come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I got about an hour of sleep last night....I am so tired but cannot sleep. It is awful. I am doing okay with my emotions at the moment, but I feel like the waterworks could start at any given moment. Ughh. Maybe a little due to the lack of sleep.:shrug:

This was the most amazing thread ever! I was totally depressed when I signed up for this tonight and you girls made my night. It is nice to find some kindred spirits out there.. oh and my tatas are sore too :)

I got about an hour of sleep last night....I am so tired but cannot sleep. It is awful. I am doing okay with my emotions at the moment, but I feel like the waterworks could start at any given moment. Ughh. Maybe a little due to the lack of sleep.:shrug:

Calliebaby yeah I use to get like that when I didnt get much sleep!! Hopefully after a nice well deserved nap you will be ok!! I hope you are anyway hun!! and yep before you say it "i'M STILL WIDE AWAKE" ARGH!! haha xxx:dohh:

This was the most amazing thread ever! I was totally depressed when I signed up for this tonight and you girls made my night. It is nice to find some kindred spirits out there.. oh and my tatas are sore too :)

Aww welcome to BnB hun I havent been here long but everyone's really nice and supportive...best site I have used since TTC!! Must of taken you ages to read all the posts good on you :thumbup: its hard to keep up when everyones in here but its soo much fun and it really does take your mind of TTC! :happydance: So how many DPO (days past ovulation) are you? due to test anytime soon? Us girlies get so excited when we hear someones about to test (as you have probably seen :haha:) Hopefully you will stick around with us and share your symptoms with everyone too? xx:hugs:

P.S Sorry Jelliebabie this is your thread and I'm like taking over :dohh: haha xxx

Hi all am due AF on Tues.

Had cramps since about 7 or 8dpo
headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
massively sore boobs, and the veins seem much more prominent, a colleague thinks my boobs have grown!
sore nipples and I think they're larger too
a trapped wind sort of feeling
forgetfulness!

Tell me I'm dreaming all these symptoms up, someone please!

Wahooo they sound like my symptoms I had implantion bleeding on 7DPO!! And yes my Nunga nungas have grown I noticed that from like 5DPO!! I tested last night at 10dpo and got a faint BFP!! Fingers crossed for you hun! keep us posted xx

Trying not to get my hopes up, but cramps are still here!

headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
massively sore boobs, and the veins seem much more prominent, a colleague thinks my boobs have grown!
forgetfulness!

You definately got all the signs.... now the wait begins... Good Luck and Baby Dust.... Keep us informed.... Get that BFP... woohooo

Thank you!

headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
forgetfulness!

You are not dreaming. I am also due for AF Tues.

I have everything you had except viens and cramps have been minor and on and off for a few days.

I have had a rash since yesterday. I got rid of all my food allergies except 3. and went out to eat. Same place I have been going for weeks. They state there was none of the allergic foods in there... Reaction:( and Im peod about it.

My cramps hurt at times, really sore. Had cramps last month but they were nowhere near as painful as these are!

hi! its really faint line though!! do you really think its a deffo :bfp: why isnt it darker?? I was positive it was this morning now im worried its not.

:hug:

and huge congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your:bfp: xxx

Hello!!
Sorry to snoop!!
But wanted to tell you that it may be a faint line because of the pregnancy hormone needed to register on test,the later you test the stronger the hormone i.e darked line.
Thats what happened me with Ben in 2008,i tested 2days before witch(because im v v impatient)lmao,and it was faint but def there!!
So went to doc that mon and she confirmed the pregnancy,so i guess what im trying to say is dont give hope!!
Good luck xx

Hi thank you, thats what im hoping as I did have lots of aches the week before af was due, a real heavy feeling. My bbs dont hurt but are big and sensitive npps. Although they are tender when due af. well heavy feeling has gone now. I have lots of white cm ( sorry I know its yak). Im bloated and of course the biggy no af!!!! but the line is so faint!! I thought the first response would show darker. thankyou and I hope you are right I hear that some people have :bfn: a couple of weeks after af was due even though they are pregnant. xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

lol lol I call them my tatas too. I even got hubby saying it.

I guess we are a funny group of gals :):happydance::haha:

It probably is. Get some rest. I have fibro and I know what lack of sleep can do! Try taking deep breaths while laying down and thinking about somewhere peaceful usually works for me:thumbup:

tas post a pic! ABFP is a BFP as long as the line didnt evap like mine did in 3 mins!

My nips feel like they are gonna just fall off I have a nipple erection almost constantly lol. I have had a pain and pullling on and off since last night

And the test says BFN. Maybe I still to early cause I swear I felt some big pull last night in my body. ..where my uterus. It hurts so bad I almost fell over in the shower... I am more sensitive to pain cause of my fibro. Maybe the baby implanted:shrug:

My temps are still high.

Wow I've miss ALOT.... lol I was up till late I toss and turned all night, woke up at 9:15 and I feel like I have'nt slept all night... My tata's on the right side hurt too HAHA... Is it normal to have mild cramping on and off for now 5 days... AF ain't due till the 20th

shaerichelle THAT is a SIGN... When did you say your going to take your test?

kellie marie... hope you got some rest... whats the latest with ya..

Your welcome Hobnob... lol

and finally WELCOME HopingBabyD!! You'll love it here...

hi girls. As promisd i did a test. Result photo in avator. Wudnt let me post on here? What do u think? It never came up straight away but did come up within ten mins? X

Hopin..what is a sign? I tested BFN this am.

Jellie-does that say pregnant. I cant read it its to small! If it does.. Of course its a positive!

hi girls. As promisd i did a test. Result photo in avator. Wudnt let me post on here? What do u think? It never came up straight away but did come up within ten mins? X

hey hun that looks like aline to me hun!!! it darker than mine, a line is a line thay say. congrats how many days po are you??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

im either 9 or 11dpo! It is a line, and its blue! It just wont let me upload it here but it is in my attatchments, maybe cos im using my phone? It does read positive but i cant believe it is. Maybe a false one? Will change my avator to a different one see if its clearer? X

im either 9 or 11dpo! It is a line, and its blue! It just wont let me upload it here but it is in my attatchments, maybe cos im using my phone? It does read positive but i cant believe it is. Maybe a false one? Will change my avator to a different one see if its clearer? X

Congratulations Jelliebabie
That looks like a def result!!
xx BabyC

Hi! Wow I love this site, I am so glad that other people obsess over their symptoms like I do! I am 8 dpo and only have sore nipples (which may be from me prodding them all the time to see if they are sore!!) and i have slight twinges in my lower abdomen on the left side. Good luck to everyone and here's to hoping this is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->