to start cm checking and opks tomorrow. DH's vitamins should be here tomorrow and he will start em right away. FX this is our lucky month!

nichole, i have everything crossed for you!

Oh god Amelia that sucks! I hope everything works out.

Waves- any difference with your mom and her drinking?

Thanks girl - and i 2nd this - Waves?? How are things?

Sandy, maybe a little sneaking around during your camping trip will help get you out of this funk...keep your head up, you're not broken!! :hugs:

Amelia, how long will it take once the gov't reopens for you to get the new card? I didn't think it would stay closed until January...this is backing up our process as well :/

I'm not entirely sure. They advise that 3 months before your card expires (on the conditional GC) you let them know and submit your papers. We had it in right on 2 months. I'm assuming there will be backlog and it will probably take longer than Oct 24th when I'm officially expired but still in process. I'm worried that with TG and Xmas I could fall into next year.

Hi Girls,

I am around, just trying not to be around too much as TTC is taking over my life and it's making me miserable.

Good luck to you all. :)

Sorry babe x sending love- be back when you are ready x

Thanks Morgan, I think I may have to cross over to the softcup team...I was holding out but I'm just so damn curious about all the hype!

Rachel, yes that is a pantyliner paper :blush:, I am doing these opks at work and i don't like to put my pee stick on the counter while I'm waiting for it to dry so that was what i had to work with haha

I'm a convert - they suck but they totally made it possible to get a quick BD in and then go straight to the gym for a serious aerobic work out without me feeling like I was shaking the army out.

Thanks again for the temp congrats girls - I'm super stoked and now just trying to relax and not SS. I'm not confident at all that this is my month, but I'm trying to stay positive. I can't change anything now and we BD'd as much as we could in those 4 days DH and I were together.

Last preg I didn't know I was preg until I missed AF sooooo..... f*ck it. I'll be over here in my corner drinking coffee and reading the news:paper:

Nichole, I really hope this is your month!! I'm keeping my finger, toes, arms, and legs crossed for you!!

Amelia, gotcha...don't you hate how long everything takes to process, you would think by 2013 there would be a better system :wacko:

this just made me cry at work... on a scale of happy to miserable I err on the side of sad most of the time. My smartarse housemate just sent this to me. I guess I should finish this by saying that YOU LADIES have made my life better, warmer and more hopeful than I ever thought possible and I love that we get to share all the ups and down.

https://www.upworthy.com/scientists...tributing-factors-to-happiness-youll-thank-me

Glad you got your temp rise, Amelia!

Thanks Nichole. It really stinks feeling this way. Hopefully it will get better soon. Glad your test went well. Maybe this is the lucky month for you.

Noon opk still totally negative. If clomid doesn't work I'm going to be heartbroken.

It will work, don't fret! You usually had late ovulation so you still have time. Clomid hasn't upped my O date really. I still O around the same time. If it doesn't work for some reason then they will up your dosage so it will. Maybe we will O around the same time and can be cycle buddies :).

Glad you got your temp rise, Amelia!

Thanks Nichole. It really stinks feeling this way. Hopefully it will get better soon. Glad your test went well. Maybe this is the lucky month for you.

Noon opk still totally negative. If clomid doesn't work I'm going to be heartbroken.

Give it a hot minute mamma x do you usually get gradual OPK "creep" and then +ive or just BAM +ive? Either way - clomid clomid climid. Let it do it's job x

Sandy, sorry your opk isn't positive yet but there is still time and if this cycle doesnt work they can always up your dose like nichole said. Keep your head up and try not to stress bc that could affect ovulation too :dust:

...AFM, this spotting is getting heavier but still the brownish/red...I hope this is just some type of strange ovulation spotting [-o<

Brittney don't cross your legs. You'll never get pregnant that way...lol

Thank you all. I don't know what is going on with me. Getting pregnant takes so long, and my friend just had her baby and EVERYONE it seems like is baby baby baby. It's so hard knowing my chance was so close and its so gone. And starting from scratch. Then the definite pcos diagnosis after that. I'm just having a really tough time. I try to be patient, but its so hard. Sorry it sounds like I'm whining. I'm not.

Sandy - how long did it take you to get pregnant the first time? Hopefully the clomid works for you. Try not to stress bc that can't help ovulation at all. We've all been there, and I can say I don't miss that feeling at all. I know it's probably much worse having been pregnant and losing a baby but at least you know you CAN get pregnant. We all know that for most it just takes time. And don't cyber punch me for saying that bc I know it sucks to hear, but from someone who it took 13 cycles to get one bfp, I know that it just takes time. I honestly think that for me, it was timing. I mean really? 13 cycles and I get pregnant the week we close on our house? Can't be just a coincidence.

I am so excited right now. I hate admitting it but I never graduated High School. I had some really crappy things happen to me and needed to drop out. These past 9 years I've tried to go back to school multiple time but something always got in the way. Well, I just found an adult school about 20-30 mins from me that can get me in and on my way to graduating. With all the credits I earned the first time around, I only need to do 4 credits in economics and then I can graduate. I am finally going to be able to get my diploma!! :happydance:

I am so excited right now. I hate admitting it but I never graduated High School. I had some really crappy things happen to me and needed to drop out. These past 9 years I've tried to go back to school multiple time but something always got in the way. Well, I just found an adult school about 20-30 mins from me that can get me in and on my way to graduating. With all the credits I earned the first time around, I only need to do 4 credits in economics and then I can graduate. I am finally going to be able to get my diploma!! :happydance:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Good on you!!!!!!! 4 credits is nothing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->