[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

nichole, you wrote "deluded" instead of "diluted" - which has me cracking up. your urine is deluded, ha....
hey, afm, fml and i hate everyone, everywhere, everything. 14dpo, neg hpt, and a bit of spotting. i will never get pregnant. and i dont even know if i'll be able to say hello to my best friend if i see her in the hallway without bursting into jealous, bitter, angry, sad tears.

you should choose the day if you think it conflicts with ff - you know your body.

God Mirolee I'm so sorry :hugs:. I believe everything happens for a reason. One day the reasoning behind why its so hard for you to get pregnant will show. Try to keep your spirits up :hugs:

Amelia- I hope its IB. Ashlee is correct about the DPO for spotting and BFP.

Mirolee- What kind of fertility testing have you and DH had? I really hope you get preggo soon!

I'm so sorry mirolee, I really hope you get your BFP from your Hawaii trip! I'll be praying for you :hugs:

Brittney- I think you are getting close! The bottom OPK is the same one I used! It's looking really close. You may want to test again in a few hours!

Mirolee, I'm so sorry. It isn't fair. I hope and pray you get your Hawaiian BFP.

Nichole, yay!! FX for you!

I'm out of opks and didn't get to Walmart this morning. Hubby can take me tonight. FX that this huge temp dip is meaning I'm gonna O today!

Brittney, I would say not quite yet, but verrrry soon! Test again later for sure. FX for you!

Brittney-looks like it's getting close! Fx

Frsttime- u hope so too! We are totally cycle buddies this time around!

Nikki - we have had bloodwork, SA, HSG, mid-cycle ultrasound, six rounds of clomid, day 3 blood, 7dpo progesterone. dr asked about my CM and trust me, i'm not lacking there, although i dont know if it is the hostile-attack-and-kill-sperm kind. on paper, there is NOTHING - no reason, no concerns, no anythings anywheres - to point to why we arent pregnant. in fact, the chemical in july has people (OH and my dr) "excited" and "positive" (this is in complete contrast to how i feel about it, which is "i should be 16 weeks right now"..... but no....).

Mirolee I'd be pissed at the world too, to put it bluntly.

Any thoughts on IUI? Maybe it's the approach that could do it for you? Or maybe get the CM tested like you said.. is it possible to have hostile cm that looks fertile? I have a feeling there is a really easy fix to this situation. Although I just got done reading a blog by a couple who took 1.5 years to conceive for NO GOOD REASON. Sometimes it just takes a while. Not that that's what you want to hear. But I'm looking forward to the day it happens for you, bc it will Mirolee. And you will be the happiest girl in the world I know.. Like you always say- it has nothing to do with you. Sometimes perfectly wonderful people are just tested and it sucks. :hugs:

we may do IUI in 2014 sometime. until then, i'm switching to letrazole instead of clomid for this next cycle. and OH said we're going to make a hawaiin baby ;) and i get to have mai tais :)

So jealous of your warm vaca btw everytime I go to plan for our Maryland trip ;)

I hope the med switch changes something for you, I know a month is a long time to wait for an answer every cycle.

Mirolee I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry. You do everything right and still no change.

I can relate - I feel out too :( I'm just waiting for my temp dip and AF. More dirty dark brown when I checked my CM this morning. Day 9, which is a new record for f*cked up cycle issues.

I'm thinking about leaving my job and just going to Boulder and spending my days relaxing and "pretending I'm not trying to have a baby" - as the doctor suggested I may need to do in order to reduce the negative and damaging stress. I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it and still hold my head up / not piss off my boss so my name and reputation isn't ruined. Considering asking my doctor to write a letter saying that I need bed rest that way I can leave and no one feels like sh!t about it. idk.

Mirolee, I agree with Morgan. I hate that you are having such a difficult time. I've only been trying for 4 months this time, and every BFN breaks my heart so I can't imagine how you must feel. It doesn't make me feel better to know that I CAN get pregnant because I'm NOT pregnant.. Life sucks sometimes, for sure.

I'm not really having O pain, but my lower back is KILLING me. Is that a symptom? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->