come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

https://shaerichelle.shutterfly.com/wedding/27

Us our kids and our friend..:)

edit: This is being stupid and not working oh computers..gotta love em.

lol@ kellie and the honker. My ex had one and my son didnt get it!

Callie sometimes we have to wait.. I cant believe my son will be 8 this year.

I have been very busy with building a career for myself. I have no regrets. This was the path that I had to take. Besides, I am still young O:)

Yes you are. I did it backwards I am actually in college right now..and doing my homework right now. Graphic design this late. lol

thank you!!!!! my mom was 19 wen birth me and baylee is more poodle than cocker! (her mom was a 1st generation cockapoo ) and dad a poodle i paid $50 bucks for her off of craigslist! :) and ur not old shaerichelle!!

lol I sure dont feel it... 50.00 is cheap for a dog! Lucky gal.

https://shaerichelle.shutterfly.com/wedding/27

Us our kids and our friend..:)

edit: This is being stupid and not working oh computers..gotta love em.

awww what a lovely photo!! you all look lovely! I love your dress! x

p.s yeah I would go mad if my kid came out with a honker :growlmad: haha x

lol you wont be able to tell at first.. it takes a while for their faces to change

Thanks the dress was a still on ebay for 150.00. Its a 1k designer dress.. new with tags:)

yeah wow thats cheap here in London you would easily pay like £350 for doggie....usually thats the cheapiest! x

lol you wont be able to tell at first.. it takes a while for their faces to change

Thanks the dress was a still on ebay for 150.00. Its a 1k designer dress.. new with tags:)

Ow wow you really did good with that one its beautiful! I wanted to be married before kids :cry: OH doesnt like that sort of stuff I dunno why :shrug: silly man!! I will catch him one day :haha: x

lol boys! they are funny. My DH and I havent even known each other a year, but we knew we were soulmates:)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: WOW So how long were you together before you got married?? WOW I like hearing things like that its so cute xxxx:hugs:

I am/have been for a week now......
and I am also really emotional. I can't stop wanting to cry. In fact I cried to hard two nights ago I broke all of the blood vessels under my eye and looked like I had a black eye.

Oh no you okay?

I am super gassy today slightly yesterday and I got real emotional today and just didnt want to stop crying lol ..good thing I was the only one home.

5 months lol

are any of you gassy. ? sorry had to ask lol

WOW Fair play to you, :happydance:

No i'm not! I was burping yesterday! If any thing I'm a little dry down below...I mean I havent been for a poo in 2 days :cry::cry::cry: (sorry if TMI) Ive only just realised it

Oh I hear you on the emotional side of things....I was crying earlier FOR NO REASON.....laughing so much at you girls earlier....now I'm depressed again :(.....OH I also think I have alittle insomnia......(although all I wanted to do earlier was sleep)!! Now its 4.17am and I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

thats normal in pregnancy:) was for me first time lol

Okay girls I am taking a test in the morning. .. I will post results. I think its to early.. time for bed for me now..night

Oh I hear you on the emotional side of things....I was crying earlier FOR NO REASON.....laughing so much at you girls earlier....now I'm depressed again :(.....OH I also think I have alittle insomnia......(although all I wanted to do earlier was sleep)!! Now its 4.17am and I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

OH my that is how I have been today too

thats normal in pregnancy:) was for me first time lol

Okay girls I am taking a test in the morning. .. I will post results. I think its to early.. time for bed for me now..night

Yeah me too I think its time to try my hardest to get some sleep otherwise I will end up sleeping all day tomorrow and miss all the :bfp:'s LOL

Good luck hunny LOADSSSSS OF :dust: for you night night xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->