• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Thanks Dyme-how are you at the end of your cycle? Anything?

So I caved and bought some cheapie tests today. Now to see how much longer I can go without taking one lol.

titi, i want it for you so bad honey :hugs:

luv - eeeeek. if i were you i would have already cracked haha!

I want it so bad for you toooooooooo Never!! That way maybe you can dh can be together more often too!!!! I still am amazed by the amount of BD in your chart.......How could you miss it with that much sex!!!!!!

Luv-I agree with Never-if I were you I'd probably have already tested!!!!

titi - haha, yeah it was nice though. that's the longest we've been together this year so we had to take full advantage of it :) TTC or not we probably would have still :sex: that much. i'm praying we caught it, but i don't know. kind of losing a little hope as the days pass.

Thanks Dyme-how are you at the end of your cycle? Anything?

I am good thanks! I am waiting to test tomorrow with FMU since I missed this AM. When I woke up I had to go so bad I forgot to take the test with me...:haha: I am leaving it in my bathroom tonight when I go to bed so I won't forget it with tomorrow's FMU. I'll come back in to post afterwards, but I am hopeful!:cloud9:

D~

Made it through yesterday without testing. I didn't test yet today because I'm trying to be secretive since we lost our last baby. We arn't going to tell anyone till we know everything is going to be successful. If the test comes back BFP first of course...I did save my FMU from today just need to find a chance to sneak back in and test it lol

Alright ladies I tested my FMU and I can see a very faint line! I'm pretty sure there is color too and it was in the timeframe of reading the test. But I'm not convinced yet so I'm going to to take another test later today if I can't hold off until morning and see if there is still a line and if so I'm going to go and get some frers since I know 10 dpo is still early.

eeeek, i hope this is it luv! you are most fertile (or so i've heard) after a miscarriage, so maybe it's your baby angel's way of giving you a christmas present :) can't wait to read the update, but just looking at your temperatures i'm very hopeful for you! :hugs:

dyme - good luck honey!

AFM i think i'm waiting until dec 28 to test. that is DH and i's two year anniversary. not to mention, that will be CD35 and that would be the longest cycle i've ever had. what do you ladies think?

Thanks Never~

If you can hold out that long I say go for it.:haha: I've been stalking your chart and it does look good!:happydance: I am sending good vibes, prayers, and :dust::dust: your way so keep an eye out for them.:hugs:

D~

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101223_143034.jpg
Ok ladies here's the test I took today...thoughts?

oh yeah hun.......that's a BFP!!!! Not like I've ever personally seen one but it deffo is.....WOW you are super fertile!!!!! : ) Congrats!!!!! Prayers for a super sticky..........

Thank you so much titi. I'm way afraid to be excited and am afraid its fake.

I really wish you could get your bfp you so deserve it!

I went and bought some frers...here it is!
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101223_190256-1.jpg

AF came in this afternoon. I am having pain on left side so I asked her for HSG test to see if there is blockage. No need to go to the lab now, I can just set up an appointment for the HSG Test. I'll be feeling crappy until than...

We are off to Parents to celebrate Christmas! Everyone have a joyous Holiday!

D~

Hey ladies just checking in.
so sorry to hear the witch got you dyme! Fx'd for you to get a new years bfp!
never have you tested yet? I keep checking for your update!

Hey ladies just checking in.
so sorry to hear the witch got you dyme! Fx'd for you to get a new years bfp!
never have you tested yet? I keep checking for your update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->