[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

ugh what a pain Mirolee, hope you have a bfp before then!

BB- I responded to you over in the other thread!

Amelia- I hooooope this is it for you. How is the spotting now? I hope it goes away and never comes back!!! :)

Mirolee, you crack me up!

A tad crampy maybe.. but I never have really noticed o pain before last cycle anyway.. SO hope I O today since I'm have my progesterone drawn in the morning. Everything seems right.. temp drop, cervix, cm.. FX.

A tad crampy maybe.. but I never have really noticed o pain before last cycle anyway.. SO hope I O today since I'm have my progesterone drawn in the morning. Everything seems right.. temp drop, cervix, cm.. FX.

Looks great!!!!!

Morgan - it's still there - no darker but no lighter. First time i checkd there was enough to get into the canal. I'll see how it goes.

UPDATE - it's bright pinky-red now. Red mixed with CM. AUGH. WTF IS GOING ON??? I guess I hold my breath now for temps in the AM.

Everything looks like you will! FX for you :)

AFM - Can you ovulate from the same side 2 months in a row? I'm cramping on the right again like I did last month.

Mirolee - I'm sorry. It blows. There's nothing else to describe it. Well there are a few words but you get my drift. I just wanted to say my friend did 3 failed iui, finally got preggers on ivf....has been trying for over 6 months for another, got pregnant first month on letrozole. I hope that it works for you. :hugs:

nichole, you wrote "deluded" instead of "diluted" - which has me cracking up. your urine is deluded, ha....
hey, afm, fml and i hate everyone, everywhere, everything. 14dpo, neg hpt, and a bit of spotting. i will never get pregnant. and i dont even know if i'll be able to say hello to my best friend if i see her in the hallway without bursting into jealous, bitter, angry, sad tears.

:hugs: i feel for you girl. I try so hard not to be jealous. I hate it when I feel that. Yesterday I found out that my friends little sister is pregnant. Another teen mom with an unwanted pregnancy....

View attachment 688661
Here is this mornings OPKs...top is wondfo the bottom is Walgreens... What do you ladies think?

Not there yet.

I'm not really having O pain, but my lower back is KILLING me. Is that a symptom? Lol

Could be! Back pain is associated with ovulation. I typically get a bit lf lower back pain and soreness on my thighs.

Thanks guys - I'm just super worried about this brown CM when i checked my cervix. I got it last time around 2 or 3 days before AF... and I'm cycle day 27.. and last cycle was 29 days (ARRRRRR). I O'd later this time by a few days so all signs point to a short luteal which would make NO SENSE since the tests yesterday came back as fine for progesterone.

Mirolee - honey that Hawaiian vacation sounds like it is just what you need - go and celebrate your lives together. Get silly, have adventures, remember why you love each other so much. It might just be the thing you need... my doc said something interesting yesterday - getting preg is the one thing in our lives that doesn't happen faster or better or more successfully the harder we work at it. In fact, by working harder we make it less successful. Maybe it's time to give you some mental time off. No BBT while on vacation. No peeing on sticks. No eating pineapple core or drinking unicorn blood or making deals with elves. Go and have fun.

Augh I want to go to Cabo for Christmas now lol (if my STUPID greencard gets issued....it runs out tomorrow)

:hugs: hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I'm hoping it's not AF but only time will tell.

Everything looks like you will! FX for you :)

AFM - Can you ovulate from the same side 2 months in a row? I'm cramping on the right again like I did last month.

Yes! I have ovulated from the same side more than one month ;-) My left ovary is much more active than my right.

AFM, having such a difficult time finding a place that will do DHs SA. All the labs say they don't do fertility related SA, only post-vasectomy SA. I don't know what to do! My midwife needs the results by Wednesday morning! I have called a bunch of different labs and they all say no! I even called the hospital. Stressing out over that. It sucks because I did all my tests and this is the last thing. :growlmad:

Marie- why don't you do it through personalabs.com like you did with your betas? They do SA for $120

Marie- why don't you do it through personalabs.com like you did with your betas? They do SA for $120

Cause I don't want to pay that much. I only do personallabs when I don't have a lab order and I just want to do it for myself. I have the lab order but can't find a place to do it at :-(

I might just end up having to do it at this point though...

Marie, how frustrating!!!!! What the heck is the difference between a fertility SA & a post vasectomy SA?? Jerks!

OPK a tad darker but not positive. Wonder if I missed it this afternoon.. we shall see!

Ah, I see. I didn't realize you had the order. That sucks :/ makes no sense. Can you use an order from your dr at a place like LabCorp? Sorry, I'm new to testing. I'd only had my blood drawn once before getting pregnant and never had DH do an SA

That's so strange to me... having a lab order but no lab to accept it. Especially the hospital. Good luck :/

Amelia - Good luck with your temps in the AM.

Yeah they will take the lab order but I am just not sure why they will only do the SA if it's vasectomy related and not for fertility. So frustrating. I called almost a dozen different labs today and they all said the same thing.

Have you tried a local fertility clinic? they can often recommend labs in the area for SAs... at least mine did :)

Maybe call the doctor that gave the lab order and ask them if they have any suggestions or recommendations? I can't imagine they'd issue the order and not know of a place that would accept said order, you know?

Have you tried a local fertility clinic? they can often recommend labs in the area for SAs... at least mine did :)

Great idea! Will try that tomorrow!

Maybe call the doctor that gave the lab order and ask them if they have any suggestions or recommendations? I can't imagine they'd issue the order and not know of a place that would accept said order, you know?

The place they referred me to told me no :-(

Oh well that's just stupid lol. I'm sorry. Hopefully Amelia's suggestion will work!

:dohh:

a place to start? https://www.ihr.com/infertility/provider/fertility-ivf-clinics.html

and also the Society for Assited Repro Tech- https://www.sart.org/find_frm.html

Marie, how frustrating!!!!! What the heck is the difference between a fertility SA & a post vasectomy SA?? Jerks!

OPK a tad darker but not positive. Wonder if I missed it this afternoon.. we shall see!

Fertility - you jerk off in a cup and hope to see a bunch of swimmers

Vasectomy - you jerk off in a cup and hope you don't see anything.

I joke, I joke... it might have to do with the certification of the lab- they may not be cleared to deal with ART type testing, maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->