[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Today is my scan day!! :happydance: Only 6 hours to go!! I am getting more and more nervous!

I'm so jealous! My first prenatal visit isn't for another two weeks on June 5th, let alone a scan. You guys are so lucky!

Only a few hours left Kim! It's going to be great!!!

I know!! I had to be out of the office for work this morning, so that helped to pass a few hours...but now I am sitting here waiting, trying to think happy thoughts!

I will be so relieved when I see that little flicker!

I'm so jealous! My first prenatal visit isn't for another two weeks on June 5th, let alone a scan. You guys are so lucky!

My original appointment wasn't until June 4th, but I had some pink/brown spotting earlier in the week, so I called in yesterday to make them aware and they told me to come in today for a scan for my peace of mind.

I really expected them to tell me that it was normal (that's what I've read) and to call back if the spotting turns red or is accompanied by cramps. I am glad they are bringing me in though!

waiting... waiting... waiting...!!! I can't wait to hear, Kim!!

My scan went GREAT!! Saw the little peanut and heard the heartbeat! It's a strong 150 bpm :)

I feel so much more relaxed now!

YAY!!! Did you get to see anything?? Do you have pictures??

Here is my scan pic! I measured perfect at 7+4.

Attachments

• Baby II.jpg
    Baby II.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
I started bleeding yesterday but they can't get me in until Monday as they don't scan over the weekend. :(

Hey everybody. I have been feeling uneasy lately. No cramping/bleeding but hardly any pregger symptoms literally just sore breasts. I saw hb at 6 wk u/s but still. I go back on tues for some lab work do you think I could ask for u/s?

Kim-so excited for you! Cute scan pic.

Terri-I know it's hard not to worry but there are all kinds of reasons why you could have spotting/bleeding. I'm not sure if I posted it in this thread or not but I had what I thought was my period at 8 wks when pg with ds. He's just fine!

Jordan-it's hard to stay positive when you have crazy symptoms one day and then feel great the next. With my ds I had nothing until 12 wks when I almost fainted and even then that wasn't much. What is the lab work for? Hcg? My dr asked me yesterday if I wanted more drawn and I said no, I saw the hb so the numbers will only worry me. I go back for another scan in 3 wks so I'm just holding my breath right now.

I actually don't know what the lab work is for? At my 6 week appointment before my scan she told me to come back in 2 weeks for labs. I have not had anything drawn yet. When will my next scan be I wonder...

Today is ultrasound day for me! 3:30pm! ahhhh! scared/nervous!

Scan went well ..measuring 8wks 4 days with a strong heartbeat .. they don't know why Im having problems but everything looks good :)

Good luck for today Lindsay ... exciting you get to see your little one xx

Jordan-where do you live? In Canada, with most "normal" pregnancies (no past issues) they bring you in for a dating scan at 12 wks and then again at 18-20 wks for an anatomy scan. For me the "first choice" u/s place was at the hospital but they were booking in to June and my dr wanted me to go in sooner to make sure it wasn't another ectopic so she booked me in for an early scan elsewhere but kept the scan in June to make sure development was on course. Call and ask your dr when you should be booking your next scan, i would think mid to late June which would put you between 10-12 wks.

Terri-yay for the great scan! You must be soooo relieved?

Lindsay-can't wait to hear all about your appt!

I hope eveyone else is doing well.

Jordan-where do you live? In Canada, with most "normal" pregnancies (no past issues) they bring you in for a dating scan at 12 wks and then again at 18-20 wks for an anatomy scan. For me the "first choice" u/s place was at the hospital but they were booking in to June and my dr wanted me to go in sooner to make sure it wasn't another ectopic so she booked me in for an early scan elsewhere but kept the scan in June to make sure development was on course. Call and ask your dr when you should be booking your next scan, i would think mid to late June which would put you between 10-12 wks.

Terri-yay for the great scan! You must be soooo relieved?

Lindsay-can't wait to hear all about your appt!

I hope eveyone else is doing well.
yeah we are, I wouldn't look at the screen.. I was to scared until she told me the heartbeat was strong x

my hospital called and said they cant fit me in for my 12 weeks scan until im 16 weeks! so annoyed, this happened last time and i had a private scan and then the scan date came through! im gonna be on holiday when im 12 weeks so i bet if they do fit me i i will have to rebook, n then it will be ages again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->