[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Thanks guys - I'm just super worried about this brown CM when i checked my cervix. I got it last time around 2 or 3 days before AF... and I'm cycle day 27.. and last cycle was 29 days (ARRRRRR). I O'd later this time by a few days so all signs point to a short luteal which would make NO SENSE since the tests yesterday came back as fine for progesterone.

Mirolee - honey that Hawaiian vacation sounds like it is just what you need - go and celebrate your lives together. Get silly, have adventures, remember why you love each other so much. It might just be the thing you need... my doc said something interesting yesterday - getting preg is the one thing in our lives that doesn't happen faster or better or more successfully the harder we work at it. In fact, by working harder we make it less successful. Maybe it's time to give you some mental time off. No BBT while on vacation. No peeing on sticks. No eating pineapple core or drinking unicorn blood or making deals with elves. Go and have fun.

Augh I want to go to Cabo for Christmas now lol (if my STUPID greencard gets issued....it runs out tomorrow)

:rofl: am I wrong? Do we not all do those things? I totally pray to the unicorn god of horny in the hope that I can get some sexy time at the right time lol

Amelia you crack me up. Don't get too discouraged with the cm. I've been reading up on IB and some women have brown cm for a couple of days and it turns put to be IB. You're chart looks great so try to keep positive!

Hi ladies! On my way home and will catch up as soon as I am out of the car! Crazy busy few days. I'm soooo tired!

Amelia, that is too funny! I've also read that old brown cm can be IB. Good luck!!

well ladies, all will be revealed in about 4 days. In other news I was late today because I tried to put on my fav "go to" work dress and it was SOFREAKINGTIGHT RAAAAAARW, so much for not exercising. I think it's time to start again. I'm so bloated and with a history of diabetes in my fam and the "apple" body shape all my extra seems to be going around my middle. I guess the lucky dogs get a walk this evening after all.

thanks everyone!
i have to say, i feel 100x better after a good workout. not like "all will be right" but more like "i can do this, i can face this". although, right now, i'm facing it without underwear because i forgot to bring clean ones for post shower, whoops!

My lawd my ladie bits are sore. Guess we did it right this bd-a-thon :haha:

Amelia- my IB was brown CM and I even put a tpon in thinking AF was coming. Then I had absolutely NOTHING for 2 days (so didn't use a tpon)... and then I tested!

Mirolee- it must be so frustrating to just not know why! Can they test CM?

Thanks Nikki.... it just feels so much like AF... bleurgh. x We are going to contact your agest btw in the next few weeks - DH has to go to Mexico for work but we will start again in earnest after!!

yes, they can, but i dont know how much that cost. also... it's um... weirdly invasive - like, you have to have sex, then go in, they take a sample, and see if the sperm are alive or dying. soooo awkward.
but we wont start anything until march0-ish of 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->