come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Congratulations to everyone with a bfp! This has been a very succesful thread! I'm 10dpo but looking more and more like I'm out - had pinkish cm after going to toilet today. I have a fairly short luteal phase so reckon af is on her way.

Hi!!
Wanted to ask what test you had used?
Im now roughly 8-9 days past ov

Congratulations to everyone with a bfp! This has been a very succesful thread! I'm 10dpo but looking more and more like I'm out - had pinkish cm after going to toilet today. I have a fairly short luteal phase so reckon af is on her way.

Umm that sounds like implantation spotting to me... Don't give up that easily LOL Just gonna have to wait and see what happens in the next day.... Hang in there girlie... Baby dust to ya

Thanks for the welcome hopin&prayin, AF is due on Friday 22nd Jan, I am holding thumbs for all of us this month!

I wish it was implantation spotting! My luteal phase last month was 12 days though but that's the longest it's ever been - usually 10-11 days. I'm quite down but trying not to be as only been trying since end of September.

OMG- I am just sitting on the edge of my seat reading through this thread- so much suspense and so many BFP's!! It must be a lucky thread.
I am 9dpo, AF due prob 21st Oct but may be slightly later. Had a tempt dip at 6dpo and intense cramps at 7dpo. Now cramps have are mild and very occasional and dont really have any symptoms other then vivid dreams and sleeplessness.
Congratulations to all those with their Jan :bfp:'s - what a great start to 2010! :wohoo:
Used soft cups and Vit B complex this month so hoping I'll get lucky too!!
:hug: to you all and hope there are more :bfp: 's on this thread
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bcef7

xxxxxxx

i cant but I am blind

edit: as in I need glasses this am!

If its a faint line its a BFP

Like your chart hitch!

I have pregnancy estimator on my ff. It says 83 pts:)

My hubby has had PMS for 3 days and with me being emotional it is not helping.

hi girls--nipping in again!! im 12dpo---OV the 4th and due AF Sunday/ Monday--ran out of all my tests----so just using the IC's (low cost ebay ones) and today i have done three already and I am getting very faint lines on them so im hoping and praying that I am....been feeling real sick all week...I just wont believe it until it is confirmed on an expensive test....so to be continued!!lol

bets of luck everyone!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Jellie, I just starred at it OMG its a BFP...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

what test did you use?

hi girls--nipping in again!! im 12dpo---OV the 4th and due AF Sunday/ Monday--ran out of all my tests----so just using the IC's (low cost ebay ones) and today i have done three already and I am getting very faint lines on them so im hoping and praying that I am....been feeling real sick all week...I just wont believe it until it is confirmed on an expensive test....so to be continued!!lol

bets of luck everyone!!!:baby::baby::baby:

good luck i hope this is it for you! let us know when u get a BFP on a HPT!:happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:jellie! congrats!!!!! omg! how many DPO are you!! and what test is that?!

thanks girls! I dont know if i can believe it though! Its a clearblue test. Im 9-11dpo, got a neg on these tests yesterday! Can i reeeeaaallly be pg? Will test on digi tomorrow but wish i knew for sure now. Apparently blue ink tests can give false positives and knowing my luck thats what it is! Gud luck to u all xxx

i took a e.p.t got a neg heard they were not a sensitive as FRER is that true or wishful thinking?im 11 DPO still have hope! well i gotta go look at townhomes with papi! see ya later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->