come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

lol oh Kellie pregnancy is just making you giddy!!! lol, I can't believe your keeping him awake laughing lol... you're gonna be tryin to get to sleep tonite and you'll be picturin me peerin over the pharmacists counter lol

night lovely!!! sweet dreams of your lil bean :)

Hahaha I cant get the image out of my head :haha::haha: :rofl:!!!

Night Night hunnt I cant wait to hear from you either everything is crossed for you and LO soon to be fingers and toes are too!!! :dust: :dust: xxx

lol @ kellie..my hubby is still awake

night to all the ladies going to sleep. MS conception please post results..

here is pic https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4249981536_99fa3252af_m.jpg

Awww you make such a lovely couple!! he is very handsome :-=:-= YEP I can see a cute baby in the making haha xx

lol @ kellie..my hubby is still awake

night to all the ladies going to sleep. MS conception please post results..

here is pic https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4249981536_99fa3252af_m.jpg

oh WOW y'all are a Beautiful couple i see cute babies in your future!

Haha I'm so slow at catching up with what everyone has said I ended up saying the same thing as you lol sorry x

I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers and I found an HPT that i didn't know I had!!! This has to be a sign that I need to poas, right?:haha:
I went to the gym earlier and was doing sit-ups and my lower stomach was so sore...but not it a "I've done to many sit-ups" way. It felt more like a sore stretch or something. I am also very nauseous....I get sick every time I eat.
I went to the store and bought some tests before I found the one in my bathroom....I found digi's 2 for $9.99!!!!
Against my better judgment, I think I am going to poas as soon as I have to go again. After all, I have a free test, right????:haha:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FEEL ANOTHER :bfp: COMING ON!!!! :dust: :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

lol. thank you Kellie.. He is Indian so we are trying to come up with Indian names lol.. We each have kids from our previous marriage.. they are all so cute.. cause of our genes lol

Do IT! I am pains in my lower stomach and pressure.
hmmm how many dpo are you?

I am not sure how many DPO I am. I think that I may have ovulated very early this month. But my period is not due officially till the 23rd. I had a positive opk around cd4 or 5 though. This is possible because my periods have been all over the place lately. That means if I ovulated around Dec.30th, I would be around 16dpo??? If not, I am way too early to tell. LOL

lol. thank you Kellie.. He is Indian so we are trying to come up with Indian names lol.. We each have kids from our previous marriage.. they are all so cute.. cause of our genes lol

haha awww that would be so sweet have you thought of any yet??

My LO will be called Corey James Davenport (Corey because OH is a big SlipKnot fan - thats if any of you know of the band - James because its my grandads name - and Davenport because thats OH surname!

If its a girl god knows what we will call bubz haha! xx

haha awww that would be so sweet have you thought of any yet??

My LO will be called Corey James Davenport (Corey because OH is a big SlipKnot fan - thats if any of you know of the bad - James because its my grandads name - and Davenport because thats OH surname!

If its a girl god knows what we will call bubz haha! xx

Lahari Uma (Uma after his mom) Prabakaran for girl
Boy I have no clue. So far I like none except his which is Senthil lol.

Do IT! I am pains in my lower stomach and pressure.
hmmm how many dpo are you?

I am not sure how many DPO I am. I think that I may have ovulated very early this month. But my period is not due officially till the 23rd. I had a positive opk around cd4 or 5 though. This is possible because my periods have been all over the place lately. That means if I ovulated around Dec.30th, I would be around 16dpo??? If not, I am way too early to tell. LOL

lol fertility friend says the 19th for my cycle lol... I ovulated the 4th:)
so you are close...:happydance:

Kellie, I know who slipknot is.. I listen to them sometimes :)
I like the name.

Ok since you posted piks I will too hehe!

BTW I'M ONLY 19 INCASE NONE OF YOU KNEW!

THIS IS ME

8717_252419835507_535935507_8799773_5930005_n.jpg
8717_272630790507_535935507_9191768_2847356_n.jpg
THIS IS OH
cd11.jpg
chris.jpg

HAHA now you all know what we look like lol xx

so i bought a cockapoo today her name is baylee:) shes barely 6 weeks old and im baby sitting a 2 maybe 3 month old little boy and baylee keeps climbing on too the babys bouncing chair and gets all up in his face! u think its bc she smells the milk? shes tiny and isnt hurting the baby just grabs her like shes a toy its kinda cute but i try to keep her from doing it! i have more photos in my journal that i just posted up!

Attachments

• benji&pup 036small.jpg
    benji&pup 036small.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2
  • benjipup030small-1-1lllll.jpg
    benjipup030small-1-1lllll.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1

Aww I see cute babies for you two as well:)

I am an oldie @31 ..lol
My dad was 19 when I was born:)

Damn you all make me feel old lol

MY DH is 36.. lol I call him old man

so i bought a cockapoo today her name is baylee:) shes barely 6 weeks old and im baby sitting a 2 maybe 3 month old little boy and baylee keeps climbing on too the babys bouncing chair and gets all up in his face! u think its bc she smells the milk? shes tiny and isnt hurting the baby just grabs her like shes a toy its kinda cute but i try to keep her from doing it! i have more photos in my journal that i just posted up!

Awww she is the cutest COCKAPOO I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! AWWWW X

I am going on 27. If I had gotten pregnant at the age my mom did, I would have had two little ones by now!!!

Eskimo its probably not the milk but shes new to babies. And animals like to protect so shes probably smelling the baby in order to protect does that make sense?

THIS IS ME

View attachment 57132
View attachment 57133
THIS IS OH
View attachment 57134
View attachment 57135

oooh ur very pretty!! im 19 too! i'll be 20 in April!

Aww thank you but check out the honker hahaha my baby is gunna have a huge nose lol!!:haha::haha::haha: :rofl: xx btw your pretty too I love your hair btw! I will be 20 in July xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->