come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Ms. Conception.. why no test? We BD all the time so if I am not preggo I am gonna wonder why!? lol sorry if its tmi:haha::haha:

Should I put TMI ALERT above it :haha::wacko::thumbup:

lol see about 4 pages ago....I'm going into the city tomorrow and picking up tests.....

(I live in whoville and am an hour from the pee stick store, remember???!)

lol and no, it's not too much info... your just practicing how to make babies is all :) :)

LOL glad its not tmi lol. Yes I practice a lot.

Whoville..whatville... I would order a batch of tests online lol

Oh , my god, I just thought of something i was going to mention to you guys...

is anyones hair, and face, kinda greasier then normal? maybe i'm just noticin it cuz i'm a stylist...but I literally had to stop using conditioner cold turkey.....

and i've never, ever had to do that before...

https://www.007b.com/nipple_gallery.php#bumps here you go girls knock your selfs out beware there are some ooggy looking nipples in there!

idk i keep looking at them to see if they do but i cant remember what the use to look like its not like i keep updated photos of my naked breast lol maybe i should start DH would like that jk!!

LOL that is funny! Take them on your cell and send him to him randomly:haha:

my DHs a booby man he'll leave work and come running straight home if i did that! plz no one start a boobie gallery Thread!!!!!:dohh: hahhahahahahahah

LOL. You should when you find out your preggers so he will hurry home and you can tell him:shrug::haha:

My hubby is too. We are home all the time together lol

is anyones hair, and face, kinda greasier then normal? maybe i'm just noticin it cuz i'm a stylist...but I literally had to stop using conditioner cold turkey.....

My skin on my face is oily and I have breakouts!

And my hair is frizzier:cry:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay:happydance: 4 greasy hair! must be a girl ur carrying lol

I've never ordered such a private item off the internet.....do they say on the postage that its a box full of preggo tests?? will the post mistress know?

https://www.007b.com/nipple_gallery.php#bumps here you go girls knock your selfs out beware there are some ooggy looking nipples in there!

OMG I saw that the other day. I showed DH the hairy nips .. he said ewww:haha:

:happydance:
I've never ordered such a private item off the internet.....do they say on the postage that its a box full of preggo tests?? will the post mistress know?

I ordered mine on amazon.com and it just said quality deals:winkwink: No one knew. That way u have to see no one

:happydance:

LOLOL Kellie your too funny:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol Kellie, i just hafta copy and paste my post (from the embarrased buying tests thread) about buying tests for you to read...and you wonder why I'm hesitant to guy buy more test tomorrow lol just read what happened to me the last two times

Well, lol, I buy 3 at a time, one FRER 2 pack..and a generic store brand for good measure every time..it costs me a fortune.... I literally look 14 lol I'm really petite so when after i circle the test isle a million times waiting for my chance to swoop in, i run to the pharmacists counter to pay (and you know how the pharmacist counters are always really high for some reason, like seriously...we aren't in church, I donno why the pharmacist has to be up so high, anyways)

I peek over the counter..and the cashier can probably only see my nose and eyes... lol

I pass her 5 items + 1 pregnancy test i have sandwiched in between some contact wash, body wash, and a few bath puffs...
and say "I'm not taking these 5 items..." lol

then she tries to make conversation with me about the weather -
so i go back 4 days later...and i buy 3 more...
this time i get the bleech blonde 16 year old some what slutty looking cashier....
and she looks at me and actually say while chewing gum "like, OMG wouldn't it suck to be pregnant"
I almost popped her one in the gums..

now, because i'm somewhat unsmart...have to go back to the peestick store to stock up again..AF is actually late this time.. lol so it looks more promising..

i like all you ladies on here who are confident buying tests...i'm so shy and I get flustered

OMG I havent read the other post girlies I will go back and read them I just had to comment on Ms.conception's post!!

HAHAHAHAHA:haha::haha::haha: I saw this on the other thread (hense why I havent been on this one) and I was replying to it!! Its the funniest thing ever!! You really are hilarious......ever considered to write a book because your always making me laiugh so much!!! xx

LOL
omg no u didn't find a nipple gallery

you are hilarious lol i'm LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg! I just wrote out a huge msg and it dissapeared! Grrrrrr!
Kellie m, u r hilarious girl, i am so pmsl! You really have a way with words, and just for u cos u cant wait lol am gonna test with fmu 2mro so will update u on that, have 2 tests so will do on sunday too! Tell that wee babba not to worry jelliebabies jelliebean will be coming over to visit soon lol! And all u other girlies keep those hilarious stories coming! U sure make this 1ww more fun! Xxx

Mine used too. lol

Whats he gonna do when he has baby poo to clean? Or better yet.. My son was under a month he peed on the wall on his changing table and on me all at the same time lol. can he handle that ? lol

this thread is defo making the 1ww a bit easier! i hope we all get to move into 1st tri together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->