[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

I dont get my first ultrasound till june 27th!! so far away!!! Would have been nice to have one earlier but i guess thats what happens when your pregnancies are Normal!!!!!
I just hate having to wait sooo long!!!! Only another 4 weeks to go!!!!!

All went perfect! Measuring 1 day ahead at 8+2. HEARD the heartbeat!!!!!!!!! 167bpm!

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82b.jpg

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82a.jpg

Erin sorry for late response I did not see your post. I live in TN. I go in for lab work today so will know more later :)

I started spotting again on Sunday and into Monday. Mostly brown, but there was some tinges of pink from time to time. I keep reassuring myself that it is the remainder of the bleed that they saw at my scan and nothing to worry about.

My next appointment is next Monday and I am pretty sure they will be doing another scan, so I am going to hold out until then.

i got my scan date through but im onholiday, so delayed it for a week. feels like ages away now though, 25th june! I also have to see the consultant after my last pregnancy went so wrong, i assume he will just tell me i will have extra scans later on.....wait and see. ive taken a 'im not going to stress' approach this time.....too much to do to start worrying, one very clingy little 1 yr old yesterday, couldnt put him down all day. All i can say is thank god for calpol! :)

Kim, has the spotting improved?

I had to call this morning to change my scan date. It was on Tess's due date and I didn't think I could handle it. So my next scan is on Monday the 11th.

Confused, I love your PMA! I am trying so hard not to stress too. I think I'm doing a decent job, but I am still waiting for that other shoe to drop. I know this is a different pregnancy and just because we lost Tess doesn't mean we'll lose this baby too, but I just can't be totally confident, you know?

The 25th does seem so far away. I hope it goes quickly for you. Being on holiday will help it go by faster, though, no?

What's calpol? :blush:

Jes, it comes and goes. It is predominatly brown and every once in a while, if I squint, I can see some very light pink. It's never been very heavy. I am not too worried. They showed me at my last scan a small bleed that they found, and warned me that there may be more spotting in the future.

Even with that said, it's sucks to see :(

I haven't had any cramping or back aches, which I am taking as good signs. My BB's are still continuously sore and I have MS from when I wake up to about 10:30-11 every morning. I just keep reminding myself that, after seeing and hearing the heart beat, statistically, the odds are in my favor.

i really thought i was gonna be a wreck this pregnancy, everyone keeps saying its 'safe' by 12 weeks...well for me i regard 30 weeks as safer. i was getting panicy but have calmed down, i cant change things and im sure as hell not gonna add stress in there to contend with! :)

calpol- baby paracetamol- strawberry flavoured, mikey loves it!

9 weeks today! Go to the doctors on Tuesday! Baby is now a fetus! Lots of exclamation marks for exciting milestones!

OO and me.. can't wait until my next scan when i can see more x

hey ladies,
i was wondering how far along you plan on working till...for the working mommys....? or have you not even thought about that yet!!!! :)

I haven't even thought about that yet. My boss did ask me, and I just said, "as long as I can." When I was pg with the boys, I had pre-e, so by July, I was taken down to half days, then out in August. So, it'll prob be up to my dr. this time around. I hope I don't get pre-e again, but we'll see!

Brittany, congrats on 9 weeks and fetus status! I'll get there tomorrow!! YAY!

Are any of you trying to stay exercising? I'm trying so hard to exercise, but every time I have the time, I end up taking a nap instead. Is it okay if I'm not particularly active now, and then start back up with the 2nd trimester?

I'm not allowed to exercise. Very little walking, not too many stairs and no bding for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->