Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

tested this morning at 8PO with a cheapie, BFN of course but I just had the urge

U ain't out till the witch shows!!

Mothers day is may 19 and fathers day is June 16. We are ordering my kindle today when he gets off work. :) he's getting a new gun for fathers day. Lol!

Mother's Day is May 12 isn't it?

Oops. That's what i meant. Lol. May 12th. :)

My kindle is ordered along with a case. Yay! It will be here next friday. And so will my last batch of opks and hpts. Lol!

Fyi wwe extreme rules is may 19th and i was looking up pay per view price when i typed that earlier. Lol. Im a dork. Lol!

Hi ladies, I hope you all are doing well this weekend. I myself woke up soooo nauseous this morning, barely made it through brushing my teeth. I'm currently on CD13 on a 28 day cycle. I normally do feel nauseous before/during/after O but today was a wammie. I'm still experiencing on & off cramping, it was mostly from my left ovary till today I started feeling little twinges from the right one as well. I am also experincing upper leg pain & low back pain. Been so fatigued all day.

Hope you are all holding up ok! The tww seems endless at times! Just remember, were all still in till AF shows her ugly face! :)

burgbandy - Ooohhh you're gonna love your Kindle, I sure love mine! :)

Anyone else testing may 11?
I'd like to say yes... because that's when I (should) be 11-12 DPO and that's the logical time to test. But I have a bag of 50 IC's staring at me, begging to be peed on, so I'm more likely to start on the 8th or so. ;)

OMG my lines just moved on my chart!! :dohh: i hope our 1 session counted...:cry: on the plus side, my last chart where i conceived was the same xx

My chart with my VR miracle #1 xx image.jpg.

Hoping I can join in! Looking for TTC buddies.:winkwink: I am 31 y.o. DH is 32. I have 2 beautiful boys 9 & 3, both from my previous marriage. My DH has adopted them both. But thats a totally different subject, feel free to ask. I talk about it openly. We are currently in our tww. Hoping we get a :bfp:, as we are in cycle #13 with nothing. DH has had a SA. All his :spermy: are fine. I've had an hsg, everything is open with no abnormalities. Just haven't been lucky i guess:shrug: I really can't complain with all the :sex: that goes on. Just need some other women who understand. My DH has never tried to get anyone pg, so he really doesn't understand why I fret so much, or all the emotions I go through. Hope to get to know some of you ladies!:flower::hugs:

Hey! :wave: the more the merrier I say! :thumbup:

Where abouts in your TWW are you? Im 3dpo today. Men I dont think will ever understand fully, theres so much that our bodies and minds go through each month that they wont ever begin to understand, bless them. I found being on here when I was TTC my first was the best thing ever, i learnt so much and there was always somebody on here who was in a similar situation who could understand what I was feeling/going through :flower:

Thats lovely your DH adopted your boys, you'll have to share your story! :thumbup: xxx

Ugh. I am so confused about my body :cry:

I thought yesterday was my o day and expected a spike in temp today--instead, it dipped for the second day in a row even lower than yesterday. My opk's didnt indicate o today...the only one that MAY have been positive is from cd13 which would have made yesterday o make sense...i wil take another opk in an hour and see f its darker than yesterday..but my opks since cd13 have been getting lighter :wacko:

Hi ladies, am i ok to join? Im hoping for a jan baby too!
Im on CD 10 today so waiting of ovulation! :) x

Where abouts in your TWW are you? Im 3dpo today. Men I dont think will ever understand fully, theres so much that our bodies and minds go through each month that they wont ever begin to understand, bless them. I found being on here when I was TTC my first was the best thing ever, i learnt so much and there was always somebody on here who was in a similar situation who could understand what I was feeling/going through :flower:

Thats lovely your DH adopted your boys, you'll have to share your story! :thumbup: xxx

Well, my cycles have been wonky lately, and neither my dr, or i have got them completely pegged. But what he said at my appt on Thursday, i should only be about 5dpo. And we have been bangin like bunnies the past 2 weeks...so lets hope we get a :bfp: come the beginning of May. I haven't began to use OPK's yet. Dr. said if i get a :bfn: in May to start.

What would you like to know?? or do you want the whole story?? Long or short version, LOL?!

aww, well whatever you feel you'd like to share really. I guess its me being nosey but I do enjoy reading of success and happy endings :cloud9: my auntie's (soon to be ex) hubby adopted her two kids, and what ive come to learn in the past few years is that no two families are the same. My hubby is 18years older than me and he had 4 children from his first marriage. The boys are now 23,22,20 and his daughter 16 and Im 28 so some would say that was strange but nope, we all get on like mates (well we only see the 23&20year old boys, the other two were very much poisoned by their Mum-loooong story) :nope: the boys absolutely dote on our LO, their baby sister, they spoil her rotten and she loves them to bits! They live in a different county about 1.5hours away but we still see them a couple of times a month :happydance: they are fine with me and for us, its normal, we wouldnt have it any other way. Xxx

aww, well whatever you feel you'd like to share really. I guess its me being nosey but I do enjoy reading of success and happy endings :cloud9: my auntie's (soon to be ex) hubby adopted her two kids, and what ive come to learn in the past few years is that no two families are the same. My hubby is 18years older than me and he had 4 children from his first marriage. The boys are now 23,22,20 and his daughter 16 and Im 28 so some would say that was strange but nope, we all get on like mates (well we only see the 23&20year old boys, the other two were very much poisoned by their Mum-loooong story) :nope: the boys absolutely dote on our LO, their baby sister, they spoil her rotten and she loves them to bits! They live in a different county about 1.5hours away but we still see them a couple of times a month :happydance: they are fine with me and for us, its normal, we wouldnt have it any other way. Xxx
I married my high school sweetheart when I was 20. 2 years later we had Dominic. When Dominic was 2, I caught him cheating. We stayed together for 1 year, and I just couldn't forget, and I miserable. So we divorced. I made him pay for the divorce, because I wasn't the one that broke my vows. He agreed and our divorce was final in 07'. I was in another relationship by this time, but that relationship to came to an end. One day when he picked up Dominic for his visitation time, he gave me the "I miss you , and our family, I'm a changed man" crap and I fell for it. He moved in with me 2 months later. Everything was fine, we decided to try to conceive a sibling for Dominic. So we tried for 1 year, and conceived Malakai. When I was 8.5 months pg(and on bed rest for pre term labor) with Malakai, he came home from work and said we need to talk. he then told me he no longer loved me and I needed to leave (we had leased a bigger place together, him being the leaser, and me being co-leaser) so I packed what I could and left. I received a call from my best guy friend, asking what I was up to a couple of days later. I told him. And he just let it all out. "I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, I just never acted on it cause I didn't want to mess with our friendship. But I am tired of standing by and watching you get treated like crap. You know I love Dominic, and I would love the baby just the same, just please give a chance to show you I love you and want to take care of you" GOD LOVE HIM. He was there the day I gave birth, he is the one that drove me to the hospital when I went into labor. He was the one that chased off my ex when he showed up to the hospital with his new gf with hickeys and scratches all over his neck (TRASHY)...but anyway....fast forward a bit....after my ex realized how happy I was, he tried starting a whole lot of crap, trying to get my 6y.o. at the time to say he wanted to live his daddy, and just a bunch of crap, I told my ex he would have to take me back to court to get any changes made. He then proceeds to tell me he no longer wants to see either child, we will never be able to co parent successfully, and send him the papers and he would sign his rights away. He hated me so much he couldn't stand me. Well, syanara F***er! I don't need ur ass anyway! Right?! How do you raise a child for 6 years and just drop off the face of the earth?! So...long story short, he is 32 years old, has given up his 13yr old dtr from a previous relationship, and my 2 children, and father a child prior to Malakai that he has seen twice. And from the grapevine I have heard, he is about to adopt his gf 3 kids. Really?

So, thats the story! Much happier now!

I am also trying for a sibling for my little girl. Came off birth control in February so this will be the third cycle trying. I am a little nervous as the previous times we tried (I had 2MMC before daughter) we fell pregnant first time.
Hoping it happens soon, as I am trying to stay relaxed and let things happen naturally (I know if I start temping etc I will become a little obsessed)
Baby dust to us all, and happy baby dancing:)

I married my high school sweetheart when I was 20. 2 years later we had Dominic. When Dominic was 2, I caught him cheating. We stayed together for 1 year, and I just couldn't forget, and I miserable. So we divorced. I made him pay for the divorce, because I wasn't the one that broke my vows. He agreed and our divorce was final in 07'. I was in another relationship by this time, but that relationship to came to an end. One day when he picked up Dominic for his visitation time, he gave me the "I miss you , and our family, I'm a changed man" crap and I fell for it. He moved in with me 2 months later. Everything was fine, we decided to try to conceive a sibling for Dominic. So we tried for 1 year, and conceived Malakai. When I was 8.5 months pg(and on bed rest for pre term labor) with Malakai, he came home from work and said we need to talk. he then told me he no longer loved me and I needed to leave (we had leased a bigger place together, him being the leaser, and me being co-leaser) so I packed what I could and left. I received a call from my best guy friend, asking what I was up to a couple of days later. I told him. And he just let it all out. "I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, I just never acted on it cause I didn't want to mess with our friendship. But I am tired of standing by and watching you get treated like crap. You know I love Dominic, and I would love the baby just the same, just please give a chance to show you I love you and want to take care of you" GOD LOVE HIM. He was there the day I gave birth, he is the one that drove me to the hospital when I went into labor. He was the one that chased off my ex when he showed up to the hospital with his new gf with hickeys and scratches all over his neck (TRASHY)...but anyway....fast forward a bit....after my ex realized how happy I was, he tried starting a whole lot of crap, trying to get my 6y.o. at the time to say he wanted to live his daddy, and just a bunch of crap, I told my ex he would have to take me back to court to get any changes made. He then proceeds to tell me he no longer wants to see either child, we will never be able to co parent successfully, and send him the papers and he would sign his rights away. He hated me so much he couldn't stand me. Well, syanara F***er! I don't need ur ass anyway! Right?! How do you raise a child for 6 years and just drop off the face of the earth?! So...long story short, he is 32 years old, has given up his 13yr old dtr from a previous relationship, and my 2 children, and father a child prior to Malakai that he has seen twice. And from the grapevine I have heard, he is about to adopt his gf 3 kids. Really?

Wow! Sorry, not trying to ease drop, but it sounds to me you are much better off without him anyway! I am happy you have found happiness with your husband now, and he loves your children as if they were his own! That's truly amzaing!! Best wishes to you guys in conceiving!!!

oh wow! I could write about what a total ****** your ex is but id much rather comment on your OH! How lovely is he? Im so glad he told you his feelings when he did, awwww and you had no idea? Wow. :hugs: anybody can be a Dad but it takes a real man to be a Father! :thumbup: sounds like you are defibitely best off without your ex! :growlmad: awwww. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->