[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Question - do you guys use the "advanced" method on FF? If I rely on Advanced i STILL dont have O confirmation (thought I'd get it today but now it looks like i wont for another two days) but if I use OPK (and the fact that my boobs started making me want to kill myself from pain) I'm 3dpo today.

Thoughts?

Britt I am SO JEALOUS you are going to see David Sedaris!!! One of my top favorite authors. So awesome!

Britt I am SO JEALOUS you are going to see David Sedaris!!! One of my top favorite authors. So awesome!

I love him so much!!! He is one of the only authors that will make laugh out loud with tear runnings down my face! I saw him in Frederick, MD back in 2008 and he was all doped on up on pain meds. LOL I am so excited about seeing him again!

Question - do you guys use the "advanced" method on FF? If I rely on Advanced i STILL dont have O confirmation (thought I'd get it today but now it looks like i wont for another two days) but if I use OPK (and the fact that my boobs started making me want to kill myself from pain) I'm 3dpo today.

Thoughts?

I don't use it but I would go by the OPKs.

Well, I was supposed to get the ultrasound done around ovulation but I'm going to Orlando for four days for training and I won't be able to get it done there. I'm just going to get it done tomorrow. Hopefully I get a peak reading within the next 48 hours or so. I stopped the B6 vitamins (last one was Tuesday) and since they're water soluble hopefully it will allow my body to ovulate soon.

Goodluck, Marie!

Something is up with my boobs. I keep getting tempted to take a hpt because they are just so huge and painful, and have been since like 6dpo last cycle. I got AF, but she was here for 2 days and only spotting. It didn't even warrant a tampon, I used the thin liners the entire time (tmi, sorry). I've been kinda nauseous for a few days, my CM is out of control, and I'm still crampy. Feeling crazy..im SS on cd9.

Take a test! You did have an hcg of 6 last time which imo is barely pregnant. Anything above a 5 is supposed to be. When did you get the test done again? How many dpo would you have been?

Hi ladies!

Brittney, so weird.

Amanda, I probably would take one.

Katrina, FX for O soon!

Afm, hubby and I had a great talk last night. I feel better. Less funk. However, I was ticked at him this morning for no BD. I tried 3 times, even woke up 20 minutes early. Opk totally negative still. We shall see what happens.

Hellooooo Ladies,

Im back after a long long break...not tht i wanted one but i seriously had no time ... in laws left this am so im a free bird again :haha:
Im sure all of u will agree tht it is impossible for me to catch up with EVERYTHING tht happened on here...I have managed to catch up on the last few pages tho..so will take it from there :flower:

Nichole - so happy tht u got your hsg done and all looks gud...all the best for going back to school hun...:thumbup:

Amelia - yaaayy on getting on bd so well timed this mth...fx for u :thumbup:

Cassidy i hope ydays bd timing was not too late to try this mth...i totlaly get your frustration with dh...honeslty id just stop talkin to him for a while :winkwink:

Brittany i have no idea about the bleeding hun...hopefully itll stop soon..id say try n talk to your dr :thumbup:

Katrina hopefully your getting enuf bd in and pos opk shows up soon :hugs:

Amanda test girl test :test:

Test! :)

Won't be around much the next few days. My son turns 3 tomorrow so I'm icing cake and decorating the house tonight then it's a day out tomorrow and a fun filled weekend!

Hope your all well :) x

Thanks girls. I just (TMI !!) found some nice CM when I wiped. Hopefully OD is around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->