[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I never actually got my high school diploma :blush:. I only have 4 credits to go in Economics so I am going to the adult school in petaluma for a month or so for it. After I am going to look into extra schooling to become a medical administrative assistance.

Thanks Amelia :) Not having my hs diploma has really been dragging me down for years, making me feel like I was stupid. I am glad that I am finally doing something about it. If I'm not pregnant by the end of my clomid rounds I will go for the extra schooling.

Nichole that's awesome! Goodluck, you'll ace it! I LOVED Econ! I took a lot in college too (easy filler credits) and while it was difficult, I really enjoyed it. Makes this crazy world and our current economy a bit easier to comprehend!

Have you thought about becoming a Medical Assistant versus a MAA? More money, and you get hands on patient care :)

Thanks Amelia :) Not having my hs diploma has really been dragging me down for years, making me feel like I was stupid. I am glad that I am finally doing something about it. If I'm not pregnant by the end of my clomid rounds I will go for the extra schooling.

You'll probably get preggers while going to school. ;-) You know how these things work. When your mind focuses on something else and then BAM! :bfp: !!!

You are certainly not stupid Nichole.. My mom didn't graudate either because she was pregnant with me in 11th grade. She went back later and got her GED and she does good.

Amanda- I have but I am 100% sure I couldn't handle the medical part. Having to do injections, collecting and preparing specimens of bodily fluids and tissues for laboratory testing etc is just not appealing to me. I'd rather be the front desk lady you see in medical offices. I might not do medical administrative. I might just do plain administrative assistance so I have a broader range of places I could go to.

Amelia, totally going to find you on FB and stalk you now. Total creep.

OH and I are going to SoCal next Mon-Wed and I couldn't be more ready! A few days away sounds amazing.

Happy Friday, ladies! Anyone doing anything fun?

Either way - bloody awesome.

I agree!

I get the not being able to handle the blood/guts/etc. I used to think I could...nope.

Going crazy, ladies. Its only 2pm, 3 hours to goooooo

COME AND HANG OUT

i'm going mental today :(

Such shit you arent getting in over the weekend - i totally would have thrown the dogs in the car and driven to SB

So, I've been wanting to spice things up in the bedroom with DH. Sex is becoming just baby making lately and I hate that. I was thinking about going to some stores *wink wink nudge nudge* and see what I can find.

Such shit you arent getting in over the weekend - i totally would have thrown the dogs in the car and driven to SB

teeeheee! I know :( This was a last minute trip to SB because I have been asked to be a model for a boudoir photo workshop. I'm extending it a few days, so I can bring OH along and we can get some away time.

I'll still be down soon for my friends proposal though, and then I will be in LA and we will have to go out for drinks. unless you're preggers. then i'll drink for both of us.

So, I've been wanting to spice things up in the bedroom with DH. Sex is becoming just baby making lately and I hate that. I was thinking about going to some stores *wink wink nudge nudge* and see what I can find.

:bunny: yeaaah. get it girl :)

I love me some thigh highs, garther, and heels...so does OH :) We also have these super soft lacie handcuffs from ann summers that tie (these: https://www.littlewoods.com/ann-summers-lace-handcuffs/1279897396.prd) that are supppppper fun.

Wait what - modeling? HOT!

yup, for this :

https://daniellefletcher.com/workshop.php

She's an amazeballs photographer who I have done shoots with before, but shes gotten super pricey so I haven't been able to splurge on another shoot. When she asked If I would be willing to model for the workshop and get free prints, sooo down!

Here are some from a shoot of OH and I (and some of just me!)

Amelia, are you a vegemite fan? I forgot that you're from Australia!

It's a staple in our household!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->