• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

What can cause low oral reading? I don't know if I am using it correctly, it's my first time using it. My period is 33 days Long and I am on CD 7. The Ovacue is still saying now cue peak N/A not fertile. When will I start seeing a cue peak? these are my readings so far
CD 2: 213
CD 3: 93
CD 4: 102
CD 5: 96
CD 6: 88
CD 7: 86

Can some pls help me to know when will I start seeing my fertile cue. I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong

with a 33 day cycle you probably don't ovulate until around CD19 so i'd say you can probably expect to start seeing it give you a peak and fertile reading around CD11/12

do any of you ladies have the pdf version of the ovacue classic user manual?

Hi!
Has anyone had a positive OvaCue reading (dark blue box), followed by ovulation confirmation (pink box) without having any positive OPK's?

Hi, I just got my Ovacue,too late to use it though,so will start next cycle.I have been doing oral readings just for practice and started those on cd6,and am now up to cd11.

Hey girls! My Ovacue suggested my most fertile day was CD 13. I used opks on CD 13 and 14 and both came back negative. It is now CD 15 and I have EWCM. Can you take a look at my chart and let me know what you think? Thanks so much!
[image noborder]https://www.ovagraph.com/sites/ovagraph.com/files/tickers/6354/ovagraph-ticker-large.png[/image]
[/link]

Hi VMAG-I haven't used my ovacue in years so I'm afraid I've really forgotten what most of it means...but I wanted to let you know that you can call or email ovacue free of charge and the lady there will analyze ALL your readings and tell you precisely what is going on...she's done this for me several times.

Good luck!

awesome! I had no idea this group existed. this is my second time using ovacue and I'm actually losing faith in it. I'm almost positive I ovulated on cd 15 and it still hasn't confirmed it. and Last cycle it gave me two ovulation days but I hadn't ovulated at all that cycle. Maybe I should just give up on it...

is this thread still active? i ordered the new ovacue but i have the old one with the vag probe- so i will be able to use it with the new one.i got the old one buut i was pregnant before it arrived now i am ttcing again and i saw the new one has the calander and it seems easier to use so i begged oh for the money and he agreed, anything to help:)

I just ordered the OVACUE ORAL i dont have the vag attatchment... so imma do this all orally!!!! Hoping to GET my BFP soon were on month 9 of ttc for baby #2 :) Goodluck ladies

Yes my cycles are pretty regular past 3 months they have been right on time :) though af showing up is not a goodthing lol hoping i dont ever have to see her face again this year !!! haha

Hey Ladies! I this is my first cycle on clomid! Im very excited about it. I also have an ovacue monitor to track my cycle which makes it fun for me!

I noticed this month I have a second rise with my oral reading! Am wondering if this can mean secondary fertility! Could that mean twins are possibly in my future ? haha

I would like to join club ovacue. I am stopping bcp, well did stop bcp June 24. Had a withdraw for three days and got a positive OPK on July 15. Not sure if I geared up and did or did not ovulate, but I plan to buy the Ovacue for both conception and contraception.

cm.

Have had my OvaCue for several months now, but I found out I was not OVing.

First round of Clomid to start as soon as I get AF.

Any success stories using OvaCue?

Hi ladies. I am using an OvaCue monitor this cycle and i hope i am ovulating.

CD 2- 108
CD 3- 129
CD 4- 129
CD5- 158!

So far this monitor is very easy to use/read. I am also temping for the first whole month. Not really seeing a huge pattern, although 2 days in a row it was 97.6..then dropped, but this may be due to my AF ending on CD 5.

CD 1- 97.45
CD 2- 97.3
CD 3- 97.6
CD 4- 97.6
CD 5- 97.3

Quick update CD 8 got my PEAK CUE!!! whooooo!! It says dark blue for Wednesday. I hope it works out my husband is leaving town Friday night, Saturday and home LATE Sunday.

sticky bean please stick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->