co sleeping

we are struggling with this at the moment. Rhys has slept with us since he was a baby, now hes 15 months and we're trying to get him out of our bed.. its a nightmare!

Have you thought about a toddlerbed/cotbed next to your bed for the time-being?

I put no, but then the other night Charlotte was having an awful time teething (two teeth at once how unfair is that?) and just couldn't sleep for more than 15 mins. At about 3am I gave in and took her into the bed in the spare room with me, though I put a pillow to one side and duvets on the floor in case she went a-wandering.

If you co-sleep with your OH as well. Where does the baby go? Isn't it boiling between the two of you?

When OH sleepsin our bed too (he worksonsite so at the mo is in spare room so he can get a full nights sleep), baby sleeps beside me, at the edge (we have a crib beside the bed so she can't fallout). Though on the night after her birth she did sleep between us at one point, I just made sure she wasn't covered by the duvet.

We have decidedto get a super king sized bed-both me and OH are 6 foot plus, and with 2 kids as well a double can be a tad crowded at times lol.

Nicole spent most of the time in bed with us and she's only stopped since she started school really. Callum goes in his cot at bedtime and then i let him come into bed when he wakes up in the morning and i love snuggling up to him.

im co sleeping at the minute and really trying to get out of it as my oh's other son used to co sleep with him and his ex and hes 3 years old and wont go in his own bed.. i dont want this with my LO so im trying my best to get him outta my bed lol x

I put some times but only because she hasnt been well this last week and I woke up last night and she was caoughing something awful and I just wanted her to feel secure so I placed her in bed with me. Mind this was 5am and we were up at 7am

But apart from Saturday night when she fell ill and last night its a no and I dont intend to keep up this habit.

x

Juleika not being well, was as well the main factor we are having her with us in bed constantly now.

in the beginning it was more occassionaly and the rest of the time she slept in her cot.

but with this itchy rush she had, we both, her and me, got to less sleep at the end :wacko:

since she is with us in bed all the time, we are both more rested again, also daddy can sleep through, and I got so used to her sleeping in my arm, that I miss here, when she is not there :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->