come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

drink no more milk or have dairy. Get some prune juice...

This is a long cycle. Stupid Plan B .. sigh .. Just when I was one month into ttc I was raped by an unknown person. MAKES me so sick:sick:

Ohhh I'm soo soo sorry to hear that... thats horrible.... you are a strong Woman this too shall pass... Now tomorrow morning I want you to take another test and have some good news for Us.. :thumbup:

thank you. I try to be. I really hope I have some good news. I am really in a foul mood. :growlmad::growlmad:

hey kellie m! That witch wont dare show her ugly face or she will have me to deal with!! And ive heard that its very common to feel like af is on her way when u are preggers! My af is due tomoro! So happy we r bump buddies! Hubby has been giving my belly kisses! So cute lol. X

hey kellie m! That witch wont dare show her ugly face or she will have me to deal with!! And ive heard that its very common to feel like af is on her way when u are preggers! My af is due tomoro! So happy we r bump buddies! Hubby has been giving my belly kisses! So cute lol. X

aww what a sweet hubby:)

drink no more milk or have dairy. Get some prune juice...

This is a long cycle. Stupid Plan B .. sigh .. Just when I was one month into ttc I was raped by an unknown person. MAKES me so sick:sick:

Ohhh I'm soo soo sorry to hear that... thats horrible.... you are a strong Woman this too shall pass... Now tomorrow morning I want you to take another test and have some good news for Us.. :thumbup:

thank you. I try to be. I really hope I have some good news. I am really in a foul mood. :growlmad::growlmad:

OHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOK OUT... lol
I cried yesterday a lil, then I was fine, got pee'd at the OH and told him it was over... THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE..... PLEASE I Want this soo much... I can do this WITHOUT HIM.... Baby Dust to all :dust:

I cried all day yesterday. then was okay today. then my hubby was mean and I have been crying all day today. he is in a foul mood.. seems he takes it all out on me.. and when he is in a foul mood and his daughters are here its worse for me. So I am just keeping to myself in tears. I hate it
Men.

So sorry to hear that... It does'nt help matters I know... I'd need a nerve pill myself... lol Hang in there....

im trying, you too. Suppose I should try to do school work, cook dinner, do laundry.. sigh

Wow you got alot to do... I think I'm gonna go watch a movie and relax for a while... I'm getting a headache.... have a good night... Talk to ya soon... :)

It must be some male whacko gene in them... I think some men are born with a a hole gene... lol

Haha awww that is the cutest thing EVER :flower: My OH is more interested in his stupid Xbox :cry: I am really scared she is going to show up! I havent done another test because I'm too scared too :cry:

I'm so glad we are bump buddies too :happydance: but I dont feel pregnant! :nope: I'm really really scared now! xxx:hugs:

oh no kellie, dont be scared babe! Stress is no good for your beanie! Honestly sweetheart search these threads, load a people have said they were certain the biatch was on her way! Think its a symptom! I dont feel preggers either babe! Apart frm the wee bit sore raspberry ripples! When is she due? Xx

and kellie m, boys will be boys! He wont get much of a chance to play his xbox when babba comes along so let him enjoy lol xx

oh no kellie, dont be scared babe! Stress is no good for your beanie! Honestly sweetheart search these threads, load a people have said they were certain the biatch was on her way! Think its a symptom! I dont feel preggers either babe! Apart frm the wee bit sore raspberry ripples! When is she due? Xx

Well I'm 12DPO so I think she is due Monday or Tuesday can't be certain as I sufferer from PCOS so its common for me to be "extra extra" late!! I have read a couple but I just feel out :cry: Im super scared and Im ever more scared now about doing a hpt. I have pain in my tummy now but they are more towards the top of my tummy and I'm quite windy....still cant go to the bathroom :growlmad: I will let Chris off playing the xbox now but he doesnt even care about how I feel. He even said to me earlier "babe why are you telling these people your pregnant when you havent even missed your period or gone to the doc yet" that made me angry and abit upset :cry: My raspberry ripples hurt too and i keep getting shooting pains in them!!

I need a break from all this baby stuff because I'm worried I will get so upset if "something" happens!! I feel so down xxxx

aww hugs kellie m! Xx men can be such insensitive pigs at times! At least uve got us! And it probably just doesnt feel real to him yet and probs wont till it gets confirmed by the dr! And constipation is a symptom too, as your digestive system slows down, hence the wing too! Ive not been for a number 2 tmi i know! For 2 days! Everything will be fine babe, just chillll xxx

Thank you so much JellieBabie :hugs: you do make me feel better.....do you have any other symptoms? I have a pain on my hips atm and my lower back (so similar to af pains) I would really like to hear how your feeling because we are pretty much around the same time. P.s have you worked out when bubz is due? Mine would be 27th of Sept...going by ovulation (not sure if I told you that already as my memory is terrible (always has been haha)

BTW I heard your suppose to be super hungry?? I'm not :( if anything I dont want to eat...I didnt want to yesterday either! xxx

Hey.
I don't really belong here. But thought I saw my OH mentioned. He will only get excited when I am a walking beach ball. It would seem they are all insenceitive. Good luck Ladies

Molly85

:thumbup:TMI ALERT LOL I have regular bowels only cause I take a supplement lol. I have to take it for my fibro. Men suck! lol. Dont get me wrong I love my hubby, but they are insensitive and when they are they can be so damn mean..

talking about my hubby yup :haha:

I need his :spermy: so I will be nice:haha::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"