come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Hey.
I don't really belong here. But thought I saw my OH mentioned. He will only get excited when I am a walking beach ball. It would seem they are all insenceitive. Good luck Ladies

Molly85

Beach Ball? Tell him to put one up his shirt and walk around like that.:haha:

:flower: Men.

Thank you so much JellieBabie :hugs: you do make me feel better.....do you have any other symptoms? I have a pain on my hips atm and my lower back (so similar to af pains) I would really like to hear how your feeling because we are pretty much around the same time. P.s have you worked out when bubz is due? Mine would be 27th of Sept...going by ovulation (not sure if I told you that already as my memory is terrible (always has been haha)

BTW I heard your suppose to be super hungry?? I'm not :( if anything I dont want to eat...I didnt want to yesterday either! xxx

um that is when my lil one should be due too(if she is in there):cry: I have hip and lower back pain:cry:

have any of you had dreams of the babies. I have...I am having a girl. lol Shes going to be almost as dark as hubby with curly black hair. I even had a dream of her birth. Hell...when my son was 3 my mom told me I was going to have a daughter with dark skin and black hair.. funny thing is I didnt even know my hubby. My ex hubby is all white..

hey kelz, glad your feelin a bit better! Im having small mild af cramps at bottom of belly, apart frm sensitive ripples, no other symptoms! Everyone is different babe! So try not to overthink! Im gonna test in the morning with my digi so fxd its screams preggo! Lol, im scared too tho, scared of a bfn! B xx

i told my hubby I have pain above my pubic bone.. he said you shouldnt lol. He should really listen to me

oh forgot to say, i would either be due the 28th according to my calculations which is hubbys bday or 30th according to ff! exciting stuff! Oooops just realised that means were gonna have to go thru labour! Geeeze x

Well, Labor is what you make of it lol. Im having a water birth this time at home.

You all should watch the business of being born:)

I thought about that I have done the maths the hole i have is 1 sixe a baby is quite a bit bigger it may smart a bit.

Ah god. Wish I could get my :BFP: I've pee'd on to many sticks this fortnight.

I guess youladies will be leaving us soon

Molly85

Wow you got alot to do... I think I'm gonna go watch a movie and relax for a while... I'm getting a headache.... have a good night... Talk to ya soon... :)

I always have lots to do. I am finally watching a movie UP with the kids..and doing school work.

I thought about that I have done the maths the hole i have is 1 sixe a baby is quite a bit bigger it may smart a bit.

Ah god. Wish I could get my :BFP: I've pee'd on to many sticks this fortnight.

I guess youladies will be leaving us soon

Molly85

LOl. I wasnt scared. I pushed for 4 hours!

OMG my hubby showed me a picture of his friends baby born yesterday
:cry:

Insensitive man.
Oh mine has got a beach ball up his shirt it's entirly made of junk food and beer

you ladies are so funny! Lol! And shannon a waterbaby sounds good! Hmmmn....can u get that for a first baby? Yous had all better hurry up n gets those bfps so we can all march over to the 1st tri together! I can feel a good few bfps coming along! Xx

Hey girls just got back home and read all y'alls post! kellie dont worry AF wont dare show up like jellie said and Jellie im extremely happy that you got a BFP! :) and shaerichelle im really sorry about what happen to you!your VERY strong! and i wish you nothing but good luck in the future! i bought me a pack of FRER and im ready to use em! tomorrow morning of course! i'll be 12 DPO (at least i think so!)good luck to all the ladies who have yet to get a BFP!!!! we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope mine is tomorrow or monday. :)

I would think so. Every place is different. Its better for the body.

Geez....I went away for a day and there are 12 more pages to catch up on!!! :wacko: I think I am going to stay strong and wait to test until next saturday....I can do it , I can do it, I can do it.......:shrug: ughhh.

Really Tuesday Calliebaby?

He's not having 1 it's quads as it keeps getting bigger thank god I he now has to have Vitamins in a nice drink. lol

Molly85

thanks eskimo! Ive got my fxd for u tomorrow, am gonna try a digi in the morning! Oh and kelly i thought today was sunday! Duh, am not due af till monday! The bitch had better be on vacation for the next 8 months, for all of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->