[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

i think they want at least 2 but not more than 4 (or maybe it is 3 and 5) days between ejacultaions, so i think sunday to wednesday should be fine for SA.
good luck with the 'gina jouster!

Amanda-test!
Marie-Yep positive!
AFM:temp went up .3 degrees and got a blazing opk today!! We have been bd every other day, so we did last night!

Robert- whats going on? talk to us. did you take a test? I didn't see the results.

Hi ladies, sorry! I got home last night and was so busy, didn't have a chance to catch up! I had a blood draw this am, will get results back hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow. Decided I didn't want to scrutinize a test and go nutso, so I will just wait for my blood results :)

'Gina jouster! Lol

Well, the ultrasound went well. The tech couldn't really tell me much but she did tell me what I wanted to know: follicles! Woohoo! Now all that's left is DH's SA on Wednesday and my progesterone blood work around Friday. Then my appointment to discuss the results on the following Wednesday.

'Gina jouster! Lol

Well, the ultrasound went well. The tech couldn't really tell me much but she did tell me what I wanted to know: lots of follicles! Woohoo! Now all that's left is DH's SA on Wednesday and my progesterone blood work around Friday. Then my appointment to discuss the results on the following Wednesday.

Well thats good! Hopefully good news Wednesday and a BFP very soon!

I'm kind of here. Son had a great birthday. The childrens science museum was brilliant :) Was stressful getting home. Traffic was awful and our son was tired and hungry!

Amelia I enjoyed stalking your FB today.. :blush:
You and DH are cuties ;)

Awwww thanks lol. I wish we had more photos, lol he's hilarious but it's hard to catch on camera.

I'm kind of here. Son had a great birthday. The childrens science museum was brilliant :) Was stressful getting home. Traffic was awful and our son was tired and hungry!

Bummer - i hate traffic... i saw him chowing on his car cake :) Looked like he was a winner today - such a sweet kid!

I feel so out already - cant figure out when i ovulated. FF says on the CD 19 (giving me a "good" on the preg chance thingo) but i had sore boobs the day before that - when i do OPK monitoring it says I O'd on CD 18 (giving me "high" probability") few twinges in uterus but nothing to write home about. Boobs not a sore today - they seem to get worse at night. I felt a little off but I'm not exactly nauseous. SO FRIGGEN TIRED. I've slept at least 8 hrs ever day since O and it's getting worse. Zero ability to go to the gym or walk dogs. Temps were weird today too :( :( :(

Amelia, totally going to find you on FB and stalk you now. Total creep.

OH and I are going to SoCal next Mon-Wed and I couldn't be more ready! A few days away sounds amazing.

Happy Friday, ladies! Anyone doing anything fun?

So my OPKs are getting lighter/more negative yesterday and today...and I had a slight temp shift but I'm wondering if that maybe was just from waking up in the middle of the night. Do you ladies think I just missed my surge? I'm going to try to get DH to bd every night this weekend just in case I haven't ovulated yet...this is like a good novel, I just HAVE to know what happens next!

It is definitely possible. I wake up like 5 bajillion times a night and my temps seem to be ok. I even wake up like 1/2 hour before temp time and it doesn't seem to do any damage. Some women are different. Get to bding because it is definitely better to be prepared just in case :thumbup:

My monitor finally gave me my "Peak" reading this morning. Just in time for my ultrasound today. Hoping to see some nice follicles! Official OD should be tomorrow (the day of the second peak reading on the monitor).

Question regarding SA.... If our last BD day is Sunday, is Wednesday a good day for him to get the SA done?

Good luck! Keep us posted on what the u/s says. DH's urologist said do SA after 3-5 days of abstinence. Maybe wait until Thurs id you can for the 1 extra day. I don't think it will matter too much though

Temp is lower. I hate my life.

Maybe early implantation dip?:shrug: It is possible!

AFM:temp went up .3 degrees and got a blazing opk today!! We have been bd every other day, so we did last night!

Eeek! Get it! Fx for you!

Hi ladies, sorry! I got home last night and was so busy, didn't have a chance to catch up! I had a blood draw this am, will get results back hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow. Decided I didn't want to scrutinize a test and go nutso, so I will just wait for my blood results :)

I can't wait to hear the results!

AFM- still not much going on. Cervix and such is definitely getting ready for O. Getting higher and softer. I start school Tuesday. I should be done in about a month. Sooner if I get the material and can complete the work sheets fast.

Thank you. He is a sweetie but can be a monkey at times! I've lots more pictures to add but need to upload from in laws computer :)

Have any of you heard of a flu nasal spray vaccine for toddlers? It's new in the UK but think it's been in America for a while!

Ha - creep away.

OMG i totally wrote "crepe away",,... I'm so hungry.

Zero plans. Sleep?

I doubt it's implant.... it's only 3/4 dpi :(

Nichole you are going to be an awesome super star and nail it!!

It's giong to be hot and gorgeous here next - just cold at night - time to snuggle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->