CM drought in my fertile period?

mrsz24

Reaction score
Has anyone had little to no CM during their predicted fertile period? I track with ff and ovia which indicate I'm in the fertile period. No positive opks yet though, and I have little to no CM. Is my cycle off or should I just try some preseed? I'm stumped and incredibly frustrated with my body. :shrug::dohh:

I hardly ever have fertile CM, if I'm lucky I'll get some watery.

Use some Preseed. I thought it would be impossible to conceive without fertile CM, but we did last cycle using Conceive Plus (lost it at 4w2d) but are jumping right back in and will use both Conceive Plus and Preseed this time around!

Thanks so much, beachy! That definitely gives me some hope. Just put in the Amazon order, hopefully that does the trick.

So sorry about your Angel baby. I hope this cycle brings you a new bfp. Prayers and baby dust!!:dust:

Hi hun i'd vote for concieve plus too! Also i'd use opk's as you could be oing later than you think....worth a go! Good luck ladies !! x

Thanks nimbec! I've been using opks this cycle and it looks like I o'd sometime between 9 am and 5pm today because my + last night/this morning is no longer there. Hoping bd yesterday did the trick, if not, conceive plus it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->