Come on August Babies!!

K&K - I've had a look at your chart. One possibility is that you had an early miscarriage, and your body is now preparing for AF. This happened to me a year ago and it took about 3 weeks for the hag to show her face.

And- of course I know you have not been well and that may also be complicating things. I'm sorry - this is likely not what you want to hear - and there are likely other explanations too. big big :hugs:

hi ladies pls i have a question for u'll, im meant to ovulate on the 4th, i have a 30day cycle and lmp was 18/11. but three days ago i had ewcm and started having this cramps in my lower belly and alos cp was way way high up on all those days, last nite cp was like mid way high not as high as before, i read somewhere that O pains on the right or left of the belly button show which ovary is releasing the egg. im just wondering does that mean that ive Oed already or its just a fluke. i mean does ovulation ocur earlier in some cases and what could bring it on?

That sounds like an early O in your case. Lot's of things can delay or make O come early even in women with normal cycles. Stress, illness or even going away. Only way for you to be sure you had an early O is to wait and see if AF arrives early or on time. I'd say if she doesn't show when she is due to test, but I would also BD starting around 12/1 until 12/8 just to be sure in case it was your body tricking you.

I am beginning to think m/c myself, but I really just wish it would finish so that I can have a normal cycle. Too many signs leave me believing otherwise, I mean 3 faint BFPs, the spotting when AF was due and now this heavier than spotting, but not heavy enough for a pad bleeding. I just keep waiting to wake up to full blown bleeding but it never happens.

thanks kandksmum, well my oh is travelling tomorrow and wont be back till friday, so that kinda puts me in a corner! well lets wait and see! thanks

K and K - I am so sorry to hear you are still not sure what's going on - it must be so frustrating. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Apple - when are your tests?

Ju - good for you with the redbulls - I know it's hard, I've had a couple of coffees this week myself!

Well I don't think I've updated here but the witch came 5 days late - making my cycle 30 days....so I am now on to cycle 9 - month 7 of ttc. Trying to muster up some PMA PMA PMA, but it's hard. enough of my blubbering....let's see some Xmas BFPs ladies.....

Hi hopeful! :hi:

I've had my tests - shesh! that hurt!

Won't hear til jan. Looking forward to christmas baby making! Sorry to hear the :witch: was late - I hate when she plays games with us! being late is totally unfair. :hugs:

Hi hopeful! :hi:

I've had my tests - shesh! that hurt!

Won't hear til jan. Looking forward to christmas baby making! Sorry to hear the :witch: was late - I hate when she plays games with us! being late is totally unfair. :hugs:

Well it's good that you've had the tests, bad that it hurt! But if it brings you closer to a beautiful sticky bean, it's no sweat. I really hope you get your xmas BFP applegirl and glad we can all obsess together this month!

CD48 now I believe. I have totally lost count. The brown spotting has stopped and no sign of heavy bleeding. Grrrr on top of it all my antibiotic gave me a yeast infection. So now I cant even BD with DH because I went from sick and having a UTI to now a yeast infection. Ugggh and I was really hoping we could try for a Xmas BFP.

oh K&K - you are having such a bad time! I'm so sorry! big :hug: honey - and best wishes for a happy december. x

hi girls just wanted to c want u think
well i had watery cm from day 11 -14 with some ewcm on day 14 than back 2 watery day 15 than cm went 2 creamy lotion like
but i think i got my:bfp: okp on day 15 but not 100 %

the reason im asking is that i have been told that after u get :bfp: opk . if your cm drys up it means no egg was released is that true and u think it happen to me ? :cry:

:hug::hugs: gem

no wont no were to start lol

I think I Oed the day after I got my almost + OPK. I decided to take another tonight and not even a line on it. So I guessed on my chart and made AF day as the 11th because it was when I got my BFN and kinda updated my chart. I am not temping as much this cycle with the holidays, plus how I was sick and all. So if my almost + OPK meant I either Oed on 23-25 there is not much hope since we only BD on the 25th.... but there could still be a chance. Gonna keep an eye on my chart as best I can... and if it is true I could be 8-10DPO. I am so tempted to POAS, but I think I have 2 left and my friend used up almost all the ones she bought for me, but for a good reason.... she got BFPs and had it confirmed by her doctor, she is just hoping no m/c. My oldest and her daughter are a month apart and she has had a few m/c since then and it took her a long time to get her daughter.

K&K - good to hear about the fresh start - I think that is really a positive step - and makes things less confusing! :hugs:

Leo - sorry hon - it is really difficult for you to confirm ovulation for sure if you are not taking your BBT. Not everyone likes doing it - but I have found it to be pretty simple. You can find more information at www.fertilityfriend.com
good luck!!
:dust:

Ok I think I lied. I think I am Oing well now! DH and I BD last night cause it was the first time I was in the mood for a long time with being sick. About and hour later I got an urge to POAS (damn my addiction) and after peeing I had globs of blood tinged EWCM. At first I thought it was left over from BD but nope it is super stretchy and wouldn't break and it is the same this afternoon and I have the urge to jump my DH, but waiting to see if the baby will nap.

Hang in there K&K - we are all behind you!! You are doing great to keep your PMA!! :hugs:

KandK I've just had a nosey at your chart.... looks very much like my first chemical I had after i started charting.... temps stayed up right the way through the next cycle so was so hard to know what was going on, and it only rose very very slightly after O coz it was already up anyway! good luck!

Pam, sorry to hear your test hurt so much!! Hopefully its worth it and the results will give you nice clear answers.

Leo, as applegirl said... id recoend using fertilility friend, its really easy once you get into it and makes interpreting your cycle so much simpler... theres also a lot of really useful info on there too!

I used my last OPK last night and it was pretty dark, but not quite the same color as the control, so I am thinking I had my surge yesterday or late the night before. Gonna BD with DH tonight just in case. Keira wouldn't take a nap yesterday so we didn't get the chance. Come on Xmas BFP! At least this way I will have something to give him for Xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->