come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Aww thank you ladies you make me feel great again (and the help of a nice :shower: and some sticky toffee cheesecake) :wohoo: :haha:

Hmm Jelliebabie wouldnt you be due same day as me then?? I.e 27th because I'm currently 12DPO and due Monday! Or have I worked it out wrong??

Or maybe you didnt ovulated on 4th like me......:-k:-k:-k:-k

Eskimo :test::test::test: you had a positive opk didnt you?? Good luck hun!

I really hope :witch: doesnt show her face because there will be :trouble::grr: haha I have my :gun: ready for her (sorry getting excited with all the smileys :blush:) :dohh:

So just to recap......how many DPO is everyone and when is everyone testing for sure (no porkies)

xxx:hugs:

I am not sure when I ovulated, as I have insomnia and my BBT is not working out the way it should. I may have ovulated really early this cycle, so if that is the case, I would be about 16 dpo. Otherwise, if I am wrong, af is officially due saturday, so I am between 7 and 16 dpo....so confused.
I am going to try and hold off testing till next saturday, the 23rd.

You all crack me up.... Ms. Kellie you need not be stressed sweety, everything has its way of working... hang in there girlie...

I watched a movie and I cried 3 times, ohh the way life works out sometimes... it makes me wonder...

And don't get me on the subject of MEN... I'll get kicked off of here... They are beyond insensitive, I don't think that God gave them the emotional part, they are like stone cold... they have NO Clue what Women need.. You have to shut the door and kick them in the face for them to realize what they have... In the process you end up hurt with a broken heart... as I... Shew... Sorry for the rant ladies... its be a rough night....

Hang in there... Boys will be Boys.... Reality will sink in when we ALL get BFP... :)

Should I be concerned about cramping on and off for 10 days? no spotting, I just notice the cramps and the right side soar bewbies... haha

No idea on ovulation I am on a perminent wait to see if I ovulate. What do we think on 1 boob now being larger than the other this is new and sore nipps? Hormones?

Keep me awake Ladies OH get up in an hour and a half

Molly85

i wouldnt be worried hopin n prayin, cramping is a symptom! And kellie m, im on 9dpo or 11dpo, ovulated either cd15 or 17, with a 28 day cycle lmp was 22nd december, so apparently due 28th or 30th but aint it rare for a baby to come on the due date? I wonder who will be a mummy 1st? Lol x

cramps are not a bad thing I have had them on and off for a few days. and sore tatas.

My hubby is in jerk mode. I think I will sleep on the couch tonight.:cry:

No idea on ovulation I am on a perminent wait to see if I ovulate. What do we think on 1 boob now being larger than the other this is new and sore nipps? Hormones?

Keep me awake Ladies OH get up in an hour and a half

Molly85

Do you temp?

Thanks jellie and shaerichelle.... Ya know if it turns out that I'm prego my baby's due date is like September 29th... Woot Woot.... She or He's gonna be a Libra like there Mommie and Donor... haha

Shaerichelle throw his arse on the couch... shame on him... terd

I cant believe the way he is acting. I am so pissed off. excuse my language

I am just starting ttc but with having no periods after depo provera. I have OPK's and have so fa done 2 i think i may have OV'd about a week ago maybe a bit more I wasn't thinking of the day at the time I noticed loads of EWCM. So I will carry peeing on various sticks until i get a positive on both sorts. I will start temping when I know I have OV'd through the stick

Molly85

When I get that mad, I either make him leave or I will before I say something I'll regret... So sorry to hear what your going through.. Like you need more stress on you... Hang in there... :hugs:

I am just starting ttc but with having no periods after depo provera. I have OPK's and have so fa done 2 i think i may have OV'd about a week ago maybe a bit more I wasn't thinking of the day at the time I noticed loads of EWCM. So I will carry peeing on various sticks until i get a positive on both sorts. I will start temping when I know I have OV'd through the stick

Molly85

Good Luck, its sounds promising.... :happydance:

When I get that mad, I either make him leave or I will before I say something I'll regret... So sorry to hear what your going through.. Like you need more stress on you... Hang in there... :hugs:

He is only like this when he has to go get his girls its 2 hours one way.. so 4 hrs drive friday and sunday
thank f**** god Monday he is driving out of town to work after he drops his girls So I dont have to have him be a jerk to me. Oh he is up in bed. He decided to just go upstairs
I wish I could drink. Boys..

Yes I have lots of stress.. He has no idea. I have 4 illnesses on top of everything. I am trying to deal with a lot at once.

Oh WOW so we will all be due in the same week HAHA!! Yeah Jellie its very rare to give birth on your due date usually with your first you go over....chances are we will have a October baby!! :D I dont mind. I dont know who would be mummy first but with my stubborn OH I'l probably end up going to 50 WEEKS :rofl: ONLY JOKING!! X

oh no kellie, dont be scared babe! Stress is no good for your beanie! Honestly sweetheart search these threads, load a people have said they were certain the biatch was on her way! Think its a symptom! I dont feel preggers either babe! Apart frm the wee bit sore raspberry ripples! When is she due? Xx

Well I'm 12DPO so I think she is due Monday or Tuesday can't be certain as I sufferer from PCOS so its common for me to be "extra extra" late!! I have read a couple but I just feel out :cry: Im super scared and Im ever more scared now about doing a hpt. I have pain in my tummy now but they are more towards the top of my tummy and I'm quite windy....still cant go to the bathroom :growlmad: I will let Chris off playing the xbox now but he doesnt even care about how I feel. He even said to me earlier "babe why are you telling these people your pregnant when you havent even missed your period or gone to the doc yet" that made me angry and abit upset :cry: My raspberry ripples hurt too and i keep getting shooting pains in them!!

I need a break from all this baby stuff because I'm worried I will get so upset if "something" happens!! I feel so down xxxx

:hugs: Aww Kellie I'm sorry he's being so insensitive, I'd be pee'd too.. Hun don't be scared, I know you really want this. You have all the signs, just relax... take a breather for tonight, tomorrow is another day... Breath girlie....
Everything is going to be OK... Hang in there... Get some rest... Nite

Molly85

I just starting temping in the middle of my cycle and then starting putting it on fertlitity friend and it told me when I was going to O. Look at my ovulation chart. So easy!

He is only like this when he has to go get his girls its 2 hours one way.. so 4 hrs drive friday and sunday
thank f**** god Monday he is driving out of town to work after he drops his girls So I dont have to have him be a jerk to me. Oh he is up in bed. He decided to just go upstairs
I wish I could drink. Boys..

Yes I have lots of stress.. He has no idea. I have 4 illnesses on top of everything. I am trying to deal with a lot at once.

Aww bless you hun :hugs::flower: and let me guess you cant talk to OH about it!! I know how you feel. My mums an alcoholic and her liver is pretty much gone OH doesnt seem to care! I hope things get better for you xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->