come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Congrats Hobnob, that is awesome!! :happydance::thumbup:

Jelliebabie, please don't be dispondent, I have heard that the digi's usually show up later, they are not as sensitive! I think your two :bfp: is a good sign!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Congrats hobnob!! :wohoo:

And JellieBabie the Digi is alot less sensitive. I personally dont trust the blue dye tests but because you got a positive on a pink dye too I know its your :bfp: Please trust me when I tell you the digis wont work yet.

Give it like 4 days and it will I can assure you. You do have a a mini jelliebabie in there :hugs:!!!

Once again I have woken up with cramping in my tummy and shooting pains up my noonooo :cry: off for more sleep I think!

Will catch up with you guys again later :) xxx

thanks kellie, i hope ur right babe! Am gonna go back to sleep too! Think i will be off to the shops later for more tests! Hope u and ur noo noo lmao are feeling better soon, hugsxx

hi ladies, just thought i would update you, cudnt sleep was so dissapointed with my digi result so i went out and bought some frer, just did one, bfn!! So im officialy not pregnant! Excited over nothing! Just waiting for the witch now and i can sense her arrival! Sorry kel, but looks like we aint gonna be bump buddies after all! Good luck to all u other ladies, im out xxx

I am 9 dpo... I tested yesterday but it was BFN :-( Have had some cramping but I had a reversal 6 weeks ago so it could be that. My nipples and boobs are sore but I do suffer from breast pain from time to time. I have noticed that the veins (which are always there as I am fair skinned) are running into my nipples and the veins are quite swollen across the areola which is unusual for me (I think, lol). I've also been feeling extremely bloated but that could be the amount of food I've been eating. So that's the trouble, I've had loads of 'symptoms' but they could have alternative explanations. I am going to try my best to not test again unless AF doesn't show up.. easier said than done though!

C x

Oh and my nipples look HUGE... Are they always this big I am wondering!!! :wacko:

welcome l30uk! It does sound very promising for u! I wish u all the best! X

Well, I tried to upload a picture, but it wouldn't let me because It was too big...

I got my :bfp: this morning with FMU, and it's clear as a bell :)

still kind of in shock...so I think i will send the day catching up on this thread lol...there are 11 more pages then when I left!!

I'm so happy I get to continue the pregnancy journey with you ladies...

and Kellie, I'm gonna start the blog ASAP lol...

OMG! lol i'm freaking rite now..:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hob- Congrats!

Jellie- the digis are way less sensitive.. I dont even plan on using one. If you go two BFPs already that should be enough. FRER ..well it didnt show for me for my son went to doc and it was positive. Can you get a blood test?

Kellie- I have the same damn pain ..its sharp in my belly. and around my belly button I had some weird tingles. and damn pains up my noooo. It hurts and they go all the way up my pubic bone. plus I feel pain and pressure there. We are the same days past o..

BFN for me again. Getting frustrated. Ive tried all different kinds of tests. So I woke up with another rash...a worse one. Frustrated to say the least.. I hate today...

omg! A big congratulations ms conception!! U must be over the moon! How many dpo are u? What test did u use? a happy n healthy 9 months to u xx

Don't be discouraged ladies if you didn't get your BFP right away....
AF is offically 4 days late for me...and I'm roughly 17 days past ovulation and I'm only just getting my BFP...so I guess some people it takes a little longer for the line to show up..

I used clear blue, the orginal kind, i bought a two pack to be sure, and I used FMU with the dip method..the dip method works a lot better....the test I did last night I basically drowned with my pee pee lol and I could see a line but I wasn't really sure so I did another this morning and you can see it plain as day...

Good luck to all of you ladies and don't give up yet....

hey ms conception, did the line come up straight away? I did that test yesterday but the line took a few mins to come up but was still within the 10min mark and it gave me a horrible false positive! not that thats what u had of course not u r deffo pg but just wondering if it came up right away? Im thrilled for u! First month trying aswell. Luck girl! Xx

hey ms conception, did the line come up straight away? I did that test yesterday but the line took a few mins to come up but was still within the 10min mark and it gave me a horrible false positive! not that thats what u had of course not u r deffo pg but just wondering if it came up right away? Im thrilled for u! First month trying aswell. Luck girl! Xx

Kind of came up right away...were I did the dip method..it took a little longer for the control line to pop up, like a minute or so...but once the control line was there, my other line came up at the same time...

I know, my and the hubby are in complete shock that we got it first try....I don't know what to do with myself I'm so excited

Omg omg omg :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:

CONGRATULATIONS MS CONCEPTION (P.s sorry if I went overboard on the smilyes i'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Cant wait until you get that blog going :haha: xxxxxx

LOL!! thank you Kellie, no you didn't go overboard, lol thats exactly how I feel!!!!

how are you feeling Kellie?? what did I miss while I was gone?!!

hey ms comception, your photo has changed, are u the blonde or brunette? Lol. Yeah mines took a few mins so from now on i will only read within 2mins lol, i got a faint + on another test too but its just my luck! Maybe next month i suppose! At least u dont have to do another hrs drive for more tests! Id love to live miles away frm civilisation! X

LOL!! thank you Kellie, no you didn't go overboard, lol thats exactly how I feel!!!!

how are you feeling Kellie?? what did I miss while I was gone?!!

Haha aww bles you and hubby!! Erm ok I guess - yesterday I was in a crap mood and today I feel ok haha. No real preg signs just sharp pains in my lower tummy they dont feel very nice :cry: Oh an also you may of read I can't go for a poo (sorry TMI) its just stuck....I can't get it out...:shrug:

:rofl: its been like this for ages!

I hope your ok?? any preg symptoms? I'm super excited for youxxxx I want to be your bump buddy too..:cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->