Co-slept against my will this weekend

petite ping

Reaction score
I went to see my parents with the LO this weekend and stayed over at a hotel. The hotel supplied a travel cot which was broken (one side couldn't be made rigid, but the base stayed rigid) but as we had no choice we used it anyway. I think that the cot must have been quite uncomfortable as the LO can sleep through anything normally and the excitement of the day meant that the LO slept quite badly and was waking up several times a night.

At 3am I got up and gave her a bottle. At 4am she started crying because her nappy leaked. We changed her on the bed -all bleary eyed and the little shrimp peed on our bed too!!!!!

Lucky there was another duvet in the room so we all settled in the big bed together. My goodness, I felt like I was wrestling an alligator. She wanted to sleep with mommy and then decided daddy was warmer and then decided that sleeping ON mommy might be better and then tried the same with daddy and then decided to that sleeping between us was too warm and wanted to sleep on the side so climbed over daddy to get to the side and then decided to go back to the middle and start chatting and then climbed over mommy to go over the over side and FINALLY went to sleep.

I am soooo tired:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->