come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

i would actually feel sorry for the other 1st tri girls they'll be like who let all these crazy wild ban chis in here!!

lol. they wont have as much fun as us. I think we should start a thread over there and just be in there and cheer on each other..:happydance:

lol I'm pretty sure our thread is the most giant one on this entire form lol or the fastest growing..pitty the girls who gotta catch up on what happened tomorrow lol and yes Eskimo i hope I get to be bump buddies with you and everyone on here!! how neat woudl that be

lol lol @myself I cant seem to operate my laptop mouse!

I agree I though Kellie was gonna read and post, but maybe she is lost lol

It would be awesome if we could all be bump buddies even if we arent due at the same time...:happydance:

I'm here FINALLY!!! Haha you girls do make me laugh! AND HEY

*shouts across the thread at Ms.Conception*

You didnt see my post about your "buying hpts events" lol x

Hahahaha, I just went over and read it lol and i think your right,...maybe I'll start a blog jjust for you to read once I get my BFP lol, then you can laugh with me for 9 months straight lol

i would actually feel sorry for the other 1st tri girls they'll be like who let all these crazy wild ban chis in here!!

lol. they wont have as much fun as us. I think we should start a thread over there and just be in there and cheer on each other..:happydance:

lol I'm pretty sure our thread is the most giant one on this entire form lol or the fastest growing..pitty the girls who gotta catch up on what happened tomorrow lol and yes Eskimo i hope I get to be bump buddies with you and everyone on here!! how neat woudl that be

lol lol @myself I cant seem to operate my laptop mouse!

I agree I though Kellie was gonna read and post, but maybe she is lost lol

It would be awesome if we could all be bump buddies even if we arent due at the same time...:happydance:

I'm here FINALLY!!! Haha you girls do make me laugh! AND HEY

*shouts across the thread at Ms.Conception*

You didnt see my post about your "buying hpts events" lol x

Hahahaha, I just went over and read it lol and i think your right,...maybe I'll start a blog jjust for you to read once I get my BFP lol, then you can laugh with me for 9 months straight lol

Yes please do your stories are hilarious haha! My OH really does think I'm nuts.....he's lying next to me asleep now and asked me to not laugh so loud :cry: but please keep them coming I have my pillow handy :thumbup: :rofl: xx

goodnite ladies, goodnite kellies babybeanie! And kellie, ur just keeping us company till we come over and join u in 1st tri! Fxd hehe. Will update my hpt result in the morning! Xxxxx

Oh I think i need to get to bed ladies!!! I will be back sunday sometime and I'll let know what the test says...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR THEIR BIG FAT P'S

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

lol oh Kellie pregnancy is just making you giddy!!! lol, I can't believe your keeping him awake laughing lol... you're gonna be tryin to get to sleep tonite and you'll be picturin me peerin over the pharmacists counter lol

night lovely!!! sweet dreams of your lil bean :)

lol @ kellie..my hubby is still awake

night to all the ladies going to sleep. MS conception please post results..

here is pic https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4249981536_99fa3252af_m.jpg

I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers and I found an HPT that i didn't know I had!!! This has to be a sign that I need to poas, right?:haha:
I went to the gym earlier and was doing sit-ups and my lower stomach was so sore...but not it a "I've done to many sit-ups" way. It felt more like a sore stretch or something. I am also very nauseous....I get sick every time I eat.
I went to the store and bought some tests before I found the one in my bathroom....I found digi's 2 for $9.99!!!!
Against my better judgment, I think I am going to poas as soon as I have to go again. After all, I have a free test, right????:haha:

Do IT! I am pains in my lower stomach and pressure.
hmmm how many dpo are you?

lol @ kellie..my hubby is still awake

night to all the ladies going to sleep. MS conception please post results..

here is pic https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4249981536_99fa3252af_m.jpg

oh WOW y'all are a Beautiful couple i see cute babies in your future!

goodnite ladies, goodnite kellies babybeanie! And kellie, ur just keeping us company till we come over and join u in 1st tri! Fxd hehe. Will update my hpt result in the morning! Xxxxx

Good night hunny!! I actually cannot wait - I will be signing on at about 8am to check haha! my fingers and toes and LO fingers and toes (not that they exsist yet haha) are crossed too!1

Cant wait to hear from you! Nighty night xxxxxxx OH and :dust: :dust: xx

I am taking a test tom too but not expecting a positive. AF is due tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"