:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:crib::crib::crib: <====THATS NOT TRIPLETS BTW :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS JELLIEBABIE

I knew it what did I tell you..........WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::baby::baby::baby::baby: XXXXXX

Hey everyone else :hug:

Ive only just woke up its 17.34 GMT London and I'm soooo tired!! I couldnt get to sleep last night and ended up staying awake until 8am this morning!!!

I dont really have symptoms yet.....just really need to pee and I have a tugging feeling in my tummy atm!

Hope everyones ok?.....anyone else got anything they wanna tell me??? :haha:
xx

Thanks for all the warm welcomes girls. You all give me the warm fuzzies and are a hoot a minute...

I am currently 7 DPO so on my next couple day stretch:wacko:.. Like Stargirl
I have a short LP as well I always O around day 18 and usually start spotting around day 26 with full blown :witch: around day 31. I heard vitamin B6 helps lengthen this though...

symptoms so far:
sore tatas
pressure in lower abdomen
gassy
weird smells (yesterday I thought my shampoo smelled like vomit..mmm)
tired:sleep:
a little disoriented:wacko:

Honestly though since my MC in July every month has kinda felt like this..

Oh and Jellie that looks like a :bfp::test: to me! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and congrats to Kellie as well :thumbup::yipee: I am so flarpin excited for you ladies!!!!!!

Shannon i feel yours is on it's way!

That would be nice. I threw up a little in my mouth :sick:

I had a nice old metallic taste again this am. feel very nasueas and tired. My breast hurt on and off almost like someones fingers are rubbing the inside. ..then it gets harder. My nipples hurt badly and are almost always hard.

My stomach has pressure...and last night I had a huge pull right above my pubic bone and below my belly button... and then it hurt in my back same spot. Sigh. feel slight cramps today and low back hurts. Skin break outs on my face..and oily face and lets not forget the gas...poor dh :haha

Off to go get some more pregnancy test shh dont tell dh. :shrug:

Edit: I am wondering if I had implantation last night and that is why I all of a sudden feel like crap!

Congrats Jellie...hope the digi confirms it x

Haha you girlies make me laugh - thanks HopingBabyD :hug:

Shaerichelle go get those test!!!!! I want to hear about more :bfp:!!
I had those sick burps the other day so quite similar!

Let us know how you get on :dust: x

yes go get them now... can't wait to hear!! post ASAP! I totally forgot about the metallic taste...me too!!!! mmmm

JellieBabie- Congrats sweetheart, that's great! =] :hugs: :flower: ... This is quite an intense thread.. I keep popping in to see who gets the next BFP! Hope to see LOTS of them soon! It makes me even more anxious to test.. urghh. :)

Congratulations kellie! I have just read this whole thread and I was getting so excited for you! Congrats to all the girls who got :bfp:

Congratulations kellie! I have just read this whole thread and I was getting so excited for you! Congrats to all the girls who got :bfp:

Aww thank you hunny! I hope you get yours real soon :happydance: :dust:xxx

P.s I dont have a heated pad :(:cry:

hi girls! I am 7dpo and want all u other crazy symptom spotters to come and share what u have noticed! Ive got pain on the side of one of my boobs. Yip, one! Strange lol. When r u ladies testing? X

Hi i am 7dpo and have really sore boobs have felt acidy sick in top of my throat since this morning and had it all day, been peeing like for england saince yesterday and have been yawning my head off all day too i am hoping to test on 22nd if i dont cave in before hand.
Wish you all the best of luck hun
!!!

That would be nice. I threw up a little in my mouth :sick:

I had a nice old metallic taste again this am. feel very nasueas and tired. My breast hurt on and off almost like someones fingers are rubbing the inside. ..then it gets harder. My nipples hurt badly and are almost always hard.

My stomach has pressure...and last night I had a huge pull right above my pubic bone and below my belly button... and then it hurt in my back same spot. Sigh. feel slight cramps today and low back hurts. Skin break outs on my face..and oily face and lets not forget the gas...poor dh :haha

Off to go get some more pregnancy test shh dont tell dh. :shrug:

Edit: I am wondering if I had implantation last night and that is why I all of a sudden feel like crap!

GO GET A TEST!! I'm telling you that YOU have ALL the signs... Get the BFP!! Girlie.... Good Luck & Baby Dust!!

Congrats Jellie... :happydance: thats Awesome... Woohooo

Well so far I still have the soar tata's... cramping coming and going... tired as all heck, Its gonna be like pulling teeth for me to hold off till the 19th... Uggg... "biting nails"

This thread is on a streak... Ladies... Lets keep it going.... January 2010 is the month it seems... lol Good Luck and tons of baby :dust:

i have this really bad acidy sick in my throat and now and again bring up sick in my mouth is this a normal sign, my skin is oily on my face and i have broken out ion spots on my chin not usual for me, really sore boobs, peeing loads, tired and cant stop yawning and feel dizzy when i get up from sitting down. i am 7dpo and really am unsure when to test but really hope this is our month if not try try again. good luck to all waiting for their BFP !

Hey everyone else :hug:

Ive only just woke up its 17.34 GMT London and I'm soooo tired!! I couldnt get to sleep last night and ended up staying awake until 8am this morning!!!

I dont really have symptoms yet.....just really need to pee and I have a tugging feeling in my tummy atm!

Hope everyones ok?.....anyone else got anything they wanna tell me??? :haha:
xx

I've had this all day again!

thanks 4 all the thanks girls! I did a predictor test with pink ink just nw! And its a very faint bfp! I really cant believe it! 11yrs of ntnp, tho at it like rabbits the first few years! And nw my first month of ttc properly and im preggers! Come on girls keep this run of luck going! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->