• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Hey girls. Just wanted to share.... I had my baby girl on Dec.7th. She weighed 6lbs and 4 ounces and is 20inches long. Will post pics when I get around a computer.

Yay!!:happydance: I can't wait to see pics of your princess!

lorna - i'm thinking the 7 bars is your peak fertility and it goes back down because ovacue faq actually believes you are fertile even after ovulation. so i would assume you ovulated on the 7 day peak and from there it's "lingering.." make sense?

yes makes total sense thank you xx

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101210_132401.jpg
Hey girls i know this is kind of blurry but does this look + to y'all? this is the first time i've ever gotten one this dark.

i think you have a great shot honey! my fingers are X'ed that this next one is sticky!

wow Never-you sure got a LOT of Bum-Chicka-wow-wow in your chart!!!!!!!!

My chart is quite all over the place ... i'm hoping it will confirm ov soon... but my temp today was lower then yesterday... so confused.

wow Never-you sure got a LOT of Bum-Chicka-wow-wow in your chart!!!!!!!!

Titi~

That is funny. Now I am going to have that song in my head all weekend!:wacko: Let's just say Never put good use to her time with her Hubby while on vacation and leave it at that....:blush::winkwink::laugh2:

However, if she keeps at it she may have to change her screen name from Nevertogether to something else....:hugs:

On another note how are you Titi?

D~

ha ha Dyme! I'm okay......a little depressed about approaching two years ttc with nothing to show for it and the overwhelmingness of researching adoption, but okay aside from that......at least I'm fertile at the moment-for whatever that's worth. How about you??

aww luvmysoldier I can't see your bd sessions on your chart.. at least your ready to drop an eggy soon tho!!! Hope you're doing okay.

Weird about my chart... maybe ff is having issues haha... you usually can see them... anyways i'm doing alright its been a little over 2 weeks since our baby grew wings... we are just trying to be hopeful and not let it make our first christmas not seperated by the army enjoyable... and hoping to maybe get a sticky bfp before the end of the year.

I'm so you're feeling so overwhelmed... and i hope you can find peace soon without feeling completely hopeless... although i know that can be way easier said then done.

aww thank you. I'm hopeful for you-I think most times you are more fertile after an mc......

I'm okay most the time if I don't think too much. It's hard though-how something so many take for granted is either so hard or impossible for us and we have so much love to give a baby.

Titi~

I am doing fine, preparing for the Holidays. I am sure that there is a solution for you so do not give up on sharing the love you want to give to a child. Biological or not, the child is yours regardless and there is a lot of love in you to share.

D~

So question for you all - have any of you found that you actually got a positive OPK after Ovacue said you would ovulate?

Ovacue said that I O'ed on 12/5 and my CM seemed to be in keeping with that. Since then, I have had a lot of CM - no EWCM - more similar to the leukorrhea that I have seen in pregnancy. Still, if ovacue was right then I am only 6 DPO.

Any insight? This is my first month using this FM.

So question for you all - have any of you found that you actually got a positive OPK after Ovacue said you would ovulate?

Ovacue said that I O'ed on 12/5 and my CM seemed to be in keeping with that. Since then, I have had a lot of CM - no EWCM - more similar to the leukorrhea that I have seen in pregnancy. Still, if ovacue was right then I am only 6 DPO.

Any insight? This is my first month using this FM.

Gina~

I don't use OPK's anymore so I can not help you there. What I've learned from my Ovacue and that's after 4 months of usage is that I O 3 days after my cue peak. Which model do you have? Do you have the vaginal sensor? From my understanding, you have to depend more on your numbers and not the bars or colors depending on which model you have. After being told that and going back and looking at my history in the Log I found that to be accurate.

One month of usage, the machine is just getting your pattern/signals and may not be as accurate as it will be after a few cycles at least that is what I found in my case. One of the other Ladies may chime in to help give you more insight. Good Luck!:thumbup:

D~

hey everyone im really hoping someone can help me ok here goes i got a peak on my monitor and it said day 13 to 14 then for the last 6 days i got nothing not fertile did my v sensor last night and its jumped up fertile day 13 to 20 which was yesterday what does this mean i didnt ovulate i ovulated twice im so confused please someone help me out thank you xx

hey everyone im really hoping someone can help me ok here goes i got a peak on my monitor and it said day 13 to 14 then for the last 6 days i got nothing not fertile did my v sensor last night and its jumped up fertile day 13 to 20 which was yesterday what does this mean i didnt ovulate i ovulated twice im so confused please someone help me out thank you xx

Sorry Lorna I do not have the Vaginal Sensor, maybe one of the other Ladies will be able to help you with that. Have you tried contacting Ovacue directly? They are really great about explaining everything with respect to the monitor and the sensors. They can provide you a little more insight than we could from a few brief sentences. I had to call them a few times myself monitor in hand to get some clarity.:haha: They were super friendly and helpful right on the spot!

D~

Lorna~

Did you give them a call? I forgot the number but if you need it I can dig it up and PM you. Like I said they were super helpful to me and walked me through all of my questions. I actually called a few times since I've had the darn thing. I can honestly say I do find the machine helpful, before it and fertility friend I had no idea when I ovulated or even when to look for the signals.

D~

aww no i dont have there number but if u could dig the number out id be so greatful thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->