Cold cuts?

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I posted in weaning with lots of views but zero replies. No biggie, just thought maybe I'd get more responses here.

Just wondering what you moms thought of serving cold cuts to baby? We have one called "naturals" and it contains: meat (chicken, turkey, whatever), lemon juice, celery season, sea salt, no preservatives at all. The sodium is reasonable compared to other foods I serve him. But generally cold cuts are frowned upon. Wondering if anyone serves their kids cold cuts, natural or not?

I haven't, but I also haven't looked for healthier ones. I think what you're describing sounds fine! it's not thin slices of meat that are bad...it's what is usually in them :)

I cubed up cold meat to my little one when he was on finger foods. I dont see a problem. I still give them it and they love it. x

I don't know about cold cuts - should think about it though! Hope other people can help xx

tbh, the salt intake never crossed my mind at the time! I just thought it was meat. It was always cooked chicken i gave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->