Coach Trip

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan??

I love this & really got into it when I was on Mat leave so really happy that the new series has started x

Brendan makes me laugh he's so camp & takes the P*ss out of the passengers x always good to see who turns on who at voting time as well x

Yeah I love it.Only get to watch it from time to time though but do enjoy it.Would love to go on it haha.xxx

I'm a fan too! Watched it every day when I was on maternity. With the new series I've only seen bits and pieces, as it's on close to Amys bath time, and when she gets grumpy I cant watch anything! lol!

I'm a fan too! Watched it every day when I was on maternity. With the new series I've only seen bits and pieces, as it's on close to Amys bath time, and when she gets grumpy I cant watch anything! lol!

Its on channel4 +1 at 6.30pm x

Cant believe the london boys left tonight after Sam & Charlie got a yellow card instead of them going home x Dont think that was fair they should have left yesterday x
I really like Sam & Charlie x Glen annoys me lol he looks like Golum :rofl:

I absolutely love coach trip! this is the first series i've ever watched as i'd usually be coming home from work, but I sky+ it now just incase i'm seeing to Charlie when it's on.

can't believe Nick & Mark last night, they knew exactly what they were doing though. I hate the newest couple as well, they're definitely getting a yellow card tonight especially after how she was with that Lauren girl.

does anyone know how long it lasts for? I want it to go on forever :haha: x

Think it lasts for something like 30 days x

Yeah dont like that new couple, she was horrible to Lauren after the vote. I think they will go tonight.

I like Nikki but not keen on amanda although she has grown on me since the first episode, couldnt stand her then x
I love Sam, he's so Posh its funny, love Charlie too think they might stay a while.

Favourite qoute from the show so far has to be Glenn to Brendan - 'Brendan you little hobbit of Man Meat' :rofl:

Think it lasts for something like 30 days x

Yeah dont like that new couple, she was horrible to Lauren after the vote. I think they will go tonight.

I like Nikki but not keen on amanda although she has grown on me since the first episode, couldnt stand her then x
I love Sam, he's so Posh its funny, love Charlie too think they might stay a while.

Favourite qoute from the show so far has to be Glenn to Brendan - 'Brendan you little hobbit of Man Meat' :rofl:

yeah I was the same with Amanda, on the first episode I really didn't like either of them, then Nikki came across as being really nice, and I don't really mind Amanda now either. Sam is brilliant :haha:
I love Martin as well, I think he's so funny! poor Margaret though lol x

Omg can't believe nikkie slept with that waiter guy lol

Omg can't believe nikkie slept with that waiter guy lol

that was so funny! i'm really confused about where all the hatred for Lauren came from though, they all seemed to really like her & then yesterday they all said they don't trust her :wacko: x

Yeah i thought that about the Lauren thing x not sure where that came from x
It gave a preview of tonights that someone leaves because of them persuading people to vote for them, I think its chris & lauren because of last nights vote x
I think i had a dream about Sam & Charlie last night :rofl: x

can't believe it was Martin & Margaret that went! I love them! not surprised that the other couple got voted off though after how horrible she was to Lauren.
:rofl: what kind of dream was that then?! :haha: x

You never know what Laurens like when they stop filming. She seems a bit immature at times. I absolutely Love Coach Trip and before I was on Mat Leave I used to rush home from work to watch it, even leaving a few minutes early.
Nice to see come dine with me back too.

ooooh i love this!!! i cried when martin and margaret left (hormones)

i dont really have a fav atm, apart from brendan xxxx

Think the originals will start to vote for each other in a bid to survive xby the looks of tonights clip one of them goes, hope its not sam & charlie :-(
Oh and cant remember what my dream was about just know they were in it lol x

Nooooooooooooooooo not Sam & Charlie :nope: Gutted they have gone would rather Amanda & Nickie had gone x

not watched much of this series but i LOVED last series!!

can't believe Sam & Charlie have gone! :cry:
I hate that new couple! Sophia & her OH (can't remember his name) I wanted Sam & Charlie to stay forever!
how funny was it when they were doing the sphering & they were supposed to catch them with that net & they all just ran :rofl: x

Dont like Sophia & James (i think thats his name) I'm sure if they were on at the beginning they would want to stay too x
and how he says that the originals should go so other people can have a chance then why dont they leave lol do us all a favour :haha:
Shame they cant be voted for tonight because I think they would have gone.

:haha: I really don't want the girls or Glenn & Becca to go.. i'm too used to watching them now lol. I like the couple from Liverpool too, the only ones i'm not very keen on are Sophie & James and the Irish girls, the tall one is a bit strange.. did you see her going psycho on that fish?! :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->