come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Breathe Kellie, Seems all the Men are having PMS, eh? Did he not see the test? Tell him to get his face out of the xbox and look.

Oh WOW so we will all be due in the same week HAHA!! Yeah Jellie its very rare to give birth on your due date usually with your first you go over....chances are we will have a October baby!! :D I dont mind. I dont know who would be mummy first but with my stubborn OH I'l probably end up going to 50 WEEKS :rofl: ONLY JOKING!! X

OH Lord.. I would'nt wish that on no one... lol

Yeah its gonna be pretty cool.... Wow I can't get over how many BFP there'e been... Got to hold on... there's more on the way :happydance:...

Men... I give up, I just need one lil thing from him and he can just go on about his life....

Now Ladies :test: :test: :test: I want to see more BFP.... :dust:

oh no kellie, dont be scared babe! Stress is no good for your beanie! Honestly sweetheart search these threads, load a people have said they were certain the biatch was on her way! Think its a symptom! I dont feel preggers either babe! Apart frm the wee bit sore raspberry ripples! When is she due? Xx

Well I'm 12DPO so I think she is due Monday or Tuesday can't be certain as I sufferer from PCOS so its common for me to be "extra extra" late!! I have read a couple but I just feel out :cry: Im super scared and Im ever more scared now about doing a hpt. I have pain in my tummy now but they are more towards the top of my tummy and I'm quite windy....still cant go to the bathroom :growlmad: I will let Chris off playing the xbox now but he doesnt even care about how I feel. He even said to me earlier "babe why are you telling these people your pregnant when you havent even missed your period or gone to the doc yet" that made me angry and abit upset :cry: My raspberry ripples hurt too and i keep getting shooting pains in them!!

I need a break from all this baby stuff because I'm worried I will get so upset if "something" happens!! I feel so down xxxx

:hugs: Aww Kellie I'm sorry he's being so insensitive, I'd be pee'd too.. Hun don't be scared, I know you really want this. You have all the signs, just relax... take a breather for tonight, tomorrow is another day... Breath girlie....
Everything is going to be OK... Hang in there... Get some rest... Nite

Awww thank you hunny :hugs: I feel abit better now after my :shower: and :cake: :haha: One minute i'm moody, angry, bouncing off the walls I dont get it :shrug: Thank you again hun I hope your ok xxxx:hugs:

I used to be able to.. I dont know what is his issue lately.

He knows that stress can cause me to get real sick. I can be paralyzed (hemiplegic migraine)

I think I need a break ..

Kellie ... hormones..

OMG I am sick of sweats been happening A LOT to me.

I am trying to be good and wait till next weekend to do a HPT.Will start temping 1st of February so at least I am mentally in order never mind my body.

Molly85

Oh WOW so we will all be due in the same week HAHA!! Yeah Jellie its very rare to give birth on your due date usually with your first you go over....chances are we will have a October baby!! :D I dont mind. I dont know who would be mummy first but with my stubborn OH I'l probably end up going to 50 WEEKS :rofl: ONLY JOKING!! X

OH Lord.. I would'nt wish that on no one... lol

Yeah its gonna be pretty cool.... Wow I can't get over how many BFP there'e been... Got to hold on... there's more on the way :happydance:...

Men... I give up, I just need one lil thing from him and he can just go on about his life....

Now Ladies :test: :test: :test: I want to see more BFP.... :dust:

:rofl: its true!!

Yep your right I'm still waiting for you to get peeing missy??? LOL xx:hugs:

Breathe Kellie, Seems all the Men are having PMS, eh? Did he not see the test? Tell him to get his face out of the xbox and look.

:rofl: this made me laugh!!!!!!!!! He's seen it but wont believe it untill its BOLD and we have been Docs and Ive missed my period ETC ETC.!!

oh no kellie, dont be scared babe! Stress is no good for your beanie! Honestly sweetheart search these threads, load a people have said they were certain the biatch was on her way! Think its a symptom! I dont feel preggers either babe! Apart frm the wee bit sore raspberry ripples! When is she due? Xx

Well I'm 12DPO so I think she is due Monday or Tuesday can't be certain as I sufferer from PCOS so its common for me to be "extra extra" late!! I have read a couple but I just feel out :cry: Im super scared and Im ever more scared now about doing a hpt. I have pain in my tummy now but they are more towards the top of my tummy and I'm quite windy....still cant go to the bathroom :growlmad: I will let Chris off playing the xbox now but he doesnt even care about how I feel. He even said to me earlier "babe why are you telling these people your pregnant when you havent even missed your period or gone to the doc yet" that made me angry and abit upset :cry: My raspberry ripples hurt too and i keep getting shooting pains in them!!

I need a break from all this baby stuff because I'm worried I will get so upset if "something" happens!! I feel so down xxxx

:hugs: Aww Kellie I'm sorry he's being so insensitive, I'd be pee'd too.. Hun don't be scared, I know you really want this. You have all the signs, just relax... take a breather for tonight, tomorrow is another day... Breath girlie....

Awww thank you hunny :hugs: I feel abit better now after my :shower: and :cake: :haha: One minute i'm moody, angry, bouncing off the walls I dont get it :shrug: Thank you again hun I hope your ok xxxx:hugs:

Your welcome.... I've had my cry spells for the night... I'm heading off to bed.... I hope to have some good news from you ladies tomorrow...
And I tell ya, I've did the same thing the last 2 nights... I go from hot to cold in a matter of minutes... its wild... Glad you feel better... MMM Cheesecake.... damn I'm gonna get fat... haha

Nite all.... Get some rest... I hear tomorrow is going to be a big day :dust:

OHHHHH No... I'm NOT peeing until the 19th... or 21st... I don't want no false negative, that will not only freak me out, it will break my heart....
I think I'll wait.... Nite nite... Big :hugs: to all... Your awesome... thank you...

I used to be able to.. I dont know what is his issue lately.

He knows that stress can cause me to get real sick. I can be paralyzed (hemiplegic migraine)

I think I need a break ..

awwww just relax hun!! Sorry to heat that by the way xx

ps how do you all reply to threads so quickly?? I mean I'm quick at typing and I thought my laptop is quick but everytime I reply to a message you guys have already done like 3.....whats with that....I cant keep up!! :rofl:

Your welcome.... I've had my cry spells for the night... I'm heading off to bed.... I hope to have some good news from you ladies tomorrow...
And I tell ya, I've did the same thing the last 2 nights... I go from hot to cold in a matter of minutes... its wild... Glad you feel better... MMM Cheesecake.... damn I'm gonna get fat... haha

OHHHHH No... I'm NOT peeing until the 19th... or 21st... I don't want no false negative, that will not only freak me out, it will break my heart....
I think I'll wait.... Nite nite... Big :hugs: to all... Your awesome... thank you...

Aww night night hun sleep well! I dont think there will be any :bfn: coming your way so dont worry :dust:!!

Sleep tight I'm sure we will all speak again tomorrow :haha: x

nite hopin,

I refresh the page and get emails:)

I guess Ill go now. My paralysis is starting.

I gotta try to sleep now.

Ill let you all know my results in the morning.

Aww night night hun sleep well! I dont think there will be any :bfn: coming your way so dont worry :dust:!!

Sleep tight I'm sure we will all speak again tomorrow :haha: x

Thank you so much Kellie.... I see it coming tomorrow for you :dust: and every awesome Lady on here....

Good Luck and Baby Dust Shaerichelle... Nite hun... :hugs: Get that BFP

We have a dream, now where going to live the dream.... Baby dreams everyone.... :hugs:

gdnite hoping, n hugs shannon. Am going to sleep too now ladies. Fxd for my fmu digi! Nite kel babe, rest n take it easy! Try not to smash the xbox! Lmao xxx yip, its pg hormones makin u crazy up n down xxx

Morning Ladies,

We are two hours ahead here in SA, so I am anxiously for all of you ladies to come with good news, holding thumbs! :hugs:

Well ladies, it appear this is a lucky thread!

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: or four!

congrats hobnob! U must be so happy! Well girls i did my digi, bfn! Yip not pregnant! Hw can i get 2 positives now this? Im feeling so sad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->