come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

like, its in the middle of your pubic bone...kinda like a tingling..not really a pain but sorta feels like you gotta pee rite?
yes with a little pressure????

and the other one is a pulling pain a little above that more to the right..:baby::shrug:

my nipples look like they have mini nipples. lol don't worry. and by that...i mean they are bumpy...and really round?
yes very round and my montgmery glands on aerola have turned whitish..

tell them to bugger off lol...
After I had my son 7 years ago I got this attitude!:haha:

lol, oh i know, i'll get a back bone sometime... omg..i am super pumped someone else has the same twingies as me...

lol, oh i know, i'll get a back bone sometime... omg..i am super pumped someone else has the same twingies as me...

Me too and I didnt have to talk to the hubby he thinks I am getting myself psyched up. MEN.

sorry girls this is kinda outta left field but my DH just brought this to my attention he seems to think my nipples are darker... and their dry! like just the nipples/areola not the rest of my boob?! i haven't changed soap or nothing could this be from the clomid?

Edit nvm i see y'all were already talking about boobies!!!! lol i have the bumps on one boob! not the other:shrug: odd!

sorry girls this is kinda outta left field but my DH just brought this to my attention he seems to think my nipples are darker... and their dry! like just the nipples/areola not the rest of my boob?! i haven't changed soap or nothing could this be from the clomid?

I dont know but pregnancy does that.:)

oh I know, my hubby is the same, but deep down he is excited I think..this is our first time ttc....last week he went around and greased all the hinges on the doors in our house..
lol i asked him why cuz they've been squeaky since we moved in, and he said "we'll if you've got a baby on bored I'm gonna hafta sneak out somehow soon, you'll be cranky!!" lol (he was just joking, we always pipper one another like that lol)

idk i keep looking at them to see if they do but i cant remember what the use to look like its not like i keep updated photos of my naked breast lol maybe i should start DH would like that jk!!

LMAO. Mine is already sneaking out.. well not really but he is saying I am bitchy lately. lol
We joke arounf a lot too. This is our 5th month of ttc our first together.

idk i keep looking at them to see if they do but i cant remember what the use to look like its not like i keep updated photos of my naked breast lol maybe i should start DH would like that jk!!

LOL that is funny! Take them on your cell and send him to him randomly:haha:

Ms. Conception.. why no test? We BD all the time so if I am not preggo I am gonna wonder why!? lol sorry if its tmi:haha::haha:

Should I put TMI ALERT above it :haha::wacko::thumbup:

lol... oh god I hope no one starts a nipple gallery on here....... ( . )( . )

they were kinda mean over at the pregnancy test gallery when I posted me BFN at 5 dpo asking if anyone seen a line lol..there was no line..

I can't imagine the criticism my poor nippers might get lol.

Ms. Conception.. why no test? We BD all the time so if I am not preggo I am gonna wonder why!? lol sorry if its tmi:haha::haha:

Should I put TMI ALERT above it :haha::wacko::thumbup:

lol see about 4 pages ago....I'm going into the city tomorrow and picking up tests.....

(I live in whoville and am an hour from the pee stick store, remember???!)

lol and no, it's not too much info... your just practicing how to make babies is all :) :)

LOL that is funny! Take them on your cell and send him to him randomly:haha:

my DHs a booby man he'll leave work and come running straight home if i did that! plz no one start a boobie gallery Thread!!!!!:dohh: hahhahahahahahah

lol... oh god I hope no one starts a nipple gallery on here....... ( . )( . )

they were kinda mean over at the pregnancy test gallery when I posted me BFN at 5 dpo asking if anyone seen a line lol..there was no line..

I can't imagine the criticism my poor nippers might get lol.

lol I will not share my nippers.. Yah I wont post a pregnancy test in the gallery lol .. If my hubby sees a line thats enough! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->