[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I say still go for it! You never know! At least he wants to try tonight, but he REALLY needs to get it through his head that go time is limited. He did so good last month so it's obviously possible for him to do it. I'm sorry he's being so stubborn Cassidy :?

Augh sorry Cassidy - go for it - I've def read stories of O-day conception.

He needs some education... maybe he needs to read some stories like we do about how hard it can be.. then maybe he will empathise

Hey Nikki

Do you have a recommendation for a realtor in Denver? I'm really disappointed with the guy we are using right now and I want to find someone else asap :(

Morning Ladies!

So far spotting is gone or back to very minimal, we got a bd in last night and the softcup was not as bad as I thought it would be...minimal spillage considering I didn't have time for a test drive first..I just read the directions before we dtd...I'm hoping to see a positive OPK today or tomorrow hopefully...and we will attempt to bd everyday this weekend but its pretty hard bc DH works doubles friday and saturday so he's usually tired.

Amelia-I hope you get things figured out soon so you can go to the wedding!
Amanda-Yay another girl!!
Nichole-I am so glad your getting your diploma and am glad your tubes are open!
BB-I will miss you
Cassidy-I am sorry I hope he gets it together soon.
AFM: Well after all the catch up. My temp dipped a lot today, I am not sure what that means but I had an almost positive opk.

Good morning ladies! My best friend and I are going to Baltimore tonight to watch David Sedaris do a book reading. Yay! I saw him one other time and it was a blast. I'm excited!

woohoo for an almost positive OPK Katrina!

The spotting is back again, but bright red today and the OPK i did this morning was less positive than yesterday so i don't know what that means.

I am so excited right now. I hate admitting it but I never graduated High School. I had some really crappy things happen to me and needed to drop out. These past 9 years I've tried to go back to school multiple time but something always got in the way. Well, I just found an adult school about 20-30 mins from me that can get me in and on my way to graduating. With all the credits I earned the first time around, I only need to do 4 credits in economics and then I can graduate. I am finally going to be able to get my diploma!! :happydance:

:happydance: Awesome! So happy for you!:flower:

Still no peak on the monitor for me but my LH line is getting darker. I read last night that B6 can definitely delay ovulation so I'm going to lay off it until after OD. The only reason I'm taking it is to help me absorb the massive amounts of folate that I'm taking.

On another note, I'm sitting next to an older man at a LabCorp office and he has sooo much cologne on its making me dizzy. Is it rude fkr me to move?

Marie-I would move-I have had people move away from me when I stop at the sub place after the sale barn. :haha:

AFM: Well after all the catch up. My temp dipped a lot today, I am not sure what that means but I had an almost positive opk.

FX you get your pos opk soon! Maybe you missed your surge with the opks and the dip means ovulation.

Still no peak on the monitor for me but my LH line is getting darker. I read last night that B6 can definitely delay ovulation so I'm going to lay off it until after OD. The only reason I'm taking it is to help me absorb the massive amounts of folate that I'm taking.

On another note, I'm sitting next to an older man at a LabCorp office and he has sooo much cologne on its making me dizzy. Is it rude fkr me to move?
I'd move. Some perfume gives me the worst headaches and I am forced to move or end up tossing my cookies all over them. I don't think they would enjoy that. I hope you get your +opk soon! :thumbup:

woohoo for an almost positive OPK Katrina!

The spotting is back again, but bright red today and the OPK i did this morning was less positive than yesterday so i don't know what that means.

Hrmm... weird... Any way you could talk to your Dr about it?

AFM- Not much going on. Will be starting opks today and getting my every other bd on. Heading out in about 1/2 hour to go meet with the adult school. I've also been looking at certificate programs or trade schools for after when I get my hs diploma. I was thinking about becoming a Medical Administrative Assistant. Be one of those ladies we all have to deal with when we first get to the doctors office. The cheapest I've found was about 4500 :wacko:. Hopefully I will qualify for some financial aid.

HI Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! I took yesterday off of work and didn't even open up my computer at home so I am waaaayyyyy behind. I had a lazy day in bed with OH and then got my hair cut. I was really "sick" :winkwink:

I'll catch up in a bit, gotta get my day started at work.

Brittney- I always had mid cycle spotting when my cycle was going to be long and wonky. Hopefully that's not the case for you though!!

Katrina- maybe pos Opk today or tomorrow? I always got a dip and stayed low for 2-3 days before O so it's definitely coming lady, get busy!

pssst. Amelia, I will be in LA next Monday-Wednesday.

YEAAAH! 21-23 Oct? I aint doing anything other than working. I work 10-7 so could do an after 7 catch up :)

Yep. I have to be in Santa Barbara for most of it, so I'll be flying into LAX, and driving there Monday night, back in LA on wed/thursday. I'll message you my cell number, so we can try to connect! eeeks! OH might be with me too! :)

pssst. Amelia, I will be in LA next Monday-Wednesday.

YEAAAH! 21-23 Oct? I aint doing anything other than working. I work 10-7 so could do an after 7 catch up :)

Yep. I have to be in Santa Barbara for most of it, so I'll be flying into LAX, and driving there Monday night, back in LA on wed/thursday. I'll message you my cell number, so we can try to connect! eeeks! OH might be with me too! :)

That sounds terrific! I'll reply with mine....

Also - if anyone wants to connect on FB my last name is Yaron... pretty easy to find :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->