come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hey ms comception, your photo has changed, are u the blonde or brunette? Lol. Yeah mines took a few mins so from now on i will only read within 2mins lol, i got a faint + on another test too but its just my luck! Maybe next month i suppose! At least u dont have to do another hrs drive for more tests! Id love to live miles away frm civilisation! X

Maybe next month for what Jelliebabie I thought you had a little beanie?? xx:hugs:

Btw I'm ok hunny - are you ok? what is this I hear.......why the sad tone? arent you preg??

P.S LADIES I'M GOING OUT SHORTLY SO IF I STOP REPLYING YOU KNOW WHY!! x

ok girls. i am in a mood still. really sad. I guess having BFN doesnt help and a stupid rash. and the pains in my wooha (like Kellie). My aerolas are turning brown, my gland bumps are way bigger, and my nips are too
DH seem to have gotten enough sleep. So thats a good thing

ok girls. i am in a mood still. really sad. I guess having BFN doesnt help and a stupid rash. and the pains in my wooha (like Kellie). My aerolas are turning brown, my gland bumps are way bigger, and my nips are too
DH seem to have gotten enough sleep. So thats a good thing

Hahaha yeah thankfully those pains in my Noonoo have gone!!:happydance::blush: haha! Don't be sad...your turn will come just have faith I promise! Glad DH has had his sleep....for your sake!!! My OH has taken his daughter out for the day......whole place to myself! :haha: wondering how I can "accidentally" brake his XBOX without him knowing it was me....:muaha::devil: hehe xxx

lol kellie, u r too funny! Stay away from that x box! He will only go and sulk!
Did u not read my earlier post? I cudnt sleep so went out and bought some frer, another bfn! So am out! I think x

hey ms conception, did the line come up straight away? I did that test yesterday but the line took a few mins to come up but was still within the 10min mark and it gave me a horrible false positive! not that thats what u had of course not u r deffo pg but just wondering if it came up right away? Im thrilled for u! First month trying aswell. Luck girl! Xx

Kind of came up right away...were I did the dip method..it took a little longer for the control line to pop up, like a minute or so...but once the control line was there, my other line came up at the same time...

I know, my and the hubby are in complete shock that we got it first try....I don't know what to do with myself I'm so excited

ms conception, hw many dpo where u when u last tested bfore ur bfp? X

lol kellie, u r too funny! Stay away from that x box! He will only go and sulk!
Did u not read my earlier post? I cudnt sleep so went out and bought some frer, another bfn! So am out! I think x

Oh Jelliebabie,

Im sorry you are feeling glum- :hug: I have been reading your story this month- I cant believe you had a false +ve- -if :witch: has still not caught you is there not any hope?
The highs and lows of this thread are intense- what a rollercoaster of emotions.

:witch: is heading my way thats for sure- I was trying so hard to hold her off.. !!
Jellie- if it really didnt work for you this month then fingers crossed for a Valentines :bfp:- aww how romantic would that be- :winkwink:
:dust: :dust: :dust:
xxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks hichinite, xx gl for u 2. Im either 10dpo or 12dpo so i suppose theres a wee wee chance but i do feel af is on her way! So is af on her visit to u? Maybe we can all meet up here again in a couple of weeks? The unlucky bfns that is, tho it dont look like there will be many of us lol x

I will be here next month! Af on way for me. Will be 4th month ttc for me. I have long cycles though - so I won't be ovulating until around mid February.

Wow, I go to bed and I find out we have 2 more lucky ladies... Congrats hobnob & Ms. Conception I told you that you were pregnant, you had all the classic signs... I'm so happy for you both...

Hang in there Shannon, I agree, give it a few more days... Everyone is different, some can find out in 10 dpo and some later on 14-18 dpo.. maybe your OV date is off??? Rash? maybe nerves?

Kellie, I feel ya on the stomach issues...ugg... cramps ALOT last night and here and there this morning... I got leg cramps so bad during the night it woke me up... Feeling yucky like flippin :witch: is coming too... NOW My left side of my tata's hurt... I'm all over the place... anyone have any magic they can shine on me... I'm confused...

Welcome 130Uk... There are some truly amazing ladies here... any questions just fire away....

ms conception, hw many dpo where u when u last tested bfore ur bfp? X

I wrote a big post earlier, but I guess it didn't come up for some reason..
jellie I am 17 days past ovulation today...last nite was my first BFP and it was super faint...my hubby and i were very unsure, but when I tested this morning with FMU it was very prominent...don't get discouraged...i took 8 tests before i finnally got a BFP :)

hey ms comception, your photo has changed, are u the blonde or brunette? Lol. Yeah mines took a few mins so from now on i will only read within 2mins lol, i got a faint + on another test too but its just my luck! Maybe next month i suppose! At least u dont have to do another hrs drive for more tests! Id love to live miles away frm civilisation! X

Maybe next month for what Jelliebabie I thought you had a little beanie?? xx:hugs:

LOL I'm the Blonde & the Brunette lol, and sometimes a redhead..i'm a hairstylist so I change depending on my mood..lolol too funny...

aww thanks hichinite, xx gl for u 2. Im either 10dpo or 12dpo so i suppose theres a wee wee chance but i do feel af is on her way! So is af on her visit to u? Maybe we can all meet up here again in a couple of weeks? The unlucky bfns that is, tho it dont look like there will be many of us lol x[/QUOTE

Jellie wait a few more days... Don't give up... I feel the same way though, yet I have'nt tested... I feel like the dreaded :witch: is coming too... THIS will be my only chance...

I prayed so hard for everyone last night, a few times... lol big hugs to ya jellie... things will work out for ya... I know they will... :hugs:

LOL I'm the Blonde & the Brunette lol, and sometimes a redhead..i'm a hairstylist so I change depending on my mood..lolol too funny...

Me too, I do that as well... I even cut my own hair... which stays short... lol
Now that your pregnant you can't so your stuck with your color now... I mean some say you can, but I would'nt... I like the color you have now... Its really beautiful...

Nah, not coloring during pregnancy is kind of an old school rule....professional products are so different now...I use ammonia free 98% natural products, i have clients with severe health problems like environmental illnesses and many, many pregnant clients...all who color..no one's ever had a problem, if anything going to see your stylists during preg. or even pre conception is the pick me up most women need, makes yuo feel better :) b(but i love the brown, so i'm going to stick with it)

Mine is pretty much the same color... I love it... Yeah that was way back in the day, colors have advanced and changed alot... I don't do hair anymore... I'm going to color mine today... lol Its sooo overdue.... Very pretty color for you...

HUGE CONGRATS to ya... I'm soooo happy for you... :happydance:

hhaha thanx. neat that you used to do hair tho...i have my own salon, i opened 3 years ago...now i have to figure out how to tel my girls lol

Oh WOW so we will all be due in the same week HAHA!! Yeah Jellie its very rare to give birth on your due date usually with your first you go over....chances are we will have a October baby!! :D I dont mind. I dont know who would be mummy first but with my stubborn OH I'l probably end up going to 50 WEEKS :rofl: ONLY JOKING!! X

OH Lord.. I would'nt wish that on no one... lol

Yeah its gonna be pretty cool.... Wow I can't get over how many BFP there'e been... Got to hold on... there's more on the way :happydance:...

Men... I give up, I just need one lil thing from him and he can just go on about his life....

Now Ladies :test: :test: :test: I want to see more BFP.... :dust:

Hi when are you due to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back