Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Just five more days until AF is due for me... I think I'm more relaxed this month than most... Really hoping for that sticky bean though!:dust:

Hey ladies! Im 9/10 dpo and got another bfn this morning. :( my temp spiked though, and my boobs hurt and feel hot. Ive had a headache for 3 days now, though not as bad today. Ive been cramping off and on since o, but i think thats mostly the clomid.

Fingers crossed for u ladies!

Hey ladies! Im 9/10 dpo and got another bfn this morning. :( my temp spiked though, and my boobs hurt and feel hot. Ive had a headache for 3 days now, though not as bad today. Ive been cramping off and on since o, but i think thats mostly the clomid.

Fingers crossed for u ladies!

Sounds promising!!! We need some BFPs on is thread :)

aww, well whatever you feel you'd like to share really. I guess its me being nosey but I do enjoy reading of success and happy endings :cloud9: my auntie's (soon to be ex) hubby adopted her two kids, and what ive come to learn in the past few years is that no two families are the same. My hubby is 18years older than me and he had 4 children from his first marriage. The boys are now 23,22,20 and his daughter 16 and Im 28 so some would say that was strange but nope, we all get on like mates (well we only see the 23&20year old boys, the other two were very much poisoned by their Mum-loooong story) :nope: the boys absolutely dote on our LO, their baby sister, they spoil her rotten and she loves them to bits! They live in a different county about 1.5hours away but we still see them a couple of times a month :happydance: they are fine with me and for us, its normal, we wouldnt have it any other way. Xxx
I married my high school sweetheart when I was 20. 2 years later we had Dominic. When Dominic was 2, I caught him cheating. We stayed together for 1 year, and I just couldn't forget, and I miserable. So we divorced. I made him pay for the divorce, because I wasn't the one that broke my vows. He agreed and our divorce was final in 07'. I was in another relationship by this time, but that relationship to came to an end. One day when he picked up Dominic for his visitation time, he gave me the "I miss you , and our family, I'm a changed man" crap and I fell for it. He moved in with me 2 months later. Everything was fine, we decided to try to conceive a sibling for Dominic. So we tried for 1 year, and conceived Malakai. When I was 8.5 months pg(and on bed rest for pre term labor) with Malakai, he came home from work and said we need to talk. he then told me he no longer loved me and I needed to leave (we had leased a bigger place together, him being the leaser, and me being co-leaser) so I packed what I could and left. I received a call from my best guy friend, asking what I was up to a couple of days later. I told him. And he just let it all out. "I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, I just never acted on it cause I didn't want to mess with our friendship. But I am tired of standing by and watching you get treated like crap. You know I love Dominic, and I would love the baby just the same, just please give a chance to show you I love you and want to take care of you" GOD LOVE HIM. He was there the day I gave birth, he is the one that drove me to the hospital when I went into labor. He was the one that chased off my ex when he showed up to the hospital with his new gf with hickeys and scratches all over his neck (TRASHY)...but anyway....fast forward a bit....after my ex realized how happy I was, he tried starting a whole lot of crap, trying to get my 6y.o. at the time to say he wanted to live his daddy, and just a bunch of crap, I told my ex he would have to take me back to court to get any changes made. He then proceeds to tell me he no longer wants to see either child, we will never be able to co parent successfully, and send him the papers and he would sign his rights away. He hated me so much he couldn't stand me. Well, syanara F***er! I don't need ur ass anyway! Right?! How do you raise a child for 6 years and just drop off the face of the earth?! So...long story short, he is 32 years old, has given up his 13yr old dtr from a previous relationship, and my 2 children, and father a child prior to Malakai that he has seen twice. And from the grapevine I have heard, he is about to adopt his gf 3 kids. Really?

So, thats the story! Much happier now!

oh wow! I could write about what a total ****** your ex is but id much rather comment on your OH! How lovely is he? Im so glad he told you his feelings when he did, awwww and you had no idea? Wow. :hugs: anybody can be a Dad but it takes a real man to be a Father! :thumbup: sounds like you are defibitely best off without your ex! :growlmad: awwww. Xxx

He's so totally not what I had expected. Watching him in his other relationships, and actually being in a relationship with him. I have never felt so appreciated, loved, and beautiful in any relationship I've had. He's just an all around good guy. Wouldn't trade him for nothing. And he is sooooo good to the boys. They get the daddying that they deserve. He is really all about them. And it helps sometimes that he is just as big a kid as they are. 32y.o. and gets down in the floor and plays hot wheels and video games with them. We've been married for 2 years together for 3 and i am still just on :cloud9: most of the time. It would make me so happy to give him a child from his own blood. And would like to have another baby to tie us all together even more.

This is soooooo sweet! You have ME in tears. I'll be thinking of you guys and praying you get your special little one

Hey Lady--no cryin'...LOL j/k
Thank you for the prayers, can't wait for that :bfp: and really hoping that :witch: doesn't show her ugly face. we have been :sex: like bunnies for the past 2 weeks, and took clomid this last cylcle...hoping to :test: on May 6th. If it's a :bfn: dr says to take take a med to start my cycle (cause they have been totally wonky) and then cd5-9 on another round of clomid 50mg. meaning on to cycle #14...Uuughhhs.:dohh:

It was hard to hold those tears in thats for sure. Your story is so sweet!

Good luck testing on the 6th, I'll be hoping you get that BFP! I think I may start testing then too, I am getting so so so anxious to see if this will be our month too! I hope you get that BFP so you don't even have to worry to about starting your next cycle! Fx'd!!! :D

I couldn't take it anymore and tested on Thursday, :bfn: But that is 4 days earlier than my dr told me to test...so i will test again on monday! Not sure if it was just too early..or if it really is neg...FX for you too!

i tested with an IC this morning, obviously a bfn, but ive got me some FRERs to use tomorrow and monday....not feeling it this month but we'll see :thumbup: xx

i tested with an IC this morning, obviously a bfn, but ive got me some FRERs to use tomorrow and monday....not feeling it this month but we'll see :thumbup: xx

Yeah, I'm already feeling deflated and defeated that this won't be our month too. :/ And I'm only a few DPO. It just feels like not it.

aww, well whatever you feel you'd like to share really. I guess its me being nosey but I do enjoy reading of success and happy endings :cloud9: my auntie's (soon to be ex) hubby adopted her two kids, and what ive come to learn in the past few years is that no two families are the same. My hubby is 18years older than me and he had 4 children from his first marriage. The boys are now 23,22,20 and his daughter 16 and Im 28 so some would say that was strange but nope, we all get on like mates (well we only see the 23&20year old boys, the other two were very much poisoned by their Mum-loooong story) :nope: the boys absolutely dote on our LO, their baby sister, they spoil her rotten and she loves them to bits! They live in a different county about 1.5hours away but we still see them a couple of times a month :happydance: they are fine with me and for us, its normal, we wouldnt have it any other way. Xxx
I married my high school sweetheart when I was 20. 2 years later we had Dominic. When Dominic was 2, I caught him cheating. We stayed together for 1 year, and I just couldn't forget, and I miserable. So we divorced. I made him pay for the divorce, because I wasn't the one that broke my vows. He agreed and our divorce was final in 07'. I was in another relationship by this time, but that relationship to came to an end. One day when he picked up Dominic for his visitation time, he gave me the "I miss you , and our family, I'm a changed man" crap and I fell for it. He moved in with me 2 months later. Everything was fine, we decided to try to conceive a sibling for Dominic. So we tried for 1 year, and conceived Malakai. When I was 8.5 months pg(and on bed rest for pre term labor) with Malakai, he came home from work and said we need to talk. he then told me he no longer loved me and I needed to leave (we had leased a bigger place together, him being the leaser, and me being co-leaser) so I packed what I could and left. I received a call from my best guy friend, asking what I was up to a couple of days later. I told him. And he just let it all out. "I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, I just never acted on it cause I didn't want to mess with our friendship. But I am tired of standing by and watching you get treated like crap. You know I love Dominic, and I would love the baby just the same, just please give a chance to show you I love you and want to take care of you" GOD LOVE HIM. He was there the day I gave birth, he is the one that drove me to the hospital when I went into labor. He was the one that chased off my ex when he showed up to the hospital with his new gf with hickeys and scratches all over his neck (TRASHY)...but anyway....fast forward a bit....after my ex realized how happy I was, he tried starting a whole lot of crap, trying to get my 6y.o. at the time to say he wanted to live his daddy, and just a bunch of crap, I told my ex he would have to take me back to court to get any changes made. He then proceeds to tell me he no longer wants to see either child, we will never be able to co parent successfully, and send him the papers and he would sign his rights away. He hated me so much he couldn't stand me. Well, syanara F***er! I don't need ur ass anyway! Right?! How do you raise a child for 6 years and just drop off the face of the earth?! So...long story short, he is 32 years old, has given up his 13yr old dtr from a previous relationship, and my 2 children, and father a child prior to Malakai that he has seen twice. And from the grapevine I have heard, he is about to adopt his gf 3 kids. Really?

So, thats the story! Much happier now!

oh wow! I could write about what a total ****** your ex is but id much rather comment on your OH! How lovely is he? Im so glad he told you his feelings when he did, awwww and you had no idea? Wow. :hugs: anybody can be a Dad but it takes a real man to be a Father! :thumbup: sounds like you are defibitely best off without your ex! :growlmad: awwww. Xxx

He's so totally not what I had expected. Watching him in his other relationships, and actually being in a relationship with him. I have never felt so appreciated, loved, and beautiful in any relationship I've had. He's just an all around good guy. Wouldn't trade him for nothing. And he is sooooo good to the boys. They get the daddying that they deserve. He is really all about them. And it helps sometimes that he is just as big a kid as they are. 32y.o. and gets down in the floor and plays hot wheels and video games with them. We've been married for 2 years together for 3 and i am still just on :cloud9: most of the time. It would make me so happy to give him a child from his own blood. And would like to have another baby to tie us all together even more.

This is soooooo sweet! You have ME in tears. I'll be thinking of you guys and praying you get your special little one

Hey Lady--no cryin'...LOL j/k
Thank you for the prayers, can't wait for that :bfp: and really hoping that :witch: doesn't show her ugly face. we have been :sex: like bunnies for the past 2 weeks, and took clomid this last cylcle...hoping to :test: on May 6th. If it's a :bfn: dr says to take take a med to start my cycle (cause they have been totally wonky) and then cd5-9 on another round of clomid 50mg. meaning on to cycle #14...Uuughhhs.:dohh:

It was hard to hold those tears in thats for sure. Your story is so sweet!

Good luck testing on the 6th, I'll be hoping you get that BFP! I think I may start testing then too, I am getting so so so anxious to see if this will be our month too! I hope you get that BFP so you don't even have to worry to about starting your next cycle! Fx'd!!! :D

I couldn't take it anymore and tested on Thursday, :bfn: But that is 4 days earlier than my dr told me to test...so i will test again on monday! Not sure if it was just too early..or if it really is neg...FX for you too!

Temptation is EVIL !! Fx'd it was just too early! Keep us updated :hugs:

As suspected, a bfn :nope: theres alot to be said about a gut feeling and I'm just no feeling it this month. My temp dipped slightly too and have very AFy cramps...i hope i dont start today as that will mean my luteal phase is only 9 days and thats not good really. Im not out until she shows so im still in the game...(my poor attempt at PMA) lol. Feeling bluergghh :dohh: Xx.

As suspected, a bfn :nope: theres alot to be said about a gut feeling and I'm just no feeling it this month. My temp dipped slightly too and have very AFy cramps...i hope i dont start today as that will mean my luteal phase is only 9 days and thats not good really. Im not out until she shows so im still in the game...(my poor attempt at PMA) lol. Feeling bluergghh :dohh: Xx.

Don't feel discouraged just yet! I know it's so easy to do. I'm starting to feel it myself. I have endo, and my cramping has been pretty moderate these past 2 days. Hoping & praying we get our sticky little bean this month!!:hugs:

I'm sorry if I missed it, but when would af be expected for you? For me it's 5.13.13 -

Im feeling out too. :( af isn't due till Friday, but still bfn this morning for me. Temp dropped this morning, but it was cold in the house and it was taken an hour and a half early. Oh well.

Im feeling out too. :( af isn't due till Friday, but still bfn this morning for me. Temp dropped this morning, but it was cold in the house and it was taken an hour and a half early. Oh well.

:hugs:

I was feeling out, but now I'm feeling a titch more in. Sudden yeast infection and needing to pee every 30 seconds has me somewhat hopeful?

I was feeling out, but now I'm feeling a titch more in. Sudden yeast infection and needing to pee every 30 seconds has me somewhat hopeful?

Isn't it crazy! Yest infection is how I knew with my 1st & 2nd pregnancies. Never before had I had a yeast infectiong! Fx'd for you! :D

Isn't it crazy! Yest infection is how I knew with my 1st & 2nd pregnancies. Never before had I had a yeast infectiong! Fx'd for you! :D

Same, I only get them when pregnant, so now I'm being mildly hopeful. :)

Although with how big a stinker mine is being today, I'm suddenly questioning my sanity on wanting another. ;)

Same, I only get them when pregnant, so now I'm being mildly hopeful. :)

Although with how big a stinker mine is being today, I'm suddenly questioning my sanity on wanting another. ;)

Eek! So excited for you! :happydance:

Maybe your hormones are at play today, you know how those lovely ladies put a damper on our moods. :haha: That and though a yeast infection may be a good symptom, it's not very welcoming. :(

Don't feel discouraged just yet! I know it's so easy to do. I'm starting to feel it myself. I have endo, and my cramping has been pretty moderate these past 2 days. Hoping & praying we get our sticky little bean this month!!:hugs:

I'm sorry if I missed it, but when would af be expected for you? For me it's 5.13.13 -

Thanks hun, i went out shopping Nd spent abit of time innthe garden in the sun and feel sooo much better! :thumbup: this is my first cycle TTC No.2 so im expecting AF anytime from 2moro-wed ish, prob 2moro, although all pains have gone. 2moros temp will be the decider... Xx

So I tested this morning, 1 day earlier than the dr told me...:bfn: AF hasn't shown her face, so I will be starting a script the dr. gave me to make me start tomorrow. Just ready for my body to get back into the swing of things....never before going on BCP was I irregular. But when trying to concieve #2 and now #3, my cycles have been crazy. Dr has ruled out PCOS. And Endo. But can't tell me why everything is soooooo wonky. Getting very discouraged. Will start OPKing this cycle as well. Never done those before...what exactly is involved? Do i just POAS daily until it does something different?? How do they work? Any recommendations on what brand??:shrug: totally lost here.

Hey hunny! Ive always used the cheap opks. Theres no need to test daily, wait until your cervical mucus changes, when it goes from creamy to like raw egg-white as that is classed as fertile fluid so start then, test at the same time each day although you can do it afew times as the surge may come within the 24 hours if you were testing daily.i only test once a day. Dont use first morning urine, but anytime from 10am-8pm is a good time providing you havnt drunk for afew hours before so its concentrated. Hope this helps hunny! I may be on cd 1 with you then if af shows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->