[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Blech my ex husband made me try Vegemite when I was visiting him in England. He told me that I'd either love it or hate it, I was the latter lol

Blech my ex husband made me try Vegemite when I was visiting him in England. He told me that I'd either love it or hate it, I was the latter lol

My best friend's mom was born and raised in Australia, and vegemite was always in their house. I LOVE it! A teeny tiny bit on a toasted bagel...heaven.

It's everywhere in Australia too! When we were there visiting i was in heaven. They have the cutest little travel sizes.

Ash - it's such an acquired taste!! I grew up on it. It has 25% of your folate needs tho so not a bad thing to like...

OMG Amanda that would be ah-mayyyy-zing (must be said like Oprah for full effect)

Ash - it's such an acquired taste!! I grew up on it. It has 25% of your folate needs tho so not a bad thing to like...

OMG Amanda that would be ah-mayyyy-zing (must be said like Oprah for full effect)

hehe. I'll pick some up next time I see it at the store!

p.s. https://www.worldmarket.com/product/vegemite.do?from=Search&cx=0

Lol I love walking around World Market looking at all their stuff.

me too! we went the other night looking for new glasses and OH kept saying that he should just leave me and come back next week. I LOVED all of their stuff!

I'm dreading using the SoftCup again tonight. Taking it out was a pain last night. I don't think sitting on the toilet is the most comfortable way. Instructions say to pull it out by hooking your finger under the ring, easier said than done. Even with short fingernails I scratched myself. :-(

So, I've been wanting to spice things up in the bedroom with DH. Sex is becoming just baby making lately and I hate that. I was thinking about going to some stores *wink wink nudge nudge* and see what I can find.

I've gotten some cute stuff at 3wishes.com reasonable prices and discrete shipping too. They have different categories.

I'm dreading using the SoftCup again tonight. Taking it out was a pain last night. I don't think sitting on the toilet is the most comfortable way. Instructions say to pull it out by hooking your finger under the ring, easier said than done. Even with short fingernails I scratched myself. :-(

Sorry, can't help you there, but sorry that you scratched yourself :( Goodluck tonight!

I lived in Aussie for 6 months when I did study abroad. My flat mates made me try it. I HATED it. As a goodbye joke gift they bought me a thing of it... and then TSA took it from me, which I was ok with because I figured Aussie TSA would actually eat it while I wouldn't.

You ladies were chatty today! Finally checking in while sitting next to a campfire in my sweats with my hubby drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows under a BEAUTIFUL harvest moon. Love the simple things in life.

Amanda, good luck with your test. FX for you.

Amelia, don't stress about one temp. It's the big picture. Just relax and enjoy life . :)

Katrina, hope you O soon. FX for you!

Nichole, that sounds fun. I think hubby and I should go shopping, too. Even if just online. Good thinking! FX for you this cycle.

Cassidy, I hope hubby cooperates better and soon!! So not fair for you.

Brittney, how are things for you or did I miss it?

Mirolee, I should probably check your journal.. but when are you testing?

How are all of you preggo ladies??

And, as for myself, cd 15, opk still totally negative.. cervix feels fairly low and closed. Lots of watery cm but I've been taking the guafennesin so I'm not sure that counts for much. Blah. Just trying to be patient.. but we all know its hard. :) A year ago tomorrow I found out I was finally gonna be a mama.. my how time flies.

I was reading about the "fallback rise" an estrogen surge that everyone has after O but only shows up occasionally on charts.... It normally happens 2-4 DPO so I'm going with that :S

A year ago hey - sending loads and loads of love x

Thanks, Amelia. That sounds reasonable to me.

Marie, good luck to you, too. Glad your ultrasound went well.

Amelia thts what I was going to tell you earlier but I got distracted by the Vegemite lol. I sf think it is a fallback rise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->