[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

BB, good to hear from you! Happy Birthday to your son and have a great time this weekend!!

Thanks Sonia, I think I'm going to wait out the weekend and see if I get a pos OPK, temp rise, something that gives me hope for this cycle and if not I'll call the doc on Monday (honestly I just feel like they are going to tell me its my cycle trying to sort itself out still)

Take a test! You did have an hcg of 6 last time which imo is barely pregnant. Anything above a 5 is supposed to be. When did you get the test done again? How many dpo would you have been?

That was taken last week at 20/21dpo, which makes an hcg of 6 in a viable pregnancy seem awfully low. I'm supposed to go have another blood draw done but I keep forgetting. I'll try to make it in tonight to see if there is a difference.

Amanda- Maybe should take another HPT? Can't hurt, right?

Take a test Amanda!!!

Amanda- I vote test!! Especially with that questionable beta...

I'll grab a FRER on my way home :)!

Take a test! You did have an hcg of 6 last time which imo is barely pregnant. Anything above a 5 is supposed to be. When did you get the test done again? How many dpo would you have been?

That was taken last week at 20/21dpo, which makes an hcg of 6 in a viable pregnancy seem awfully low. I'm supposed to go have another blood draw done but I keep forgetting. I'll try to make it in tonight to see if there is a difference.

Amanda- Maybe should take another HPT? Can't hurt, right?

Take a test Amanda!!!

Amanda- I vote test!! Especially with that questionable beta...

I'll grab a FRER on my way home :)!

Well??!!! Come on!!!! :hugs:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T CONCENTRATE.... I want to eat everything and sleep ... rinse repeat

Is this positive?

Oh, how I wish this was a pregnancy test...:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Awwww I thought it was a HPT and got sooo excited for you... but i'm still excited for you! YES that is positive!! BD BD BD BD BD!!!

Marie-I definitely thought that was an hpt and almost jumped out of my chair at work! Good luck catching that eggie!

So my OPKs are getting lighter/more negative yesterday and today...and I had a slight temp shift but I'm wondering if that maybe was just from waking up in the middle of the night. Do you ladies think I just missed my surge? I'm going to try to get DH to bd every night this weekend just in case I haven't ovulated yet...this is like a good novel, I just HAVE to know what happens next!

Marie-I definitely thought that was an hpt and almost jumped out of my chair at work! Good luck catching that eggie!

Ugh I WISH! :wacko:

My monitor finally gave me my "Peak" reading this morning. Just in time for my ultrasound today. Hoping to see some nice follicles! Official OD should be tomorrow (the day of the second peak reading on the monitor).

TWW here I come!! :happydance:

I wanted to test at 12 DPO but i have the appointment with my midwife at 11DPO to discuss the results of all my tests and DHs SA so I will test that morning.

Question regarding SA.... If our last BD day is Sunday, is Wednesday a good day for him to get the SA done?

So my OPKs are getting lighter/more negative yesterday and today...and I had a slight temp shift but I'm wondering if that maybe was just from waking up in the middle of the night. Do you ladies think I just missed my surge? I'm going to try to get DH to bd every night this weekend just in case I haven't ovulated yet...this is like a good novel, I just HAVE to know what happens next!

After you got up did you you sleep at least three hours after that?

Temp is lower. I hate my life.

Don't let those temps control your life. Mine are all over the place only because I test at different times and i move a lot. Maybe you didn't sleep well, tossed and turned, had temp fluctuations in your room, etc.

Marie, I didn't actually get out of bed, just lifted my head for a drink of water then I slept for probably 2.5-3 hours before my alarm went off. I don't know if that makes a difference. As far as your SA question, I have no idea...sorry.

Amelia - I can't see your chart at work but remember its not about the individual temps...its about the chart as a whole, try not to get hung up on one low temp :hugs:

Marie, I didn't actually get out of bed, just lifted my head for a drink of water then I slept for probably 2.5-3 hours before my alarm went off. I don't know if that makes a difference. As far as your SA question, I have no idea...sorry.

Amelia - I can't see your chart at work but remember its not about the individual temps...its about the chart as a whole, try not to get hung up on one low temp :hugs:

The drinking water might have affected it and the fact that you only got a bit of sleep afterwards. I'm no temping expert though.

Afm, pelvic transvaginal ultrasound at 12:45pm. Yayyyy....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->