come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hey kellie! That means we can be bump buddies now! Yipee! Gud luck to all u other lurvly ladies! X

Congrats to all the :bfp:

As it seems to be a lucky thread, I thought I'd better post on it :haha:

I'm not really sure how many DPO I am as I was having positive OPKs up till yesterday, AF due next Wed! Have no symptoms :cry: But am not sleeping AT all this week, poor DH.

:dust: to all!!

i have this really bad acidy sick in my throat and now and again bring up sick in my mouth is this a normal sign, my skin is oily on my face and i have broken out ion spots on my chin not usual for me, really sore boobs, peeing loads, tired and cant stop yawning and feel dizzy when i get up from sitting down. i am 7dpo and really am unsure when to test but really hope this is our month if not try try again. good luck to all waiting for their BFP !

Sounds like me:happydance:

Hopin&prayin ..I did and took it still a BFP. Sigh

Hob- We are at the same day in our cycles. 12dpo means o was jan 4th:)

Kellie- You need something warm on your belly

TMI Alert LOL- while I was out I had lots of creamy cm. I am usually dry at this point in my cycle.

congrats jellie baby--iv been gettin positive lines all day--very faint on IC's so im going to test 2mor with an expensive brand so wil keep u all posted!! wont trust anything until I see it on the expensive--what am i like!! babydust babydust....

Hey girls....just want to say babydust to all and congrats on all the BFP so far. Take Care

TMI Alert LOL- while I was out I had lots of creamy cm. I am usually dry at this point in my cycle.

Shaerichelle I don't want to hear your giving up... wait it out... I know its hard to... BUT with all the signs you have it does sound like your prego....
Hang in there YOU CAN DO IT... :happydance: and Yeah I'm getting that lovely CM while I was out shopping... YUCK...

Ladies our time is just around the corner.... Lets get those BFP!!! :hugs:

hey kellie! That means we can be bump buddies now! Yipee! Gud luck to all u other lurvly ladies! X

YAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I will change my signature! Congrats again babe!

However I have really bad tummy ache and I havent been for a poo in a few days...it just wont come :cry::cry: sorry if TMI :blush:

Ny tummy ache is more like :witch: pains :cry:

Good luck everyone else x

YAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I will change my signature! Congrats again babe!

However I have really bad tummy ache and I havent been for a poo in a few days...it just wont come :cry::cry: sorry if TMI :blush:

drink some prune juice... Milk also stops up your ..poop.. I have a son lol.

Shaerichelle I don't want to hear your giving up... wait it out... I know its hard to... BUT with all the signs you have it does sound like your prego....
Hang in there YOU CAN DO IT... :happydance: and Yeah I'm getting that lovely CM while I was out shopping... YUCK...

Ladies our time is just around the corner.... Lets get those BFP!!! :hugs:

At least I am not dry.

Sorry a tad moody hubby woke up wrong side of bed. Ive been emotional for two days and he isnt helping.:cry:

I have tried 3 different brands of tests all negative. He leaves monday at noon til thursday pm. So right now all I can do it cry:cry: wish it would stop

drink some prune juice... Milk also stops up your ..poop.. I have a son lol.

I dont want it to stop I want it to come :haha: I feel like :witch: is coming :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: x

oh and my CM has dried up and my cervix is low and hard...... :cry: :witch: is due tuesday so I can only pray she gets lost on her way! x

drink no more milk or have dairy. Get some prune juice...

I feel that way too. Wish either the BFP or AF would get here already.

This is a long cycle. Stupid Plan B .. sigh .. Just when I was one month into ttc I was raped by an unknown person. MAKES me so sick:sick:

oh and my CM has dried up and my cervix is low and hard...... :cry: :witch: is due tuesday so I can only pray she gets lost on her way! x

when I was preggo my first time. I knew nothing about CM or the cervix..hell even ovulation..lol think you know nothing. Cervix means nothing. I somewhat dont believe the CM:flower:

Man I'm starting to think :AF: is gonna strike too :( My cervix is high and feels somewhat closed... hmmm any suggestions?

I dont' want to hear anyone giving up... I'm gonna pray super super hard for us tonight, I'll pray till I pass out... lol

Dont touch the cervix ladies..it can lie.. lol your cervix can move during the day.

drink no more milk or have dairy. Get some prune juice...

This is a long cycle. Stupid Plan B .. sigh .. Just when I was one month into ttc I was raped by an unknown person. MAKES me so sick:sick:

Ohhh I'm soo soo sorry to hear that... thats horrible.... you are a strong Woman this too shall pass... Now tomorrow morning I want you to take another test and have some good news for Us.. :thumbup:

Oh sorry, I miscalculated! I OV'd on or around 2nd or 3rd Jan as I had a + opk on 1st Jan, so that would make me 13 or 14dpo wouldn't it ?

Oh sorry, I miscalculated! I OV'd on or around 2nd or 3rd Jan as I had a + opk on 1st Jan, so that would make me 13 or 14dpo wouldn't it ?

yuppers so sorry if you said already..but have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->