come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

me too that would be awesome. lol thankfully I didnt find I was in the 2ww until 6 dpo.

Mine used too. lol

Whats he gonna do when he has baby poo to clean? Or better yet.. My son was under a month he peed on the wall on his changing table and on me all at the same time lol. can he handle that ? lol

no he cant but i'll just tell him to grow a pair a change the damn diaper! lol

I don't think my hubby will have any trouble wipin butts.. lol... we have cats...(how sad is this, I have our male cat such a sook i carry him around the house like a baby in my arms..and I talk to him like a baby...hubby thinks it's hilarious...I even had him on my knee a couple weeks ago boucing him...he's a character)

anyways..cat puke and poopie is his duty..i have a week stomach i'll be the one gagging

lol...thankfully my dh has 2 girls already 10 & 12... so hes been there. lol..not with a boy though.. peeing everywhere is alot.

i would actually feel sorry for the other 1st tri girls they'll be like who let all these crazy wild ban chis in here!!

I don't think my hubby will have any trouble wipin butts.. lol... we have cats...(how sad is this, I have our male cat such a sook i carry him around the house like a baby in my arms..and I talk to him like a baby...hubby thinks it's hilarious...I even had him on my knee a couple weeks ago boucing him...he's a character)

anyways..cat puke and poopie is his duty..i have a week stomach i'll be the one gagging

lmao when your preggo you cant clean the litterbox and stuff anyways :happydance::happydance:

Use a clothespin!

oh, just to clarify it was the cat i had on my knee bouncin him..not the hubby
ssshesh now that'd be a sight for sore eyes.

lol yea i don't do litter boxes..and it's in our laundry room, which is a bonus cuz now the hubby doesn't want me in there around it.. lol no laundry for me if there's a baby in here lol

i would actually feel sorry for the other 1st tri girls they'll be like who let all these crazy wild ban chis in here!!

lol. they wont have as much fun as us. I think we should start a thread over there and just be in there and cheer on each other..:happydance:

lol. they wont have as much fun as us. I think we should start a thread over there and just be in there and cheer on each other..:happydance:

lol I'm pretty sure our thread is the most giant one on this entire form lol or the fastest growing..pitty the girls who gotta catch up on what happened tomorrow lol and yes Eskimo i hope I get to be bump buddies with you and everyone on here!! how neat woudl that be

yup defo! start our own little group! we're all gonna due around the same time i just realized that! ohhh yay!

lol he can do laundry too ..how sweet (can you tell him to speak with my hubby) lol

Omg! I just wrote out a huge msg and it dissapeared! Grrrrrr!
Kellie m, u r hilarious girl, i am so pmsl! You really have a way with words, and just for u cos u cant wait lol am gonna test with fmu 2mro so will update u on that, have 2 tests so will do on sunday too! Tell that wee babba not to worry jelliebabies jelliebean will be coming over to visit soon lol! And all u other girlies keep those hilarious stories coming! U sure make this 1ww more fun! Xxx

haha YIPEEEEEEEE :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I'm so excited OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

(OH THINKS I'M A RIGHT WEIRDO) I told LO but he's kicking up a right fuss!! haha!! yeah this is the best time ive had (even though I shouldnt be here :cry:) xxxxxx

lol I'm pretty sure our thread is the most giant one on this entire form lol or the fastest growing..pitty the girls who gotta catch up on what happened tomorrow lol and yes Eskimo i hope I get to be bump buddies with you and everyone on here!! how neat woudl that be

lol lol @myself I cant seem to operate my laptop mouse!

I agree I though Kellie was gonna read and post, but maybe she is lost lol

It would be awesome if we could all be bump buddies even if we arent due at the same time...:happydance:

Okay I am gonna change my avatar to my picture:) give me a second

lol lol @myself I cant seem to operate my laptop mouse!

I agree I though Kellie was gonna read and post, but maybe she is lost lol

It would be awesome if we could all be bump buddies even if we arent due at the same time...:happydance:

I'm here FINALLY!!! Haha you girls do make me laugh! AND HEY

*shouts across the thread at Ms.Conception*

You didnt see my post about your "buying hpts events" lol x

LMAO. My hubby just needs to talk to yours so he can tell him how to clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly