[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

I'm an olive today! Surprisingly the past 5 wks has gone be pretty fast.
I was walking every day but the past week and a bit I feel sick all of the time and so I'm struggling to remain upright. With DS I was very active throughout the whole pg and I plan to do the same with this one especially being 9 years older, I want my body to be in the best condition for delivery.
I actually was just thinking about when I would go off of work and I'm thinking the week after Christmas. I have a couple of weeks vacation that I will need to use so that would be perfect.

I have already thought about work. I am a teacher and we will work until Friday the 22nd. I then have 2 weeks off which will bring me to Jan 5th and my due date is the 6th so I will not go back (obviously) after we stop for Christmas. That will give me 2 weeks before the big day!

Hello Ladies!!

I had my first "official" appointment this morning (the first one was due to the spotting). It went great! My Dr. did another ultrasound to check up on everything, since the spotting hadn't completely stopped. Baby was in there bouncing all over the place! There are two little arm buds and two little leg buds...such a huge change from my first US two weeks ago!

I booked my next appointment for July 11th and my Dr. let me know that he will be doing another ultrasound at that appointment and then the anatomy scan at my following one, so I will have US's for the next two months :)

I will put a scan pic up once I get home. Hope everyone is feeling good!

YAY Kim, I'm so glad it went so well!!! I can't wait to see!

My scan pic from today at 9 weeks, 2 days :)

Attachments

• 9wk, 2dy.jpg
    9wk, 2dy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
so i have been off of work for the last 2 weeks, and just went back to work, and i think im gonna be quiting, i just cant handle it...i dont work that often anyways...i work as a cashier at a grocery store twice a week|!!!! im just starting to think its not worth it for me or for this baby!!!! Standing in 1 spot for 5 hours while being pregnant is hard...maybe if i could move around but no i cant and my boss wont give me a stool to sit on, so i feel as i have only 1 choice here and its to quit!|!!!!!

love the pic!! ultrasounds are so addictive! i have been experiencing left sided groin muscle ache, not necessarily uncomfortable, but noticable. anybody else have anything like this?

Sorry Jordan, no. But I think that's round ligament pain, isn't it?

I'm on day 3 of a terrible migraine and nausea that could bring down an elephant. And just started with left side lower back pain.

Kim that pic is so cute! It's amazing how quickly they change. I have my next scan in 9 days and am sooo excited to see the changes.

Jordan I have had some shooting pains (not sure how else to describe them) across my lower ab if I'm bent over too long and then straighten up. I do recall these with DS but I was further along.

Stephanie-if you feel like you need to quit for your health than do what is best. As part of health and safety here if you voice your needs to your boss/employer they need to respect it. Good luck!

Anyone on a 2nd/3rd+ pregnancy? I'm just wondering if anyone is showing or worried that they may show earlier. I can already feel the firmness in my lower ab and am worried that I will be showing in the next month. Well not so much that I will be showing but does it mean that if you start to show this early that you will be huge by the end?

I'm on my 5th pregnancy, but this will be only my second birth. (Two mcs, twins, a 2nd tri loss and now this pg). I am already showing and in mat clothes. I told work last week because there are only three of us in the office and it was getting harder and harder to hide things.

Stephanie, I agree, if you don't feel comfortable/safe at work and it won't break the bank to quit, you have to do what you feel is right for you and baby.

this is my second pregnancy, i am interested to know whether i will show quicker. I gained no weight and had no bump at al last time. - people wereshocked id had a baby as they didnt know i was preg! however everyone says u show quicker as u have stretched before. well my uterus obv had but not my tummy. so will i show earlier....im adament to get a bump tho!

Hey ladies,
I have decided to tell my boss today. The simple reason is this:
I am a teacher and we had to send in out "duty requests" this week and I requested all inside duties. Without explanation WHY, this would not be approved and sounds very selfish. So I am going to tell her why I dont want to be outside in the fall/winter! I live in Canada, so we could have ice/lots of snow by October for sure.

Anyone else tell work already?

I told my bosses a few weeks ago (after we heard the heartbeat the first time). This is my second pregnancy and, to be honest, I am already starting to show some, so keeping it to myself much longer probably wouldn't have been a possibility anyway!

I'm so frustrated. I finally get to go for my first appointment, only to be told that the only thing I can do is go pee in a cup and they'll call me when the results come in. They made me wait a month for an appointment that they could have already told me wasn't going to happen. They called me like an hour after I finally got off base to tell me I'm pregnant. I don't know how I'm going to convince Chase to go back to the hospital with me today for in-processing. He's going to be so bored and neither one of us like hospitals. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

i told work straight awaay. its in my contract that i have to, so in theory keeping it a secret is misconduct! I work with too many dangerous things, xrays and chemicals, not to mention wriggly animals, huge dogs to lift and cat poo! :) my bos still hasnt mentioned it to me yet tho, i thought i should have had risk assesment s etc by now?

I'm so frustrated. I finally get to go for my first appointment, only to be told that the only thing I can do is go pee in a cup and they'll call me when the results come in. They made me wait a month for an appointment that they could have already told me wasn't going to happen. They called me like an hour after I finally got off base to tell me I'm pregnant. I don't know how I'm going to convince Chase to go back to the hospital with me today for in-processing. He's going to be so bored and neither one of us like hospitals. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

So sorry sweetie :( I wish they could have done more.

I am a nurse at a local hospital and my job can be very physically demanding, but I am toughing it out until 12-13 weeks until I tell work people. I just dont want to have to untell anybody. The HARDEST thing is not confiding in my bestie (whois a sonographer) and circle of friends- they all have have been questioning me though bc I wont go out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->