• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

I think i finally ovulated yesterday. My temp went from 97.1 yesterday to 98.2 granted i did take it an hour earlier then normal... but i don't think it would change that much would it? guess i'll find out in a few days if my temp stays high.

which day was the earlier day? B/c usually your temp is lower the earlier you take it! : )

Pretty positive i ovulated CD19 because my temp jumped up on CD20 and it stayed pretty decent today but i'm having some strange cramps today so idk whats going on.

Hey Ladies - Do any of you know where I can get more info on what the oral reading numbers mean? I have no idea what it is even measuring!

Thanks! :)

Hey Ladies - Do any of you know where I can get more info on what the oral reading numbers mean? I have no idea what it is even measuring!

Thanks! :)

I just went on the ovacue website and read about it..
there are also lots of YouTube videos or you could email ovacue they are super helpful and always reply quick.

FF confirmed ovulation today!! I am at 3dpo! Praying for two lines and a sticky baby!

luv - things aren't too bad. DH went back to deployment on Monday. wasn't very happy about that, and not very hopeful about this cycle. it's been a crazy one. sigh. kind of over it all.

Oh no I hope the rest of deployment goes by fast for you two! I have my fingers crossed for you that this cycle ends in a good way!

I'm not so positive about my cycle either... I'm 9 dpo and have no symptoms so I'm starting to feel like I'm just going to see AF soon. :(
Last time I got my bfp I was suspicious because my face broke out at 6 dpo and this time it did a little at 7dpo...so idk how to feel

i hope we both get it honey :hugs: i haven't had any symptoms at all. all i have had is nausea, cramps, gas, and twinges on my right side (that i ovulated on) but that's it. those could all be attributed to other things so i'm not counting them as symptoms. i also bled last week, which could be IB but also could be an early AF. no clue. :shrug: when are you testing?

Ooo I hope it was IB! I'm thinking maybe Christmas

I forgot all my cheapies back home or I would have probably already lol. We at my paernts for christmas. I might go to walmart today though haha....I hope we both get our BFPs!!!

When are you testing?

i was thinking christmas as well, if not then our 2 year anniversary the 28th. and if still nothing then new years day. haha. hoping we get it, but it's hard for me to be optimistic considering i have no idea how many DPO i am.

FX'ed crossed you get your sticky one this cycle! :dust:

I had no idea last month either. I just tested the day I thought I was going to get my period and was shocked to get two lines. I only temped like the first 10 days last month and had no clue we even bd'd the right days. I hope that gives you some hope!

awww that makes me feel very good luv, thanks for the encouragement! :hugs:

here's to BUMP BUDDIES! (that's you too dyme!) :dust: :dust: :dust:

10dpo here and MY second xmas bfn two years in a row.......I can't believe we just CANNOT get pregnant. I give up!

FX'd for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"