Come on August Babies!!

Good thing I hate coffee - its digusted lol. I'm on 18 days out of 28 days cycle - will do test on the 9th December if the witch don't come on the 6th xx

mmmmmmmm I could never give up chocloate...just a bite or two.

Always - I hope it's a late BFP but I have no PMA left. This is torture!

hi ladies would like to join u if u dnt mind, i read thru ur previous thread and found it quite interesting. im beleiving for an august baby too my dd was meant to be an august baby but she came 2wweks later in sept. i pray i receive the same miracle this cycle. yay. bfp here i am!

I'm still waiting to either get a BFP for a August 5th baby or start af for a hopeful August 29th baby.

hi girls can i join in im really hoping for leo baby (august) due to test about the 12 dec. but dont think im thank lucky this will be my 5th month

here to Christmas :bfp: baby :dust: all round xxx

I don't know if I want to call my doctor or not yet. If there is nothing wrong I have gone and wracked up another bill for no reason at all. I figure I will wait it out a little longer and see what happens. If you look though my temp is still up (now that it is slightly back to normal) and it never seemed to drop to my normal average AF time temps. I am almost tempted to test again, but which do I do lol OPK or HPT. I am now on CD44 and no sign of the evilness that she is. The spotting has again stopped, I put on a pad just in case and there is a little droplet of blood on it and that is it. Earlier before DTD I had old brown blood when I checked my cervix but not a sign of red. I am just beyond confused.

Ju, oddly enough I was up to about 3 cups a day both times I conceived my girls, then I dropped down to just allow myself my morning cup once I got my BFPs. I am torn between the whole caffeine debate, I wont go out and have 15 cups of coffee a day, but I will still have one in the morning. Luckily I am not a big chocolate fan or else I would go insane.

Hopeful of course you can be here, we love having you. So glad to see you here this cycle even though we all secretly wish to see each other to leave on over to pregnancy.

Welcome new girls, glad to have you joining us. I am Dr. Karine (giggles) I tend to know a ton about fertility, and what I dont know I google and google, and google, to be certain my understanding is right before I say something. If you ever have any questions no matter how odd they might sound feel free to ask away.

DH has told me he thinks I should study midwifery and I am really thinking once the girls are a little older or I find a good place to study I just might do it. I would love to deliver, but I am a very natural mama of sorts, so the idea of home births, birthing tubs, no drugs and having a homey setting is more up my alley. For those that don't know I am a co-sleeping, breast feeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering mama (just started that) and I love every aspect of natural drug free births and midwifery and it upsets me I didn't originally go that route when I had my older daughter.

K&K - you'd make a great midwife!!! What a good idea. x :happydance:

Thanks Apple, a lot of people keep telling me that.

My PB isn't working so I could show you the OPK from last night and my very clear BFN from tonight. Anyone want to operate and check on my uterus and female parts?

Hi girls - is there room for another on here? I'm 5dpo on our 9th cycle of actively trying & needing a boost of PMA to get me though another 2WW!

Interesting about the caffeine & problems conceiving thing. I don't drink much coffee - 1 or 2 cups per week - but I do drink an awful lot of tea - 3 or 4 cups a day. Do you think that might be having a negative effect?

Just had another thought on the caffeine.. altho I didn't drink redbull, tea, coffee on my 3 kids... during getting pregnant and the pregnancy on all 3 I was going through a stage of getting through about 2 ltres of coke every day! I dont know how much caffeine coke has in it tho. Personally I dont think thngs like tea and coffee have enough caffeine to effect anything, as long as you're only drinking a 'normal' amount, I know my mum carried on drinking her normal 4 or 5 mugs of coffee a day on me and my 3 siblings... but I do think things like energy drinks that have an insane amount of caffeine in them might be a problem! Anyway, since I'm giving it up...in theory since I've now got pregnant 3 out of 4 months.... I should easily get a sticky bfp this month if it is caffeine causing the problem!! (wishful thinking heh ehh)

hopeful... I'm sending you lots of PMA!!!!!! Theres plenty of girls wth late bfp's!

KandK, have you done ny more hpt's? I deffo think you'd make a great midwife btw!

and welcome to all the new girls, and good luck since most of you are testing soon!

Oh I forgot to mention, after AF arriving in the early hours of yesterday morning... I went to change my tampon when I woke this morning and there was hardly anything on it... and just been to change it again and it doesn't look like its been used! So either shortest AF in history, or another reason for the quite heavt bleeding I had yesterday! Altho I suspect I'll start spotting tomorrow for a day or 2 coz that usually happens after a 2 day af has disappeared for a day.. hence me thinking I have low progesterone!

Ju bubbs - sorry to hear the :witch: got you. Congrats on giving up the caffiene- not an easy thing to do! proud of you.
:hug:

Thanks Pamela... its only day 2 tho, so still some hard work to put in!!! Doing really well at the moment, but will probably end up having a coffee now and again still! Is there any news on your killer cells test yet?

This whole caffeine thing scares me to be quite honest, the fact that they don't know if it does/doesn't have an affect, that's what I hate....so I stay away, just during the first trimester, because I sure do LOVE LOVE LOVE my coffee! I then only have a cup in the morning for the rest of the pregnancy.

Proud of you Ju_bubbs to be quitting just like that...go you!

Ju sorry to hear about AF, but that does sound weird for it to slow to almost nothing like that.

Ok here is that BFN I promised and my almost positive OPK
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_5246.jpg

Also just for fun here are some pics of my girls
My little Keira butt
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/NisforNutty-2.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/NisforNutty.jpg

This is Khloe passed out on a kitchen chair "helping" me make some hair bows
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/NisforNap.jpg

Awww adorable pics! Thanks for the wishes Ju and KandKsMama.

I can't cut back on chocolate either. It is my one addiction!

Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies! Bring on the :bfp:s!

Love,
Amy.

don't cut back on chocolate!! Chocolate has been shown to help prevent miscarriage! So - enjoy :)

K&K - you sure make beautiful babies. :hugs:

Thanks girls. They are cute but fresh. The older one now says "You f'ing stink" because I thought she was sleeping when I told DH he stunk. The little one finds it fun to pinch my arms and boobs when she is nursing.
As for me I have been spotting really heavy, but it is all old blood. I am now on CD46 and have no clue what is going on. It is really starting to piss me off.

Applegirl: You made my day! :happydance: I will show your quote to DH, he thinks I eat too much chocolate! Now I will tell him I am only doing the needful to prevent miscarriage! :rofl: :happydance: *runs to fridge to get more chocolate*

KandKsMama: :rofl: at the baby antics! So cute. Your chart really stumps me. :hugs: Hope everything is sorted out soon!

Love,
Amy.

Believe me my chart stumps me as well. I hate to run up more doctor bills while we figure out my insurance but I am very tempted to call my ob/gyn and see what he thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->